Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

I just tried to google for more info but it’s a fucking mess of headlines that all seem contradictory. So you know, just like the whole pandemic. I did find that his daughter said he was on his feet and recovering, and that he’s been playing pickle ball. So that’s good news anyways
I googled ap benza the "journalist" source. Nothing came up.

I don’t know where you go to get legit numbers for something like that in the UK. I don’t know if this guy in the video is credible or not either, that’s the first question to ask. Knowing the poster I’m seeing post the video, I’d take it with a huge grain of salt.
All of the reference data is linked in his videos in the comments.

I've been right about most everything covid related in here for the last few years, including telling you morons that Omicron was going to save our asses when you were all still talking doom and gloom.

All of the reference data is linked in his videos in the comments.

I've been right about most everything covid related in here for the last few years, including telling you morons that Omicron was going to save our asses when you were all still talking doom and gloom.
Ok so you don’t actually know anything I’ve said about COVID so dont lump me in with random people that have triggered your ass.

Second, you didn’t predict shit about omicron. You read the same articles about how it was not infectious but less deadly that came out when it was discovered and read their predictions that it would become the dominant strain. That was not some controversial opinion, ever.

So, it's an unsubstantiated rumor from a gossip columnist who appeared on Dr. Drew's podcast. Not anything from Foxx's camp? That's not very convincing, but it's about what I expected when I clicked on this thread.

Was Jamie Foxx left “partially paralyzed and blind” after a stroke in April? That’s the wholly unsubstantiated claim now being floated by a gossip columnist who appeared on longtime reality TV host Dr. Drew’s online talk show this week to link Foxx’s mysterious medical emergency to the COVID vaccine he was allegedly “forced” to get.

Foxx’s reps and family have remained largely silent on details surrounding his health scare, with his family calling it a “medical complication” after he was hospitalized on April 11.

In mid-May, the 55-year-old actor’s daughter, Corinne Foxx, released a vague but upbeat statement on the situation, saying that he’d been “out of the hospital for weeks” and “playing pickleball.”

Conspiracy theorists were quick to move into that information vacuum, speculating about Foxx’s condition amid reports of bizarre behavior prior to his hospitalization, including a “meltdown” he’d allegedly had while shooting the Netflix film Back in Action in Atlanta.

Foxx’s name didn’t trend on Twitter again, though, until A.J. Benza—a former New York Daily News columnist and host of the Fame Is a Bitch podcast—appeared on Ask Dr. Drew Tuesday.

“It’s all lies,” Benza insisted of the information trickling out of Foxx’s camp. He said he had an unidentified source “in the room” who’d told him Foxx had developed a blood clot “in his brain after he got the shot.”

Later, he said his “man in the room” had told him that the blood clot had left Foxx “partially paralyzed and blind.”

Benza was quick to link Foxx’s alleged stroke to the COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dr-dr...mie-foxxs-medical-emergency?ref=home?ref=home

It was for that week which is how those deaths are reported, week to week. I never said "for the year of 2022 it was 22%". Excess deaths are STILL way above average even after covid turned into a cold, their is still no explanation.

also...

https://www.usmortality.com/deaths/excess-cumulative/united-states
you responded to someone saying deaths were not up 15% by stating they were up 22%.

and yes, mortality rates are higher post covid. covid is a new risk factor on top of prior risk factors.

So, it's an unsubstantiated rumor from a gossip columnist who appeared on Dr. Drew's podcast. Not anything from Foxx's camp? That's not very convincing, but it's about what I expected when I clicked on this thread.

Was Jamie Foxx left “partially paralyzed and blind” after a stroke in April? That’s the wholly unsubstantiated claim now being floated by a gossip columnist who appeared on longtime reality TV host Dr. Drew’s online talk show this week to link Foxx’s mysterious medical emergency to the COVID vaccine he was allegedly “forced” to get.

Foxx’s reps and family have remained largely silent on details surrounding his health scare, with his family calling it a “medical complication” after he was hospitalized on April 11.

In mid-May, the 55-year-old actor’s daughter, Corinne Foxx, released a vague but upbeat statement on the situation, saying that he’d been “out of the hospital for weeks” and “playing pickleball.”

Conspiracy theorists were quick to move into that information vacuum, speculating about Foxx’s condition amid reports of bizarre behavior prior to his hospitalization, including a “meltdown” he’d allegedly had while shooting the Netflix film Back in Action in Atlanta.

Foxx’s name didn’t trend on Twitter again, though, until A.J. Benza—a former New York Daily News columnist and host of the Fame Is a Bitch podcast—appeared on Ask Dr. Drew Tuesday.

“It’s all lies,” Benza insisted of the information trickling out of Foxx’s camp. He said he had an unidentified source “in the room” who’d told him Foxx had developed a blood clot “in his brain after he got the shot.”

