Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Lol, and a prime example of the go to. Labelling.

Conspiracy is still open for debate but theory. I don't think so, no chance.
Do you have any evidence Fox’s issue is caused by the covid vaccine?

That’s why it’s a conspiracy theory to me. I absolutely hate that anytime something negative happens to a prominent person there’s a faction that will blame it on the vaccine.

It creates so much smoke to muddy the waters about are there any (larger than expected) issues with a vaccine that rushed through trials compared to other medicines’ approval processes?

Do you have any evidence Fox’s issue is caused by the covid vaccine?

That’s why it’s a conspiracy theory to me. I absolutely hate that anytime something negative happens to a prominent person there’s a faction that will blame it on the vaccine.

It creates so much smoke to muddy the waters about are there any (larger than expected) issues with a vaccine that rushed through trials compared to other medicines’ approval processes?

Much like what you lot do every time you merge one of these threads into here. There was literally pages of solid science behind the unsafe and ineffective (from the narrative perspective) that is now hidden in some bullshit celebrity drama?

How about wastelanding it instead of feeding the conspiracy or are you smurfs deliberately trying to bury the inconvenient truth of this subject?

One the recent question of statistics and excess deaths. @Dan O if you don't read it fully, have a glimpse and look at the chart because it raises very serious questions.

https://deepd1ve.substack.com/p/mid...n_id=739906&post_id=125538857&isFreemail=true

"Middle-age Death Rates in England (2021-22)
Not explainable by postulating COVID as the cause
"

"Using the median infection fatality rate (IFR) of COVID for those from age 40 to age 49 — i.e., 35 deaths per 100,000 infections (PMC9613797) — then even if 100% of everyone got COVID inside of the single month of August 2021, it is still not possible for COVID to explain even 25% of the excess death"

I cannot post the chart but as is said "a picture paints a thousand words" and once you start to actually question and critically look at the information it very quickly stinks of shit.

As for the DNA contamination

Another source

https://brownstone.org/articles/vax-gene-files-accidental-discovery/

"....Kevin McKernan, a scientist with 25 years experience in the genomic field and a leading expert in sequencing methods for DNA and RNA. He has worked on the Human Genome Project and more recently in medicinal genomics involving DNA sequencing.

In the process of trying to sort out a sequencing problem, McKernan used anonymously sent, Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 bivalent vaccines to act as mRNA controls
"

This is not a fucking conspiracy theory, this is a FACT that may also be a conspiracy with catastrophic ramifications for the species not just the vaxxed.

"‘Somebody sent me these thinking, this is the perfect control… It should be pure. So, if you get this to work, you’ll sort out your mRNA sequencing problems,’ McKernan explains in a recent interview. ‘They were right about that. It did sort out our problems. But what we discovered in the process is that they weren’t pure mRNA. They actually had a lot of DNA in the background.’"

All the bullshit this rollout has been the worst in every way are the following

"We’re assured:

The injections are safe.
-Meanwhile, adverse event reporting systems around the world record previously unseen rates of adverse events and injuries;

The injections are effective.
- We would ask: Effective for what? Not stopping transmission. We’re not sure about preventing serious illness either evidenced by recent data and New South Wales Health reports which show a disproportionate number of hospital and ICU admissions amongst the vaccinated.

The injection materials stay at the injection site.
- Recently released documents obtained under FOI show the lipid nanoparticles become widely distributed – notably to the liver, spleen, adrenal glands, ovaries, and testes;

The injections won’t change your DNA
."

Three sources over a year ago showed that it does reverse transcribe(two Swedish and pfizers own docs). Now we have a situation where the fucking thing has unknown dna that can reverse transcibe and was SHOWN in rodent trials that the insertion was passed on generationallly.

"So, the Pfizer and Moderna vials of bivalent vaccine that McKernan tested were contaminated with DNA. DNA encoding the spike gene and potentially capable of inserting into the genome of an organism.

