Imagine...if Ngannou knocks Fury out

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
Very unlikely yes, but far from impossible. He trained originally as a boxer before going the MMA route.

What would be the cataclysmic consequences of this?
Fury has been put out cold before, though he miraculously beat the count, in boxing rules.
fury-wilder-1543735164.jpg

Ngannou has a chance to redefine the sport on his terms.

Short of Fury slipping on carelessly thrown about ice in the ring I don't see it. Has slightly more of a chance than Conor did against Mayweather because he has genuine one shot power, but that's still a 0.0000000000001 percent chance. Fury's fought a harder puncher 3 times and won 2 of them and got robbed of a win the 3rd time.

It's an exhibition (despite what they are saying) and will be no knockouts
I would like to see that fat lump knocked out for avoiding Usyk to 'fight' this absolute waste of space (in boxing)
No it isn't, it's a sanctioned boxing match with normal rules. There can and likely will be a KO.

Has slightly more of a chance than Conor did against Mayweather because he has genuine one shot power, but that's still a 0.0000000000001 percent chance.
Even you don't think it's that slim a chance. You said it yourself, one shot KO power. Its two men with boxing gloves on and one swinging for the fences.
Ngannou on paper should have been the underdog against someone with the kickboxing pedigree of Rozenstruik. I'm not in any way comparing Rozenstruik to Fury but I'm saying it's far from outside the realm of possibility. Fury is hitable, and it will be a dangerous first few rounds for him.

If the unthinkable happens both sports, boxing and mma will be turned on their heads.

Very unlikely yes, but far from impossible. He trained originally as a boxer before going the MMA route.

Yes and he was so far below a level needed to do anything feasible in boxing he went to MMA.... So what does that say about his boxing ability?

People criticize Deontay Wilders boxing skills but he might as well be Joe Louis compared to Francis.

Good on Francis for getting paid but this is gonna end very very bad for him. Fury is gonna embarrass him and stop him. Francis will barely land anything.

No it isn't, it's a sanctioned boxing match with normal rules. There can and likely will be a KO.

Even you don't think it's that slim a chance. You said it yourself, one shot KO power. Its two men with boxing gloves on and one swinging for the fences.
Ngannou on paper should have been the underdog against someone with the kickboxing pedigree of Rozenstruik. I'm not in any way comparing Rozenstruik to Fury but I'm saying it's far from outside the realm of possibility. Fury is hitable, and it will be a dangerous first few rounds for him.

If the unthinkable happens both sports, boxing and mma will be turned on their heads.

I'm not buying it being a real fight
Anyway let's be real. It isn't a REAL fight. Usyk was the real fight, this is just a farce from a fat duck who is making money fighting a can

I think you're getting a little loose in the descriptions here, bud.

It's possible but definitely far from likely. As in not impossible but very unlikely.

Fury isn't some bum. He's fought serious power punchers many, many times. And these guys were actual boxers with dedicated training regimes their whole lives.

Yes ngannou has freakish power but he is not a top ranked hw boxer and has not been training as a boxer his whole life. That's an enormous difference.

Yes and he was so far below a level needed to do anything feasible in boxing he went to MMA.... So what does that say about his boxing ability?

People criticize Deontay Wilders boxing skills but he might as well be Joe Louis compared to Francis.

Good on Francis for getting paid but this is gonna end very very bad for him. Fury is gonna embarrass him and stop him. Francis will barely land anything.

Yes. Wilder is probably orders of magnitude better at boxing than Frank

Fury's already fought a better boxing and bigger puncher in Wilder. If Wilder can't even get him out of there after landing flush can't see Ngannou doing it in any way shape or form. Not happening but I will tune in for it.

Fury has been put out cold before, though he miraculously beat the count, in boxing rules.
View attachment 991270

Isn't it an exhibition? You won't see a knockout

View attachment 991270

That would be amazing if it'd happen, as a revenge on Boxing for what happened when Mercer KO'd Sylvia in 9 seconds, Hoping it happens fr, yeah I know it'll be hard for FN to do it but I'll root for him.

If Ngannou beats Fury, the UFC will strike a deal with PFL to have Jon Jones fight him for the Baddest man on the planet belt, for the largest purse in MMA history! Jones will easily defeat Ngannou, and all Jones haters will say that they fed Jones another soft opponent with no ground game.

It's possible but highly, highly unlikely. Would certainly turn things upside down, though.

theres-very-little-chance-of-success-rebacca.gif

Back