Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

wow blind really? I'm going to need another vax shot so I don't have to read stupid shit in sherdog anymore

Dude has been in poor health recently and hospitalized....
3-weeks-after-Hospitalization-Jamie-Foxxs-Family-Requests-Prayers-Amid-Health-Concerns.jpg
photoshops

How many "scientific" articles have been pulled and removed about Covid due to bad science? Official scientific publications that were based on garbage studies, lies and propaganda science? At least 330.

Sounds like science is self-examining/self/correcting. Don't think that's a bad thing.

what is the ratio of shot vs unshot in the excessive dead? That should answer it

I was referencing the video posted, in which, I believe the guy is referencing the UKs numbers. I’m working on the U.S. not being the center of the world in my mind @Siver!

Keep in mind I don’t know anything here, I’m trying to learn

What's the tag for bud?

The source is literally trust me bro

According to the journalist, a reliable source has informed him that Foxx’s unexplained ailment was caused by the COVID vaccine.
A buddy of mine, who has a brother that has a lawn guy who also cuts the grass for a Doctor who is friends with the Doctor, at the hospital who is taking care of Jamie Foxx.
Well while the lawn guy was using his blower he overheard the Doctor tell the other Doctor that after taking the Fauci Ouchie, Jaimie Foxx had a stroke and grew a 3rd nipple.
So now we have a 2nd source, the lawn guy who wants to remain anonymous because he is afraid of Big Pharma.

The other retarded ct about this floating on the internet is that P Diddy poisoned him for talking about his wild parties and hinting at P Diddys homosexuality.

Let's have Chael get to the bottom of this shit.

One of my favorite Chael rants, during the Silva fights era, was his claim that he was the one who knocked out Suge Knight hahaha.

A buddy of mine, who has a brother that has a lawn guy who also cuts the grass for a Doctor who is friends with the Doctor, at the hospital who is taking care of Jamie Foxx.
Well while the lawn guy was using his blower he overheard the Doctor tell the other Doctor that after taking the Fauci Ouchie, Jaimie Foxx had a stroke and grew a 3rd nipple.
So now we have a 2nd source, the lawn guy who wants to remain anonymous because he is afraid of Big Pharma.

Based, retweeting

Let's have Chael get to the bottom of this shit.

One of my favorite Chael rants, during the Silva fights era, was his claim that he was the one who knocked out Suge Knight hahaha.
What? I must have missed that rant lol

Or maybe he has a history of strokes in his family?... nah too wacky... definitely the covid vaccine alone.... obviously we know all his family medical health records so we can rule that out completely, right?

What? I must have missed that rant lol
iirc it was during some 20 minute interview with Helwani.

Might have even been the same one where he claimed he saw Big Nog try to feed a carrot to a bus.

It was for that week which is how those deaths are reported, week to week. I never said "for the year of 2022 it was 22%". Excess deaths are STILL way above average even after covid turned into a cold, their is still no explanation.

also...

https://www.usmortality.com/deaths/excess-cumulative/united-states
In some countries excess deaths for the year are still above average, in others they are within normal range again. The excess deaths are not correlated with vaccination rates, but that doesn't mean that the vaccines do not have side effects.

Are you legitimately interested in understanding why some places are experiencing excess levels above average still, or are you simply working backwards from the conclusion that vaccines are the cause?

While I dont support wild conspiracy theories, I find it even wilder that so many people so blindly defend the pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer like they are some grand savor and we all would have perished without their precious vaccine. The same companies that have been sued to oblivion for malpractice about as many times as the covid vaccines they gave away. "Big Pharma" used to be a bad thing....

Reactions: mon
Back