Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Fuck the vaxxes, they are evil but didn't his daughter confirmed he was alright?

While I dont support wild conspiracy theories, I find it even wilder that so many people so blindly defend the pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer like they are some grand savor and we all would have perished without their precious vaccine. The same companies that have been sued to oblivion for malpractice about as many times as the covid vaccines they gave away. "Big Pharma" used to be a bad thing....
If you don't support wild conspiracy theories, why are you criticizing people pointing out this is a wild conspiracy? Nobody is blindly defending pharmaceutical companies, they're just saying this is an unfounded wild conspiracy theory, and giving the very valid reasons why. That's not a blind defense of something; it's just using some critical thinking.

The only people blindly believing something are those who claim Foxx is paralyzed and blind because of the Covid booster, based on "Trust me bro" from a Howard Stern sidekick reject, who made the claim on Dr. Drew's podcast, with no supporting evidence.

The source is literally trust me bro

According to the journalist, a reliable source has informed him that Foxx’s unexplained ailment was caused by the COVID vaccine.
How is shit like this not dumped or at least have the title edited?

An accurate title would be, “Known liar with no connection to Jamie Fox claims…”

Feels like it happened to someone I know. Hurts. I hope he recovers somehow miraculously.

Maybe they put something extra in his shot.

I'm vaccinated 3 times and still healthy.

I'm thinking it is probably drug related, maybe fentanyl. It's the only reason I can think of as to why the family won't release any information.

Come on mate? Money and an out of court settlement.

The first thing a solicitor tells a client is shut your mouth and say nothing. More so if you're planning to sue and potentially settle out of court because therre will always be a non disclosure.

How many scientists do you need to read or listen to for self analysis to kick in ? What don't you believe?

Google him,

I notice this is an even more vapid response then usual.

Why aren't you up to date?
When was the last one?
How many?

Its that east isn't it, whats evan easier is for these people to see such a juvenile avoidance response.

How many scientists do you need to read or listen to for self analysis to kick in ? What don't you believe?

Google him,

I notice this is an even more vapid response then usual.

Why aren't you up to date?
When was the last one?
How many?

Its that east isn't it, whats evan easier is for these people to see such a juvenile avoidance response.

I didn't believe the Damar Hamiln story about "OMG!!!111 HE HAD A H3@rT attAACK!! It WUZ T3h VAXXX!" then and I don't believe this now about Jamie Foxx.

I'm fully vaxxed, hale, hearty, and healthy. FYI.

I'm living my life.

Why does that bother YOU? I have zero impact on your life besides a seldom interaction on an MMA forum.

Live your life brother.

Last edited:
It was just a light hearted joke about me considering the US to be the center of the world and being an ass about it.

Haha gotcha!

Sorry I was a little slow on the uptake lol

If you don't support wild conspiracy theories, why are you criticizing people pointing out this is a wild conspiracy? Nobody is blindly defending pharmaceutical companies, they're just saying this is an unfounded wild conspiracy theory, and giving the very valid reasons why. That's not a blind defense of something; it's just using some critical thinking.

The only people blindly believing something are those who claim Foxx is paralyzed and blind because of the Covid booster, based on "Trust me bro" from a Howard Stern sidekick reject, who made the claim on Dr. Drew's podcast, with no supporting evidence.
Yup you are definitely not biased one way or the other lol. People are defending the vaccine like there isnt any possible way anyone could have an adverse reaction to an untested vaccine. Thats not even statistically possible. Not saying thats the case here I just dont understand where the blind loyalty comes from all of a sudden.

In some countries excess deaths for the year are still above average, in others they are within normal range again. The excess deaths are not correlated with vaccination rates, but that doesn't mean that the vaccines do not have side effects.

Are you legitimately interested in understanding why some places are experiencing excess levels above average still, or are you simply working backwards from the conclusion that vaccines are the cause?
I never claimed vaccines were the cause. That is yet to be determined. I claimed there are excess deaths that are not being explained and are being ignored, which is true. How much of that can be attributed to vaccine injury we don't know for sure yet.

I was referencing the video posted, in which, I believe the guy is referencing the UKs numbers. I’m working on the U.S. not being the center of the world in my mind @Siver!

Keep in mind I don’t know anything here, I’m trying to learn

You're asking a poster that literally stated "it's too late for me anyway" than proceeds to push this shit as safe and effective, the more the merrier.