The question is, does this DNA have the potential to become part of the genome of a human organism and if so what might be the consequences? This would have required looking at ‘genotoxicity,’ something Australia’s TGA says the (Pfizer) injections were not tested for, and the TGA did not ask for.

In case you are wondering, there are strict guidelines about DNA contamination levels in mRNA products. The European Medicines Agency (EMA) and FDA stated limits are 330 nanograms of DNA per milligram of RNA. In Australia, the TGA says it should be no more than 10 nanograms per dose.
"

First off - we supplied video of a fucking in the first thread of a pharmaceutical ceo stating this shit was rebadged as a vaccine because no one would take it if it was labelled correctly. The correct label he stated was gene fucking therapy

Second- Sonja Elijah PROVED through pfizer and the EUs records that the drug FAILED the minimum purity standards. When asked to fix it pfizer just ignored it until the EU changed the standard.

Heres a very good interview, I've only posted it over 6 times and used to find the exact spot for the honkers too stipid, lazy or ignorant to educate themselves.

Have a go at @FIMN character because in reality his personal standard of intelligence is shared by you all. Spend 5minutes researching Altman's credibility first and than re read his professional opinion.

I have to repost this because you hid the first post of it under a steaming pile of shit about a fucking celebrity.
Theres plenty blind in Australia from this vaxx shit and another Aussie poster I actually rate said it well "pay the man". At least one of our senators highlighted the blindness rates and proven causation to the vaxx.
Honkers- its climate change, you have no proof, people went blind before so it can't be the vaxx...............

https://phillipaltman.substack.com/..._id=1301027&post_id=125241647&isFreemail=true

"INTERGENERATIONAL GENETIC DAMAGE - A REAL POSSIBILITY
COVID-19 "vaccine" laboratory findings are deeply disturbing
"

"It is impossible to overstate the potential implications of the discovery of significant contamination of plasmid DNA (used as a template to produce the mRNA) contained in the gene-based so-called COVID-19 “vaccines”. Permanent and irreversible intergenerational genetic consequences of epidemic proportions are potentially possible. Yet we hear silence from our drug regulator to credible reports of this DNA contamination of the COVID “vaccines”. In fact, our drug regulator, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), has categorically stated without producing any evidence that these gene-based “vaccines” cannot interfere or be incorporated into your own genes. In fact, when the COVID “vaccines” were first released, the official Product Information stated categorically that the usual genetic safety testing was not done"

What the fuck has gone wrong with the world that we have a spectrum of borderline retarded honking noise while refusing to think critically and actively suppressing any other opinions and even facts.

"The European Medicines Agency (EMA) had serious concerns about the level of contamination in the experimental “vaccines” when they first evaluated the submitted data from the manufacturers. We are not talking about minor contamination here….we are talking about reported massive contamination found by McKernan and his colleagues. CLICK HERE for video interview. Gene based therapies are normally reserved for use where there is no other alternative in life threatening situations due to the inherent dangers. Yet our TGA recommends the use of these disastrous injections in babies as young as 6 months of age. It is outrageous"

For fucks sake have a fucking go and read some information. What the fuck, are you lot that much a fucking coward you'd stick your heads up your arse and lick what you're told so you don't have to face the ramifications?

Seriously, fuck me. Look at the standars of you honkers- @FIMN
- I haven't read anything,
- I don't understand any of it but
- I know such in such is wrong, talking out their arse and doesn't understand what hes posting.

Jesus fucking christ

Much like what you lot do every time you merge one of these threads into here. There was literally pages of solid science behind the unsafe and ineffective (from the narrative perspective) that is now hidden in some bullshit celebrity drama?

How about wastelanding it instead of feeding the conspiracy or are you smurfs deliberately trying to bury the inconvenient truth of this subject?

