Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

Thats a hotel. This is an NBA finals game l with 20,000 people in the building..like what? And Miami heat security were in on it? Why would the NBA put themselves at risk like this just so Conor McGregor can bust a nut? It makes zero plausible sense.
Anything can happen in Florida brother.

1*E7ol8TKPCkL-VwC4Hy4ZVQ.jpeg
Is this a challenge to provide proof?

Sexual assault allegations seem to follow this guy around. I'm not saying I think this definitely happened, but he was said to be involved in a very serious incident in a Dublin hotel a few years ago. His only response to that ever was "Time, time will reveal...."

Once, you can say innocent until proven guilty. Twice, it's suspicious. Thrice... It's not a coincidence, it's a pattern.

4th kid on the way and what is this like the 4th rape accusation on him as well? Conors stays busy in every facet in life.

This is, what, the fifth time he's been accused of sexual assault in about 5-6 years? That's insane. Anyone can be skeptical if it happens once or twice, but this is systematic.

A woman showed up to a police station battered claiming she was raped. Another one jumps from a boat and gets picked up by security patrol, and has her car set on fire. Another flags him for exposing himself in a boat... People give him still the benefit of doubt.

How many times did GSP, Federer, Fedor, or Messi get accused of something like this in their entire careers? I am surprised MMA journalists haven't followed through to find out what happened to the cases concerning the previous accusations. If Conor is just paying to settle his way out...

Does anyone know what happened to these cases?

Anything can happen in Florida brother.

The only plausible explanation I can think of would maybe be something like...Conor saw the chick hanging around VIP or in an adjacent suite and told HIS security.."hey I want that one" and then maybe something went down.

There's zero chance NBA and Miami heat security conspired to basically kidnap a woman in a public corridor, force her into a public bathroom to get raped by one of the biggest celebrities in the world, where any one of 20,000 people could have came and had to use the restroom. There's absolutely no fuckin way.

NBA AND Miami AND McGregors

You basically have to believe that NBA security AND Miami Heat security AND McGregors security were all complicit in this situation. Let me say too I believe 100% that McGregor is capable of doing something like this, his countless other trash bag transgressions have proved he is not the greatest human in the world as is so it would not surprise me at all if he was raping women as well BUT this one is pretty far fetched. I agree with you in theory, plenty of people who would look the other way or help a celeb out for some clout but this would take more than a few people going along with this if the story the woman told is to be 100% factual. I do believe there had to be an encounter of some sort but based just on the initial story without knowing any other facts involved, Im inclined to believe McGregor for the first time ever. Of course this is just my opinion now and could change if and when more facts are released.
Big reminder: you have only heard this account as presented by TMZ which is not an impartial source.

TMZ is known to have a close relationship with Dana White.

It is highly possible the specific wording of the allegation in the legal documents offers more clarity than what is in the public domain right now.

This fucking guy has over half a dozen accusations of the same thing. And retards in here like, that doesn't sound like Conor. I know he parties, but he'd never do that. Fucking dorks.

Reactions: lsa
Big reminder: you have only heard this account as presented by TMZ which is not an impartial source.

TMZ is known to have a close relationship with Dana White.

It is highly possible the specific wording of the allegation in the legal documents offers more clarity than what is in the public domain right now.

Didn't TMZ drop the news about Dana slapping his wife? Seems odd if they had a close relationship that they would break the news about their biggest cash cow raping a woman in a public bathroom? I do take what TMZ says with a grain of salt always because they are all about getting those first clicks and throw a story up ASAP.

Reactions: lsa
This fucking guy has over half a dozen accusations of the same thing. And retards in here like, that doesn't sound like Conor. I know he parties, but he'd never do that. Fucking dorks.

I think most think he's capable of doing it, just that this story is pretty out there just on whats been released thus far.

The separation from her friend and forced into a bathroom by security seems like an odd twist. Three entities: nba, heat and Conor all have deep pockets...there seems to be the rub

Back