• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

<Neil01> Excuse me for seeing a trend, what other UFC fighter has been accused of rape 3x?
exactly, rape, assault and battery, mayhem, etc. sounds outlandish.
oh wait, War Machine.
currently serving life sentence.

I mean, 100 women can't be wrong. Plus, he's got a prior in Fla.

the telling part, at least what I read, is that she only seeks "monetary compensation" NOT prosecution.
right

"she is seeking restitution from the NBA, the Miami Heat and McGregor, in the form of settlements rather than bringing the matter to court." That's all you need to know. If you want to get rid of fake rape allegations, remove the financial incentive.

Holy shit, it gets even crazier.

TMZ provided quotes from the letters, which claim “security refused to let [the woman] exit or allow anyone else, including her friend, inside the bathroom.” The accusation states that McGregor emerged from inside of a handicap stall “and shoved his tongue in the victim’s mouth and aggressively kissed her.”

The report goes on to allege that McGregor forced the woman to perform oral sex on him and attempted to sodomize her, but that she was able to escape after elbowing the fighter repeatedly. As a result of this alleged assault the victim is apparently seeking settlements with McGregor, the NBA, and the Miami Heat rather than pressing charges.

https://bloodyelbow.com/2023/06/15/miami-heat-conor-mcgregor-sex-assault/

I bet its completely false
I can see a scenario wherein a crazed female fan spots him on the way to the men's room, wrangles him
around the neck as he goes inside and proceeds to make out with him but becomes insulted and
angry when he, with his entourage of body guards etc in tow, rebuffs and refuses her advances.

The tmz report reeks of fake shitstorm IMO.

This is, what, the fifth time he's been accused of sexual assault in about 5-6 years? That's insane. Anyone can be skeptical if it happens once or twice, but this is systematic.

A woman showed up to a police station battered claiming she was raped. Another one jumps from a boat and gets picked up by security patrol, and has her car set on fire. Another flags him for exposing himself in a boat... People give him still the benefit of doubt.

How many times did GSP, Federer, Fedor, or Messi get accused of something like this in their entire careers? I am surprised MMA journalists haven't followed through to find out what happened to the cases concerning the previous accusations. If Conor is just paying to settle his way out...

Does anyone know what happened to these cases?
I don’t understand why he just doesn’t move with three trusted amigos who will not leave his side to avoid these dumb situations.

public appearances are great for his brand but he is leaving himself exposed by getting into these weird situations.

wasn’t there any survailance footage to prove / disprove the claim?

the most laughable part is the claim that she was able to escape by 'elbowing the fighter repeatedly". LOL
if she can do that, sign her up!
srsly, some random chick is going to 'elbow' the guy who destroyed that hasbeen cowboy cerrone by just
'shouldering' him and elbowing him in the very first round?
let's get back to Earth here.
Is he a douchebag? Sure.
but rush to judgement? Not sure.
I mean, let's not forget Kobe.
mm...bad example.

Last edited:
This Chandler fight is never happening. I’d be amazed if it still went ahead. I had a feeling from the beginning that TUF was all for publicity for Conor. Smart, keeps him relevant and in the headlines.
Really? He can sneeze and be on the news. He really didn't need to be on a season of TUF to be on TV. <45>

This story sounds like some Conor fan fantasy fiction.

Wouldn't surprise me.

But if she was raped, go to the hospital she get tested. The proof is right between your legs.

Innocent until proven guilty. Can't just go around accusing people of rape without evidence.

Of course he's going to deny it.

And where theress smoke there's fire.

Remember when he talked shit about Khabib's wife (called her a towel or something) and Khabib retorted by calling him a rapist - do believe this was after the hotel allegations - and conor basically tucked his tail.

This is a guy who's never been accountable for his behaviours and now that he as money he's even more of a menace.

Lmfao at all Conor's nuthuggers in here grasping at straws and trying to rationalize and defend a guy who clearly doesn't give a flying fuck about them, about rules, or anyone but himself.

Seriously, how many times does Conor have to fuck up, or what does Conor actually have to do to make you sit down and realize "You know, maybe he's gone too far this time..."?

Holy shit, it gets even crazier.

TMZ provided quotes from the letters, which claim “security refused to let [the woman] exit or allow anyone else, including her friend, inside the bathroom.” The accusation states that McGregor emerged from inside of a handicap stall “and shoved his tongue in the victim’s mouth and aggressively kissed her.”

The report goes on to allege that McGregor forced the woman to perform oral sex on him and attempted to sodomize her, but that she was able to escape after elbowing the fighter repeatedly. As a result of this alleged assault the victim is apparently seeking settlements with McGregor, the NBA, and the Miami Heat rather than pressing charges.

https://bloodyelbow.com/2023/06/15/miami-heat-conor-mcgregor-sex-assault/

Didn't the first accusation from dublin in 2018 involve sodomy, too?

Reactions: lsa
Back