One the recent question of statistics and excess deaths. @Dan O if you don't read it fully, have a glimpse and look at the chart because it raises very serious questions.

https://deepd1ve.substack.com/p/mid...n_id=739906&post_id=125538857&isFreemail=true

"

"Using the median infection fatality rate (IFR) of COVID for those from age 40 to age 49 — i.e., 35 deaths per 100,000 infections (PMC9613797) — then even if 100% of everyone got COVID inside of the single month of August 2021, it is still not possible for COVID to explain even 25% of the excess death"

I cannot post the chart but as is said "a picture paints a thousand words" and once you start to actually question and critically look at the information it very quickly stinks of shit.

Another source

"....Kevin McKernan, a scientist with 25 years experience in the genomic field and a leading expert in sequencing methods for DNA and RNA. He has worked on the Human Genome Project and more recently in medicinal genomics involving DNA sequencing.

In the process of trying to sort out a sequencing problem, McKernan used anonymously sent, Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 bivalent vaccines to act as mRNA controls
"

This is not a fucking conspiracy theory, this is a FACT that may also be a conspiracy with catastrophic ramifications for the species not just the vaxxed.

"‘Somebody sent me these thinking, this is the perfect control… It should be pure. So, if you get this to work, you’ll sort out your mRNA sequencing problems,’ McKernan explains in a recent interview. ‘They were right about that. It did sort out our problems. But what we discovered in the process is that they weren’t pure mRNA. They actually had a lot of DNA in the background.’"

"We’re assured:

The injections are safe.
-Meanwhile, adverse event reporting systems around the world record previously unseen rates of adverse events and injuries;

- We would ask: Effective for what? Not stopping transmission. We’re not sure about preventing serious illness either evidenced by recent data and New South Wales Health reports which show a disproportionate number of hospital and ICU admissions amongst the vaccinated.

- Recently released documents obtained under FOI show the lipid nanoparticles become widely distributed – notably to the liver, spleen, adrenal glands, ovaries, and testes;

."

Three sources over a year ago showed that it does reverse transcribe(two Swedish and pfizers own docs). Now we have a situation where the fucking thing has unknown dna that can reverse transcibe and was SHOWN in rodent trials that the insertion was passed on generationallly.

"So, the Pfizer and Moderna vials of bivalent vaccine that McKernan tested were contaminated with DNA. DNA encoding the spike gene and potentially capable of inserting into the genome of an organism.

The question is, does this DNA have the potential to become part of the genome of a human organism and if so what might be the consequences? This would have required looking at ‘genotoxicity,’ something Australia’s TGA says the (Pfizer) injections were not tested for, and the TGA did not ask for.

In case you are wondering, there are strict guidelines about DNA contamination levels in mRNA products. The European Medicines Agency (EMA) and FDA stated limits are 330 nanograms of DNA per milligram of RNA. In Australia, the TGA says it should be no more than 10 nanograms per dose.
"

First off - we supplied video of a fucking in the first thread of a pharmaceutical ceo stating this shit was rebadged as a vaccine because no one would take it if it was labelled correctly. The correct label he stated was gene fucking therapy

Second- Sonja Elijah PROVED through pfizer and the EUs records that the drug FAILED the minimum purity standards. When asked to fix it pfizer just ignored it until the EU changed the standard.

Heres a very good interview, I've only posted it over 6 times and used to find the exact spot for the honkers too stipid, lazy or ignorant to educate themselves.

Have a go at @FIMN character because in reality his personal standard of intelligence is shared by you all. Spend 5minutes researching Altman's credibility first and than re read his professional opinion.

I have to repost this because you hid the first post of it under a steaming pile of shit about a fucking celebrity. Theres plenty blind in Australia from this shit and another Aussie poster I actually rate said it "pay the man"

https://phillipaltman.substack.com/..._id=1301027&post_id=125241647&isFreemail=true

"

"It is impossible to overstate the potential implications of the discovery of significant contamination of plasmid DNA (used as a template to produce the mRNA) contained in the gene-based so-called COVID-19 “vaccines”. Permanent and irreversible intergenerational genetic consequences of epidemic proportions are potentially possible. Yet we hear silence from our drug regulator to credible reports of this DNA contamination of the COVID “vaccines”. In fact, our drug regulator, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), has categorically stated without producing any evidence that these gene-based “vaccines” cannot interfere or be incorporated into your own genes. In fact, when the COVID “vaccines” were first released, the official Product Information stated categorically that the usual genetic safety testing was not done"

What the fuck has gone wrong with the world that we have a spectrum of borderline retarded honking noise and refusing to think critically.