Later, he said his “man in the room” had told him that the blood clot had left Foxx “partially paralyzed and blind.”

Benza was quick to link Foxx’s alleged stroke to the COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dr-dr...mie-foxxs-medical-emergency?ref=home?ref=home
The story makes no sense. Why would jamie foxx be forced to get a vaccine shot when the pandemic has been over

Ok so you don’t actually know anything I’ve said about COVID so dont lump me in with random people that have triggered your ass.

Second, you didn’t predict shit about omicron. You read the same articles about how it was not infectious but less deadly that came out when it was discovered and read their predictions that it would become the dominant strain. That was not some controversial opinion, ever.
At the time I was saying that was very early in it's detection and people (including MSM) were acting like it was going to be the next deadly wave when it turned out to be a cold. Ya, I did read things "doing your own research" and clearly I was reading the correct sources.

So what is your reasoning for claiming my opinion should be "taken with a grain of salt"?

you responded to someone saying deaths were not up 15% by stating they were up 22%.

and yes, mortality rates are higher post covid. covid is a new risk factor on top of prior risk factors.
It was in that most recent week. There was no criteria for a length of time given. Overall it is up.

These excess deaths are not being attributed to covid...

Why do you keep ignoring my US excess death chart that shows no decline in 2023?

At the time I was saying that was very early in it's detection and people (including MSM) were acting like it was going to be the next deadly wave when it turned out to be a cold. Ya, I did read things "doing your own research" and clearly I was reading the correct sources.

So what is your reasoning for claiming my opinion should be "taken with a grain of salt"?
Well I guess you claiming you were the sole bastion of reason when Omicron became a thing is the first indicator. No the reality was it was the general consensus among people that didn’t have an agenda to win an argument

Well I guess you claiming you were the sole bastion of reason when Omicron became a thing is the first indicator. No the reality was it was the general consensus among people that didn’t have an agenda to win an argument
Where did I say I was the "sole" person claiming this???

How was claiming Omicron would be weak and overtake the deadly variant "winning an argument"? What argument?

The story makes no sense. Why would jamie foxx be forced to get a vaccine shot when the pandemic has been over
Because it's BS!

This part of the article is also amusing:

"The rumor was quickly seized on and amplified by right-wing figures like Charlie Kirk, who railed against Hollywood’s “cash cow clot shot” mandates, and pro-MAGA rapper Bryson Gray, who tweeted, “Shame on EVERYONE that called it safe and effective.”

It's always really interesting to trace the sources of these right-wing conspiracies, and how it spread.

@HOLA
I just remembered. AJ benza is the guy that got fired from the howard stern show for sucker punching stuttering john

@HOLA
I just remembered. AJ benza is the guy that got fired from the howard stern show for sucker punching stuttering john
lol.

Yeah, I'm browsing his wiki right now. Solid guy:

In 2003, Benza became aware of Harvey Weinstein's affair with Georgina Chapman while he was married to his first wife. Upon discovering this information, Benza offered to provide Weinstein with gossip that would draw attention away from his affair. This was the beginning of a partnership between the two to preserve Weinstein's name.[9]

It was in that most recent week. There was no criteria for a length of time given. Overall it is up.

These excess deaths are not being attributed to covid...

Why do you keep ignoring my US excess death chart that shows no decline in 2023?
Official numbers for 22 for the US came out like a month ago. This is why I take people posting random YouTube videos with a grain of salt

I'm not a research scientist and most of them go over my head if I'm honest. I'm happy to admit that (although tbf I've not read any of his links for ages).

What I've usually found with the information posted is that usually that the person who has written it is either not in any way scientifically trained (for example one of the links posted above was written by a guy who studies music composition and runs an SEO website, or are a contrarian in their field and foe every doomsdayer you can find I would be able to find 50 others that disagree/have an alternate view.

That doesn't make them wrong as such - but if they were wrong and @mon was just mindlessly regurgitating misinformation, then he would have absolutely no way of knowing that.

So choices about - do you 1) admit your own ignorance and lack of knowledge or 2) post literally every substack link you find that agrees with your preexisting position without really having the scientific/research chops to critically assess what you are reading.

It's a tough call.

How many "scientific" articles have been pulled and removed about Covid due to bad science? Official scientific publications that were based on garbage studies, lies and propaganda science? At least 330.

where can i find the 22% in the data link?
it is 22% increase in deaths in private homes, 23% actually.
"The number of deaths was above the five-year average in private homes (23.3% above, 646 excess deaths)"
it is not overall, which is about half that, but lets not allow details obscure CTers' vision :D

and let's also agree that no one was forced to do anything, your body, your choice. But everyone at your workplace has a right not to get infected by you and businesses can enforce it for the protection of all of its responsible employees

Back