Who will you root for to win between Jon Jones and Stipe Miocic on November 11?

Jones was one of my favourite fighters to watch at LHW. The HW move has been anticlimactic for me though. The long layoffs, the long waits, the prize fight negotiations and scheming that goes on behind the scenes, the celebrity favouritism, represents everything I dislike about pro mma and leaves me rather disillusioned. As a fight fan, nothing is more thrilling than the unexpected. I would like to see Stipe Miocic win here if only as a reminder that the sport is still completely fair and matchmaking still impartial, the challenges still formidable.

I sent you this video to show you that Jon is not a good human, he's a terrible representation of the following:
His country, his race, his religion, and he is not an overall a good role model, that's the point of the video, I think he is the homelander of MMA cause he's that type that (let's say) if you tell him to go right, he will go left and think that's the right thing to do, he is like this Verse of Quran in Surah Al-Baqarah that says " وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ لا تُفْسِدُوا فِي الأرْضِ قَالُوا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ مُصْلِحُونَ (11) أَلا إِنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْمُفْسِدُونَ وَلَكِن لاَّ يَشْعُرُونَ (12)

"When it is said to them, 'Do not corrupt in the land, ' they reply, 'We are only reformers (11) But it is they who are the evildoers, though they do not sense it (12)"

He's not that bad
But he does have the look of evil in his eyes often

He didn't commit some huge crime

Well it's his private life I'm judging him more as an athlete.

However beating your wife is weak. It's evil.

Jones, I still like him even with his past, because I'm not going to act shocked &/or surprised when a sociopath chooses fighting as a lifestyle.

That and we are literally witnessing the greatest, most dominant, never defeated, and best fighter of our life times if not ever.

<JonesLaugh>

Though I would not be upset if Stipe were to win either, I have a soft spot in my heart for mumble mouths like Stipe, and the Diaz bros!:D

Khabib is retired.

He's not that bad
But he does have the look of evil in his eyes often

He didn't commit some huge crime

Well it's his private life I'm judging him more as an athlete.

However beating your wife is weak. It's evil.
He did a lot more than that, man: He has some of the worst fanbase in the sport, shuts down reporters like an entitled impolite kid (I still can't get over when he shut down the Swedish reported that kinda even look like his fiancee in his press conference with Gus), and calls officers "Crackers", he lacks maturity as well as most of his fans, He keeps trolling the fighters and kicks down others when they lose or even when they win, and an insecure person who kept bragging a lot about when Khabib was Put No. 1 p4p fighter (yes it's true Jon is better than Khabib but it was cause Jon had no belt back then and hasn't fought for 8 months which is quite a while), and a dude who says he believes in God but does antics that make him look Infidel.

and lastly, he is who take people's kindness for weakness, that's why DC doesn't be fond towards Jon and he better be cause if DC became friends with Jon, Jon will take it for weakness and he'll scheme to keep stirring DC up.

I guess I’m rooting for Jones because the forum will be funnier if he wins but we all know whoever loses was never any good, washed, etc

The one without the lengthy, proven record of repeated cheating.

Jones will win though.
This is just making excuses ahead of time. Caring about roids is teacher's pet-tier shit. Boo hoo. Someone went 100% to get physically fit for MMA, oh the horror!
And I love Stipe and when I thought Jon the substance enthusiast wasn't coming back, I wanted to see Stipe keep the streak going for as long as possible.
But anyway, yeah I want all fighters to get as ripped as possible. I literally don't care if they get injured and neither should you. Your stance is akin to a vegan who likes betting on dog-fights.

This is just making excuses ahead of time. Caring about roids is teacher's pet-tier shit. Boo hoo. Someone went 100% to get physically fit for MMA, oh the horror!
And I love Stipe and when I thought Jon the substance enthusiast wasn't coming back, I wanted to see Stipe keep the streak going for as long as possible.
But anyway, yeah I want all fighters to get as ripped as possible. I literally don't care if they get injured and neither should you. Your stance is akin to a vegan who likes betting on dog-fights.
Lol. Shut the fuck up you idiot

Two of my favorite fighters. Partially because they are a combined 4-1 over the queen of insincere fakeness.
<DCrying>

I hate to pick one, but if I have to , I'll go with Miocic.

iu
I couldn’t care less that you hate DC. He’s hit or miss with lots of folks. But you’re saying it’s because he’s “fake and insincere”, yet Jones of all people is one of your favorites???

Either you’re a next-level casual, new to the sport, or completely delusional. ‘Cause that math don’t add bruh.
<JagsKiddingMe>

I couldn’t care less that you hate DC. He’s hit or miss with lots of folks. But you’re saying it’s because he’s “fake and insincere”, yet Jones of all people is one of your favorites???

Either you’re a next-level casual, new to the sport, or completely delusional. ‘Cause that math don’t add bruh.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 8.13.47 AM.png

You bringing up my join date just shows how n00bish you are. Everyone and their mother on here knows join date is irrelevant, as most of us from back in the day are no longer using our original account.

Now, wanna try again? Maybe address the gap between what you typed and what we’ve all seen from Jones….? Or no? Just pretend Jon has been a shining beacon of realness?

Back