"The European Medicines Agency (EMA) had serious concerns about the level of contamination in the experimental “vaccines” when they first evaluated the submitted data from the manufacturers. We are not talking about minor contamination here….we are talking about reported massive contamination found by McKernan and his colleagues. CLICK HERE for video interview. Gene based therapies are normally reserved for use where there is no other alternative in life threatening situations due to the inherent dangers. Yet our TGA recommends the use of these disastrous injections in babies as young as 6 months of age. It is outrageous"

For fucks sake have a fucking go and read some information. What the fuck, are you lot thqt much a fucking coward you'd stick your heads up your arse and lick what you're told ? Seriously, fuck me. Look at the standars of you honkers- @FIMN i haven't read anything, don't understand any of it but I know such in such is wrong, talking out their arse and doesn't understand what hes posting.

Jesus fucking christ

What does any of this have to do with Jamie Foxx? I don’t see any connection

"

Another source

"

"We’re assured:

The injections are safe.

."

"

I have to repost this because you hid the first post of it under a steaming pile of shit about a fucking celebrity.
Theres plenty blind in Australia from this vaxx shit and another Aussie poster I actually rate said it well "pay the man". At least one of our senators highlighted the blindness rates and proven causation to the vaxx.
Honkers- its climate change, you have no proof, people went blind before so it can't be the vaxx...............

"

What the fuck has gone wrong with the world that we have a spectrum of borderline retarded honking noise while refusing to think critically and actively suppressing any other opinions and even facts.

For fucks sake have a fucking go and read some information. What the fuck, are you lot that much a fucking coward you'd stick your heads up your arse and lick what you're told so you don't have to face the ramifications?

- I know such in such is wrong, talking out their arse and doesn't understand what hes posting.

Jesus fucking christ

Wall of text...

Zero proof about Jaime Foxx.

OGC.88d5f8a162d410a9a2b2db158e0fa75a

You're asking a poster that literally stated "it's too late for me anyway" than proceeds to push this shit as safe and effective, the more the merrier.

What makes this subject difficult is the fraud all of our governments are using to hide/obscure it from finding the true picture.

i.e.
The last lot of nsw (Australian state/county) data released showed 810 vaxxed in hospital vs 0 unvaxxed. From that month on NSW health refused to release the vaxx status of patients. In the next report they went so far as to show the trannies in hospital but not the vaxx status.
Even worse yet they recently got caught deleting/altering the official records, anyone can see they are waking up to the FACT they are personally liable not the position they're in.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/2d4e3f9622d9398267c627f4da8975cb

For world class statistics and mathematics on the subject Norman Fenton and Neil Martin are professional statisticians/mathematicians as is Joel Smalley.

Follow the link to there page and have a quick glimpse at all the titles, pick ine and go. This one will explain why you're not hearing this information from msm and most others.

https://freedomresearch.substack.co..._id=1356477&post_id=122238336&isFreemail=true

https://metatron.substack.com/p/prof-norman-puts-the-uk-statistics

Joel Smalley is independent of the qbove but also does superb mathematical analysis, like Norman and Neil he also excepts all challenges from the more educated honkers, besides a technicality or two no one has been able to dispute his numbers.

https://metatron.substack.com/

Excess deaths
https://metatron.substack.com/p/secret-cdc-report-confirms-over-11m

"This sadly means that at least 1.1 million Americans may have ‘died suddenly’ during this time frame because according to the CDC reports there have been 1,106,079 excess deaths compared to the 2015-2019 five-year average.