What makes this subject difficult is the fraud all of our governments are using to hide/obscure it from finding the true picture.

i.e.
The last lot of nsw (Australian state/county) data released showed 810 vaxxed in hospital vs 0 unvaxxed. From that month on NSW health refused to release the vaxx status of patients. In the next report they went so far as to show the trannies in hospital but not the vaxx status.
Even worse yet they recently got caught deleting/altering the official records, anyone can see they are waking up to the FACT they are personally liable not the position they're in.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/2d4e3f9622d9398267c627f4da8975cb

For world class statistics and mathematics on the subject Norman Fenton and Neil Martin are professional statisticians/mathematicians as is Joel Smalley.

Follow the link to there page and have a quick glimpse at all the titles, pick ine and go. This one will explain why you're not hearing this information from msm and most others.

https://freedomresearch.substack.co..._id=1356477&post_id=122238336&isFreemail=true

https://metatron.substack.com/p/prof-norman-puts-the-uk-statistics

Joel Smalley is independent of the qbove but also does superb mathematical analysis, like Norman and Neil he also excepts all challenges from the more educated honkers, besides a technicality or two no one has been able to dispute his numbers.

https://metatron.substack.com/

Excess deaths
https://metatron.substack.com/p/secret-cdc-report-confirms-over-11m

"This sadly means that at least 1.1 million Americans may have ‘died suddenly’ during this time frame because according to the CDC reports there have been 1,106,079 excess deaths compared to the 2015-2019 five-year average.

And with further official Government figures [from the UK] confirming that mortality rates per 100,000 are highest among the vaccinated population in every single age group, it would appear Covid-19 vaccination is almost entirely to blame.
"

https://metatron.substack.com/p/miscarriages-and-neonatal-deaths

The truth is in the numbers except the fraud that has to be shoveled through to show the true picture. Ideally this will pip your curiosity because Norman proves the statistical fraud our governments have used to deceive us.

I'm fully vaxxed

Lets be honest the avoidance to give details usually indicates BS and I suspect you are deliberately doing so.

My problem is you have spent two years with your lapper pushing this shit, laughing at deaths that more than likely were Malfeasance and murder

How many? And last one?
Thats how we'll know if you're up to date and fully vaxxed.

most of them go over my head if I'm honest. I'm happy to admit that (although tbf I've not read any of his links for ages).

Then you need to shut the fuck up idiot, wtf world do you live in telling others how lacking their understanding of a subject is and you haven't even read the source material.
You haven't assessed the sources qualifications.
You have zero understanding of the information presented yet have an outcome you are defending?

Wtaf, are you on about. You should have a good look at yourself because you're fucking disgrace but in fairness most of the "safe and effective" are little better. Not fucking one of you lot are up to date with your boosters yet are pushing its safe. Every 6 months you have to renew the shot or be officially unvaxxed? The negative efficacy is real and thats the foundation of the 6months.

Seriously, some of you cunts are fucking brain damaged. Have a fucking read of your post than reread your accusations of me.

The brain damage is real seek help.

lol.

Yeah, I'm browsing his wiki right now. Solid guy:

In 2003, Benza became aware of Harvey Weinstein's affair with Georgina Chapman while he was married to his first wife. Upon discovering this information, Benza offered to provide Weinstein with gossip that would draw attention away from his affair. This was the beginning of a partnership between the two to preserve Weinstein's name.[9]
And i remember trump called in to give his thoughts about. I forget trump was like a stern regular. Almost a wackpacker.

And i remember trump called in to give his thoughts about. I forget trump was like a stern regular. Almost a wackpacker.
Yeah, Howard knows him well. Which is why Trump supporters should pay attention to this:

Yup you are definitely not biased one way or the other lol. People are defending the vaccine like there isnt any possible way anyone could have an adverse reaction to an untested vaccine. Thats not even statistically possible. Not saying thats the case here I just dont understand where the blind loyalty comes from all of a sudden.

For some, spite
Others pig headedness
Drug induced brain damage and I'm not even joking.

I.e. this is the latest autopsy and the science behind the deaths. This pathologist has reasoned over 15 others to follow his work and procedures. If you choose just one watch this one but all are worthy of review.

https://rumble.com/v290q9s-histopat...ous-adverse-events-and-deaths-following-.html

"Histopathological reevaluation serious adverse events and deaths following COVID-19 vaccination"

https://video.icic-net.com/w/42W6eytcy6xgckk1v5vxDy

"Suddenly changed? Personality-changes after mRNA-Injection"

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/...on_id=548354&post_id=76122300&isFreemail=true

"New paper confirms the COVID vaccines kill brain cells and heart cells leading to death
The CDC isn't going to tell you any of this."

No. Unless there was an update that I missed. That’s why it’s in the covid Conspiracy Theory thread

Lol, and a prime example of the go to. Labelling.

Conspiracy is still open for debate but theory. I don't think so, no chance.

Back