• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

How many women do you know making $$ on OnlyFans?

I think they need some level of success on instagram or tik tok before they are succesfull on OF or have some edge (like "teacher gets fired for having OF" and goes viral ). Just being a hot girl that will charge money for nudes will not cut it.

There is a girl that worked at Tijuana HK as stripper/prostite and she went viral by openly talking about the business so now she has like 200k followers on IG (not sure if she boiught some), now she probably makes more money by doing nudes and social media than what she was doing dancing/fucking.

Last edited:
I just hate that sex sells and has taken over society. Nothing intelligent or creative about only fans

Yeah, I don't get it but whatever if it makes people happy good for them.

The pay for weird sex stuff, not my cup of tea, but at least i can understand the motivation there.

But I definitely don't get the idea of paying money to watch people play video games. We can chalk that up to me being to old.

Heroin makes people happy. Gambling too. Not taking shots. But the standard "if it makes people happy" I don't think anyone would accept that in regards to someone they really care about. and you can't base society about how much you don't care about ppl who arent worth two shits to you. nah i mean

Rachel Cook did/does legit modeling with other top notch models and does full nudes in various sites and has OnlyFans, I think. Same as Diora Baird, but a step further with the close ups.

I recently saw Arianny showed see thru nipple on hers, which is probably rare on hers.

I mean, all my friends are whores for the most part. Some make more than others but everybody is doing decent at the very least. And men stay fucking stupid so they’ll literally just pay to talk to them. Others make titty clips and kink content. Eh.

My co-worker told me his daughter's friends in high school have OnlyFans.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u6.jpg

awesome man, thanks for the detail. I assume you are a photographer or videographer or somehow connected to the entertainment arts that gives you this working knowledge on whats good?

Your point about the necessity of being linked to IG and the numbers is interesting. 1500 a week is good money, but its not exactly life changing, and i think this is a more factual benchmark than the wildly inaccurate figures some people thinks all girls are making. I.E. the very essense of this thread. Of course on a earnings per hour basis, it must be staggeringly high.
Of interest - Does an IG with 2-30k followers have any earning potential? What is the minimum number of followers (assuming a THOT centric account) to actually make some revenue?

30k followers on IG? Oh most definitely there’s potential.

And I’ve never been a photographer/videographer lmao. Might have been a talent i discovered late.

I mean, all my friends are whores for the most part. Some make more than others but everybody is doing decent at the very least. And men stay fucking stupid so they’ll literally just pay to talk to them. Others make titty clips and kink content. Eh.

Oh man, you wouldn’t believe the simpery on OF dms. I’m talking sorry ass simpery. It’s embarrassing.

Oh man, you wouldn’t believe the simpery on OF dms. I’m talking sorry ass simpery. It’s embarrassing.
Well I mean, lol. Men pay me a lot of money just to tell them to eat their own shit. So trust that I believe men’s stupidity, hornyness, and desperation knows no bounds. Actually I don’t think that’s as bad as the guys that send hundreds throughout the day without me responding to a single message sent. It’s like, oh good, he’s talking to himself again and paying me for it lmao.

I do private boxing lessons for a living and have more than a few SW’s train with me from
Time to time.

I talk to them about their life like any of my other clients. Work chat, pets, gossip, etc. I can comfortably say that I know half a dozen people making over 10k a month on OF

Too many. It's amazing how many seemingly normal girls turned into professional whores overnight.

There used to be a very clear line between normal girl and whore but not in 2023.

I don’t know anyone who has an only fans.

I've got an OF but it's only me sticking my feet in custard and getting randoms to lick it off...... I've only got one subscriber and they keep asking me for hand pics......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mma_training
Back