Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

NBA AND Miami AND McGregors

You basically have to believe that NBA security AND Miami Heat security AND McGregors security were all complicit in this situation. Let me say too I believe 100% that McGregor is capable of doing something like this, his countless other trash bag transgressions have proved he is not the greatest human in the world as is so it would not surprise me at all if he was raping women as well BUT this one is pretty far fetched. I agree with you in theory, plenty of people who would look the other way or help a celeb out for some clout but this would take more than a few people going along with this if the story the woman told is to be 100% factual. I do believe there had to be an encounter of some sort but based just on the initial story without knowing any other facts involved, Im inclined to believe McGregor for the first time ever. Of course this is just my opinion now and could change if and when more facts are released.

McGregor's security believably doing this is a given -- celebrity bodyguards do heinous shit all the time.

It wouldn't be impossible for NBA and Heat security to work together all the time a coalesce into a little group of like-minded people that does shit for celebs, like buying drugs or fetching groupies. In fact, it's very likely that those groups form.

And I don't know if you're imagining them grabbing her and forcing her into the bathroom like some kind of caveman attack, but what's more likely is the bodyguards pulled her in and the NBA/Heat security guards were reassuring her that it would be okay, thinking he wasn't going to rape her but she was one of those women that would sleep with him because he's a celebrity. The bodyguards could have been like, "This girl wants to get with Conor, help us find a quiet place for them." and she probably would have been uncomfortable, but not saying "no" until after she was in the bathroom.

If you're reducing this to a cartoon rape of pure physical force like you see in action movies you're really overlooking the way it happens in real life. An event like this can be a tiny series of broken boundaries that might be harmless in isolation, but a number of them in a row add up to some serious wrong-doing.

Him and Trevor Bauer should be buds. Funny cuz Bauer would do the McGregor strut off the mound sometimes.

Well, allegations are allegations, but if you've had enough of them, well, that's not normal......

McGregor's security believably doing this is a given -- celebrity bodyguards do heinous shit all the time.

It wouldn't be impossible for NBA and Heat security to work together all the time a coalesce into a little group of like-minded people that does shit for celebs, like buying drugs or fetching groupies. In fact, it's very likely that those groups form.

And I don't know if you're imagining them grabbing her and forcing her into the bathroom like some kind of caveman attack, but what's more likely is the bodyguards pulled her in and the NBA/Heat security guards were reassuring her that it would be okay, thinking he wasn't going to rape her but she was one of those women that would sleep with him because he's a celebrity. The bodyguards could have been like, "This girl wants to get with Conor, help us find a quiet place for them." and she probably would have been uncomfortable, but not saying "no" until after she was in the bathroom.

If you're reducing this to a cartoon rape of pure physical force like you see in action movies you're really overlooking the way it happens in real life. An event like this can be a tiny series of broken boundaries that might be harmless in isolation, but a number of them in a row add up to some serious wrong-doing.

So you don't say anything when a bunch of security guards forcibly remove you from your friend and take you to a place you have no idea where you're going..you wait until you're in the bathroom about to get raped.

Ok

So you don't say anything when a bunch of security guards forcibly remove you from your friend and take you to a place you have no idea where you're going..you wait until you're in the bathroom about to get raped.

Ok

yeah sounds like shenanigans to me as well but we will see, hard to prove and on top of that is there even any camera footage?

Ok

You're picturing it like a cartoon where they grab her and carry her away. What's more likely is they walked up to her and said, "Miss, please come with us. Conor would like to meet you." then lead her away. It would take her a moment to figure out that she's with people who aren't safe or that what's happening isn't okay. People have a trust for authority figures, have a real reluctance to embarrass themselves in public and it usually takes time to figure out that what's happening isn't okay when everyone is acting like it's okay.

The reason people get away with rape is because other people have the cartoonish image in their heads that you do.

You would have to be an idiot, or have never been to a sports event before to believe this is true.

Yup, only surprise is there hasn't been more allegations. High profile filthy rich athletes are a magnet for these claims.

obviously high profile rich dudes are targets for false claims but I honestly can’t think of any high profile athlete that has more sexual assault allegations right now more than conor does, which is wild. I’m a conor fan but I’m kinda of the mind if there’s smoke there’s probably a bit of fire….

If every big athlete had claims like this I’d be more inclined to not rush to judgement but there’s athletes like Lebron James and GSP who somehow has 0 controversy in their private lives and it’s the guys like JJ and Conor who are constantly embroiled in it …. Also conor is a coked up lunatic whose impulsive af punching old dudes, being obviously coked up for press conferences, roided, throwing dollys etc etc. I just don’t think conor thinks the rules apply to him and he’s a complete narcissist. I’m not going to call him a rapist yet, but he definitely doesn’t make it easy to believe him. Just hoping it’s not true.

You're picturing it like a cartoon where they grab her and carry her away. What's more likely is they walked up to her and said, "Miss, please come with us. Conor would like to meet you." then lead her away. It would take her a moment to figure out that she's with people who aren't safe or that what's happening isn't okay. People have a trust for authority figures, have a real reluctance to embarrass themselves in public and it usually takes time to figure out that what's happening isn't okay when everyone is acting like it's okay.

The reason people get away with rape is because other people have the cartoonish image in their heads that you do.

The story so far as we know of says "she was separated from her friend by NBA and Heat security." We need more detail of this to determine whether the case was actually plausible or not. Did they tell her.."hey Conor wants to meet you but uh your friend can't come.." well why not? Did they get her in a public corridor with witnesses who could all identify security guards who are now accessories to a RAPE? or was she already in VIP and there was no one else around?

Going to just be a ton of innuendo and a majority of folks believing he is guilty til proven innocent now.

obviously high profile rich dudes are targets for false claims but I honestly can’t think of any high profile athlete that has more sexual assault allegations right now more than conor does, which is wild. I’m a conor fan but I’m kinda of the mind if there’s smoke there’s probably a bit of fire….

If every big athlete had claims like this I’d be more inclined to not rush to judgement but there’s athletes like Lebron James and GSP who somehow has 0 controversy in their private lives and it’s the guys like JJ and Conor who are constantly embroiled in it …. Also conor is a coked up lunatic whose impulsive af punching old dudes, being obviously coked up for press conferences, roided, throwing dollys etc etc. I just don’t think conor thinks the rules apply to him and he’s a complete narcissist. I’m not going to call him a rapist yet, but he definitely doesn’t make it easy to believe him. Just hoping it’s not true.
It depends on who you surround yourself with. Conor isn't as smart as GSP. And GSP has gone to great lengths to keep his private life private.

I hope this never happens to you, but once you are on the receiving end of a false accusation, you will understand it. Conor is a target. And he hasn't helped himself in that regard. But innocent until proven guilty.

Bro, you ever done coke and see what it does to your libido? Let the dude( forcibly) bang

Back