• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

Lmfao at all Conor's nuthuggers in here grasping at straws and trying to rationalize and defend a guy who clearly doesn't give a flying fuck about them, about rules, or anyone but himself.

Seriously, how many times does Conor have to fuck up, or what does Conor actually have to do to make you sit down and realize "You know, maybe he's gone too far this time..."?
He went "too far" a long time ago IMO.
Like I said, guys a fucking douchebag who happens to be a charismatic, highly skilled fighter who's marketability is off the charts if he can control himself.
But ego takes over, maybe lab work as well.
Who knows.
But I agree, how much are people willing to tolerate?

Where in the fuck do you get "NBA/Heat security aided..." from?

I see "McGregor's security team"...

and yes, it does seem unlikely.

Reading comprehension? From the original source (TMZ)

"In the letters, Mitchell claims that NBA and Heat security helped separate the woman from her friend ... and then forced her into a restroom that McGregor and his security guard were already inside of."

I don’t understand why he just doesn’t move with three trusted amigos who will not leave his side to avoid these dumb situations.
They would need to handcuff him to get him to not punch an old man in the face for refusing his awful whiskey. Conor simply needs to never appear in public again.

Lmfao at all Conor's nuthuggers in here grasping at straws and trying to rationalize and defend a guy who clearly doesn't give a flying fuck about them, about rules, or anyone but himself.

Seriously, how many times does Conor have to fuck up, or what does Conor actually have to do to make you sit down and realize "You know, maybe he's gone too far this time..."?

So what HAS he done this time?

Conor McCosby

FWgBPVOX0A0wQQ3.jpg

I know there's quite a number of celebrities who've faced allegations of misdeeds from opportunistic quarters but I can't remember anyone being dogged by as much rape allegations as McGregor has.

Google Matt Araiza

i don't like Conor but i feel like he gets accused of rape all the time and nothing ever comes of it. even Mike Tyson had to go to prison for the shit he was accused of but Conor never even sees court.

I know there's quite a number of celebrities who've faced allegations of misdeeds from opportunistic quarters but I can't remember anyone being dogged by as much rape allegations as McGregor has.

Cosby and Weinstein have some huge body counts

Obviously, but if you read the story basically she is saying NBA/Miami Heat arena security grabbed her away from her friend forced her into the bathroom where the rapist Conor was hiding in the stall waiting to pounce on his prey while security stood outside blocking her friend for entering. Everything except inside the bathroom should be on camera. It just sounds completely crazy if that shit happen.
<{outtahere}>

Mike Tyson has had countless allegations against him, the latest claim made in January this year. The media didn't perform a character assassination on Iron Mike though, despite him having an actual rape conviction but it's trendy to hate on Conor so they're coming for him, regardless of the evidence.

Mike Tyson has had countless allegations against him, the latest claim made in January this year. The media didn't perform a character assassination on Iron Mike though, despite him having an actual rape conviction but it's trendy to hate on Conor so they're coming for him, regardless of the evidence.
It's not "trendy" to hate on the guy. He's done enough himself to warrant disdain or even disgust.

I think this accusation is too fresh for anyone to delve into the situation as more information is needed and the NBA itself is conducting an investigation along with the Miami Heat.

However, the amount of soccer players who have been accused of sexual assault are numerous in the last ten years. Messi was accused of sexual assault. Neymar and Rinaldo the same. Mendy was just cleared. Araiza, an NFL punter who lost his job, was recently cleared of rape allegations. It's become more prevalent.

These things are piling up on Conor as @krelianx said, and that's the thing that is concerning sir.

The stories have all seemed so fake, but they have to come from somewhere. I feel Conor definitely did something but not to the degree these scandalous bitches are claiming...especially the latest one, there is little to zero possibility that this occurred and was assisted by security.

They would need to handcuff him to get him to not punch an old man in the face for refusing his awful whiskey. Conor simply needs to never appear in public again.
Fuck it is awful, I finally had a taste a few weeks ago and man...what a shit whisky and I am a whisky drinker. But it is just god awful, have to hand it to the brand though it used Conor to sell a shit product and get it into stores around the globe.

Back