And with further official Government figures [from the UK] confirming that mortality rates per 100,000 are highest among the vaccinated population in every single age group, it would appear Covid-19 vaccination is almost entirely to blame.
"

https://metatron.substack.com/p/miscarriages-and-neonatal-deaths

The truth is in the numbers except the fraud that has to be shoveled through to show the true picture. Ideally this will pip your curiosity because Norman proves the statistical fraud our governments have used to deceive us.

Lets be honest the avoidance to give details usually indicates BS and I suspect you are deliberately doing so.

My problem is you have spent two years with your lapper pushing this shit, laughing at deaths that more than likely were Malfeasance and murder

How many? And last one?
Thats how we'll know if you're up to date and fully vaxxed.

Then you need to shut the fuck up idiot, wtf world do you live in telling others how lacking their understanding of a subject is and you haven't even read the source material.
You haven't assessed the sources qualifications.
You have zero understanding of the information presented yet have an outcome you are defending?

Wtaf, are you on about. You should have a good look at yourself because you're fucking disgrace but in fairness most of the "safe and effective" are little better. Not fucking one of you lot are up to date with your boosters yet are pushing its safe. Every 6 months you have to renew the shot or be officially unvaxxed? The negative efficacy is real and thats the foundation of the 6months.

Seriously, some of you cunts are fucking brain damaged. Have a fucking read of your post than reread your accusations of me.

The brain damage is real seek help.

The avoidance is it's none of your business.

My yes is my yes and my no is my no. If that's not good enough for you then you're just going to have to deal with it.

What does any of this have to do with Jamie Foxx? I don’t see any connection

Typical. Funny how people change with a little self perceived power or status.

@Anewt posted an article of a young tradesman blinded by the vaxx he was forced to take. I'd normally just go back a few pages and find it but the content gets hidden by every merge.

As for strokes even less needs to be said about the known and acknowledged causality for some.

I couldn't gaf about some mega rich celebrity who more than likely pushed it while virtue signalling.
I gaf about the people I KNOW injured badly and the others I know of.
I gaf about warning people and getting people to start thinking.

Edit- Missed the obvious back at you Wtf does Jamie Foxx have to do with this thread. By placing this here in the covid vaxx thread you are stating you believe his injuries and disability is linked?
Correct? You're off topic posting by merging this here otherwise. Go card yourself

Last edited:
The avoidance is it's none of your business.

My yes is my yes and my no is my no. If that's not good enough for you then you're just going to have to deal with it.

As I keep saying, you're useful. Every single fucking reply where you avoid, misdirect, obscure is seen by the lurkers/readers.

Why hasn't one of you stepped up and clearly explained why you're CHOOSING to be unvaxxed while pushing this shit? Or is it a case that your vaxx status is personal, lmfao. Iirc YOU supported the show proof at a coffee shop but won't show proof of stance.

I tagged you all for a reason and it was to allow you all to demonstrate the hypocrisy of ever fucking post you all have made for 3 years.

Thank you for your service.

As I keep saying, you're useful. Every single fucking reply where you avoid, misdirect, obscure is seen by the lurkers/readers.

Why hasn't one of you stepped up and clearly explained why you're CHOOSING to be unvaxxed while pushing this shit? Or is it a case that your vaxx status is personal, lmfao. Iirc YOU supported the show proof at a coffee shop but won't show proof of stance.

I tagged you all for a reason and it was to allow you all to demonstrate the hypocrisy of ever fucking post you all have made for 3 years.

Thank you for your service.

No, idea why anyone would lie about their vaccination status unless their name is Aaron Rodgers or they're choosing to be a jackhole. If you want to see my P.H.I., it's gonna take more than some random on the internet to get it.

Get over yourself, worry about yourself, live your life, and move on.

No, idea why anyone would lie about their vaccination status unless their name is Aaron Rodgers or they're choosing to be a jackhole. If you want to see my P.H.I., it's gonna take more than some random on the internet to get it.

Get over yourself, worry about yourself, live your life, and move on.

