Crime Guy RNCed on NY subway dies.

I would charge him with a key to the city.
Pretty fucking sad when you have more consideration for violent offenders than people defending themselves.

I actually almost found myself in one of these situations last week.

I was was stuck at a jammed up intersection waiting to turn onto a backed up road near a crosswalk. There was some kid on the corner with a backpack, probably 10-12 years old. All of a sudden some lunatic homeless person came at the kid aggressively and started yelling at the top of his lungs at him. I yelled out my window to get his attention off the kid but he kept persuing, so I jumped out of my car and yelled "If you touch that kid I"m going to beat the fuck out of you!" with some authority which got that persons attention and fortunately halted the altercation.

Of course, some shitliberal lady started yelling from the other side of the street "Just walk away from him!!!" towards me and the kid. Like fuck that, lady. You fuck with a kid I'm walking TOWARDS you and if you keep doing it I WILL beat the fuck out of you.

sorry if already a thread

violent person on subway punched the girlfriend of the guy that then stabbed the violent person after the grappled and such. Violent peron also has criminal history and after doing 3.5 years was actually sent to immigration, supposedly to be deported. Doesnt say if he was deported (could have come back) or not.

Fuck NYC

hopefully #blm helps this kid out, but I think they went out of bidness

061423_Jordan_Williams_perp_walk_06.jpg

Sadly, his gofundme won’t raise a tiny fraction of Daniel Penny’s.

Oh, so nobody can conceal a weapon on there person? Nobody in history has ever hidden a gun, a knife or a bomb on their person so others can’t see it?

You’re so obtuse it’s comical
What the hell were you trying to say then ?

New York is a duty to retreat state, so if the man and his GF didn’t try to leave the situation first, they can’t legally use deadly self defense like a knife

Hopefully a lawyer can argue that within the confines of a subway car, there’s no use trying to retreat as there’s no where to go

*If the details as present above are accurate. If the GF started something and got appropriately punched then it would be manslaughter

Last edited:
Weird how violent criminals can get off the hook for violently attacking people with no provocation, yet the people who defend others against such criminals get the book thrown at them.

It's almost as if this is all being done intentionally to decay society even further than it already has.

BLM were rioting and setting fire to every city in the country for 8 months. They had celebrities posting their bails and posters on here claiming that they were 93% peaceful.

Yet, despite this, the January 6th rioters get punished to the fullest extent of the law.

America deserves what it tolerates.

New York is a duty to retreat state, so if the man and his GF didn’t try to leave the situation first, they can’t legally use deadly self defense like a knife

Hopefully a lawyer can argue that within the confines of a subway car, there’s no use trying to retreat as there’s no where to go
Astute observation, actually. The state laws are obviously what matters in any interpretation. NY is a terrible state from a legal self-defender standpoint.

Remove self defence.
Or defence of loved ones.
The government decides on self defence.

See where this is going yet,?

Weird how violent criminals can get off the hook for violently attacking people with no provocation, yet the people who defend others against such criminals get the book thrown at them.

It's almost as if this is all being done intentionally to decay society even further than it already has.
It is.

What the hell were you trying to say then ?
That irrational poster believes that everyone walking around in the world is superman or actually got those cool x-ray specs from the back of comic books.

Any time something happens people parade around the words “un armed person” like you’re supposed to know whether or not someone has a weapon; the same people were trying to say jacob blake had a pair of sunglasses, or that mike brown didn’t have his hand on an officer’s weapon; this case is no different, guy threatens people, you’re not supposed to wait around before you can invoke your right of self defense.

The choke was controversial long before...that dude got choked(Eric Garner?), due to it's potential lethal consequences. Granted, it wasn't about "rear naked chokes", but just chokes in general.

I don't think there are "normal applications" outside of controlled environments. I'd also wager that dojo's have seen their fare share of accidents over time, but they were considered "potential hazards" that were brushed aside with waivers, that I would assume everyone signs when they take up such a discipline. Like, I'm pretty sure there are some lethal/maiming consequences in rock climbing courses all the same, but their asses are covered by legal documents.
That’s the case I was taking about. They choked him for like 3 seconds, wasn’t locked in and they just used it to get him to the ground. Coroners report said he died of asthma and a heart attack, neither of which would be caused by a choke.

That one was sensationalized and it was stupid. Really unfortunate because like I’ve said in this thread, choking a guy out is the most humane way they can subdue a person in a serious altercation. It definitely is the same used outside the dojo too, that guy just didn’t know what he was doing

The lesson here is to let crazy people assault other people and don’t interfere. If anything arm the crazy person so they can not injure themselves assaulting people
Why can't the lesson here be, that if you attempt to subdue someone, maybe you shouldn't try to choke them?

Back