Lol that is bullshit for "I cannot reasonable explain why I'm technically unvaxxed yet am pushing it on others"

Plain and simple, you're acting deceitfully and trying to obscure this in a word play. You're unvaxxed now, not up to date with your gene experiment yet are pushing for others to do so.

Again, thank you for your service. Useful example like the other deceitful honkers. At least heir deceit/avoidance is by non reply but just as telling as yours.
- You are all unvaxxed by the government definition yet aren't boosting to ensure vaxxination status while pushing for people to do so. Safe and effective remember....

Last edited:
Lol that is bullshit for "I cannot reasonable explain why I'm technically unvaxxed yet am pushing it on others"

Plain and simple, you're acting deceitfully and trying to obscure this in a word play. You're unvaxxed now, not up to date with your gene experiment yet are pushing for others to do so.

Again, thank you for your service. Useful example like the other deceitful honkers. At least heir deceit/avoidance is by non reply but just as telling as yours.
- You are all unvaxxed by the government definition yet aren't boosting to ensure vaxxinatiin status while pushing for people to do so. Safe and effective remember....

If that's what you choose to think, then feel free...

If that's what you choose to think, then feel free...

Words are worth less then a hot breeze on a scorching day.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/v...n_id=441185&post_id=125628740&isFreemail=true

"Vaccinated Veterans MORE Likely to Die from COVID, VA Study Proves
It is Even Worse to Be Boosted"

"The U.S. Veterans Administration oversees the medical care of the United States Armed Forces veterans. It has complete medical records of every veteran, including their hospitalizations, vaccinations, deaths, and more.

Therefore, studies of veterans that include sub-populations broken down by vaccination status provide accurate data about the effectiveness of COVID vaccines. I already reported on two such studies: one shows that COVID and flu vaccines are useless at preventing hospitalization due to COVID or flu, and another (posted on Feb 2022) proves that Covid vaccines cause myocarditis in veterans"

That you potentially wish to hide from the ramifications of your family choices is not my concern with you. Its that you have pushed and still are pushing for people to take this, you laughed at people murdered by policy and Malfeasance and censored people on here for no other reason that you were biased and misused your position to do so to protect your friends. The CCP has a country full of your mindset.

'Therefore, looking at the death rates of only hospitalized people does not allow us to calculate “vaccine death protection.” Further, UK data shows a disturbing 30% increase in “deaths at home” (as opposed to hospitals where the VA study took place):"

This is the problem when the fraud is the foundation of the figures, to compare apples wih apples you need to apply the fraudulent foundation of BS. Still whats good for he goose is good for the gander hey, whats a hook or two amongst the ruckus of honking noise.

Words are worth less then a hot breeze on a scorching day.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/v...n_id=441185&post_id=125628740&isFreemail=true

"Vaccinated Veterans MORE Likely to Die from COVID, VA Study Proves
It is Even Worse to Be Boosted"

"The U.S. Veterans Administration oversees the medical care of the United States Armed Forces veterans. It has complete medical records of every veteran, including their hospitalizations, vaccinations, deaths, and more.

Therefore, studies of veterans that include sub-populations broken down by vaccination status provide accurate data about the effectiveness of COVID vaccines. I already reported on two such studies: one shows that COVID and flu vaccines are useless at preventing hospitalization due to COVID or flu, and another (posted on Feb 2022) proves that Covid vaccines cause myocarditis in veterans"

That you potentially wish to hide from the ramifications of your family choices is not my concern with you. Its that you have pushed and still are pushing for people to take this, you laughed at people murdered by policy and Malfeasance and censored people on here for no other reason that you were biased and misused your position to do so to protect your friends. The CCP has a country full of your mindset.

'Therefore, looking at the death rates of only hospitalized people does not allow us to calculate “vaccine death protection.” Further, UK data shows a disturbing 30% increase in “deaths at home” (as opposed to hospitals where the VA study took place):"

This is the problem when the fraud is the foundation of the figures, to compare apples wih apples you need to apply the fraudulent foundation of BS. Still whats good for he goose is good for the gander hey, whats a hook or two amongst the ruckus of honking noise.

Live your truth...

Reactions: mon

"

Another source

"

"We’re assured:

The injections are safe.

."

"

"

Jesus fucking christ

You're ignoring what I'm saying because to grapple with it you'd have to admit that 1) you have zero relevant education relating to the topic 2) if you were posting drivel you wouldn't be intelligent enough to tell and 3) apologies if this seems insulting but understanding that you can't tell if what you are reading is true is the same boat the rest of us are in.

It seems you lack introspection and scepticism.

Typical. Funny how people change with a little self perceived power or status.

@Anewt posted an article of a young tradesman blinded by the vaxx he was forced to take. I'd normally just go back a few pages and find it but the content gets hidden by every merge.

As for strokes even less needs to be said about the known and acknowledged causality for some.

I couldn't gaf about some mega rich celebrity who more than likely pushed it while virtue signalling.
I gaf about the people I KNOW injured badly and the others I know of.
I gaf about warning people and getting people to start thinking.

Edit- Missed the obvious back at you Wtf does Jamie Foxx have to do with this thread. By placing this here in the covid vaxx thread you are stating you believe his injuries and disability is linked?
Correct? You're off topic posting by merging this here otherwise. Go card yourself
This is the covid vaccine CT thread. If people are claiming without evidence beyond “I heard it from a trusted person” that the vaccine caused a legitimate health issue for a person, it’s a conspiracy theory

so the thread ends up here, unless Foxx or someone on record close to him gives a statement about causality

You're ignoring what I'm saying because to grapple with it you'd have to admit that 1) you have zero relevant education relating to the topic 2) if you were posting drivel you wouldn't be intelligent enough to tell and 3) apologies if this seems insulting but understanding that you can't tell if what you are reading is true is the same boat the rest of us are in.

It seems you lack introspection and scepticism.

Lol really.

1 you have no idea of my education or lack of
2 you have no idea of what i understand on the topics, my IQ or my ability to apply it to life Shit you stated you don't even know what the ropic actually is because you didn't read any AND yhat you cannot understand it.
3 When warranted I apologise as ive displayed prior publically on here.

I'm not a research scientist and most of them go over my head if I'm honest. I'm happy to admit that (although tbf I've not read any of his links for ages)."

So you acknowledge you have no experience, understanding, no trying to educate yourself yet are telling me that I'm no qualified to have an opinion.

"What I've usually found with the information posted is that usually that the person who has written it is either not in any way scientifically trained (for example one of the links posted above was written by a guy who studies music composition and runs an SEO website, or are a contrarian in their field and foe every doomsdayer you can find I would be able to find 50 others that disagree/have an alternate view."

Are you on drugs? Philip Altman is an expert in his field, as are most I quote. I don't quote music teachers for epidemiology, I quote Robert Clancy who is to epidemiology what Altman is to pharmaceutical trials and consultancy.

"That doesn't make them wrong as such - but if they were wrong and @mon was just mindlessly regurgitating misinformation, then he would have absolutely no way of knowing that."

How is posting the latest science and findings and using an experts in their field to explain their position showing you anything about my understanding of the topic. What gives my understanding is my opinions which don't have "X" and are notmal text. This shows my position, knowledge and understanding/application of it. Pretty fucking simple really, quote my opinion and challenge my understanding of it?

So choices about - do you 1) admit your own ignorance and lack of knowledge or 2) post literally every substack link you find that agrees with your preexisting position without really having the scientific/research chops to critically assess what you are reading.

It's a tough call.

The reason for quoting experts or people that do have the qualifications to debate the topic is to show that my belief, thoughts and concerns have scientific merit and not the delusional bullshit that your position and statements show. Almost ALL your posts contents are literally opinions based on pre existing beliefs, without any understanding or even what the topic is.
Nothing but a belief on me not the contents...

These to have already addressed but as you ignored my points and challenge I'll do so again.

"most of them go over my head if I'm honest. I'm happy to admit that (although tbf I've not read any of his links for ages)."

If this statement is true you have no claim to be accusing others of ignorance, understanding or tbh even what the topic is because you have no idea.
Just as we have no idea why you choose to remain unvaxxed while shilling safe and effective. In fairness you're not even that far into the topic you're literally only statement is an attack on my intelligence and self foresight while not even knowing what we're discussing.

The irony of your statements is astounding, you speak ignorance of others while proudly proclaiming your own on ever facet of this conversation. You should get a sticker or something because you've surpassed the other honkers in just a post or two.

This is the covid vaccine CT thread. If people are claiming without evidence beyond “I heard it from a trusted person” that the vaccine caused a legitimate health issue for a person, it’s a conspiracy theory

so the thread ends up here, unless Foxx or someone on record close to him gives a statement about causality

No, this is not the covid conspiracy theory thread as much as you and the other Smurf wishes it so and trys to make it. Just as its not the grown men playing with toys thread or any number of other diversions, obscurations, gaslighting, etc etc etc thqt you and your favourites have tried to bury it with.

As a reminder this is the title and what its for
"GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2"

Follow your rules and start carding yourselves if you cannot stay on topic.

Edit- mistook your garbage for the other smurf with his favourites. Perhaps you also have biases and favourites along with your narrative but not yet displayed, sorry about that. A blues a blue I guess

Last edited:
The vaccine doesn't prevent the spread in any way.
follow the science.

Those with the vaccine were less likely to contract covid and when they did the vaccine accelerated the process of vaccine clearance. Both of these combined result in an over 2:1 decrease in transmission rates.

Follow the science.

Those with the vaccine were less likely to contract covid and when they did the vaccine accelerated the process of vaccine clearance. Both of these combined result in an over 2:1 decrease in transmission rates.

Follow the science.

Source please because

https://popularrationalism.substack.com/p/the-cleveland-clinic-study-is-now

"The Cleveland Clinic Study is Now Published as Peer Reviewed Science: If You Get More Doses, You Put Others at Higher Risk
More vaccine doses means more COVID. And it makes you a risk factor for the elderly
"

Risk of COVID-19… increased with time since most recent prior COVID-19 episode and with the number of vaccine doses previously received.’

https://academic.oup.com/ofid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/ofid/ofad209/713129

See their Fig 2. ZERO doses had the lowest incidence of COVID-19, and more doses means more COVID.""

From the study itself not this scientists analysis

"The authors wrote:

During an Omicron wave in Iceland, individuals who had previously received 2 or more doses were found to have a higher odds of reinfection than those who had received fewer than 2 doses of vaccine, in an unadjusted analysis [21]. A large study found, in an adjusted analysis, that those who had an Omicron variant infection after previously receiving three doses of vaccine had a higher risk of reinfection than those who had an Omicron variant infection after previously receiving two doses of vaccine [22]. Another study found, in multivariable analysis, that receipt of two or three doses of a mRNA vaccine following prior COVID-19 was associated with a higher risk of reinfection than receipt of a single dose [7].

Immune imprinting from prior exposure to different antigens in a prior vaccine [22,23], and class switch towards non-inflammatory spike-specific IgG4 antibodies after repeated SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination [24], have been suggested as possible mechanisms by why prior vaccine may provide less protection than expected

We still have a lot to learn about protection from COVID-19 vaccination, and in addition to a vaccine’s effectiveness, it is important to examine whether multiple vaccine doses given over time may not be having the beneficial effect that is generally assumed.”
"

To be honest this information has been done to death. What you supplied is literally a conspiracy theory, as in there is a conspiracy to push misinformation/theory's. Obviously the mods aren't helping as they wish to bury this thread in bullshit and rubbish. Ideally you'll have the decency to supply a link to support your outlandish claims/theory. If you want a CT covid thread there is one already that the mod @Strychnine and is pet flock manage, unfortunately none of their conspiracy theorys have come true but they live in delusional hope.

Back