Imagine...if Ngannou knocks Fury out

floyd-animals-carre.jpg

*tripping on LSD* whoaaaa Ngannou fucking knocked Fury out mate whoaaaaa

I love Pink Floyd.

In MMA gloves it is entirely possible. In boxing gloves, it's pretty much impossible

Very unlikely yes, but far from impossible. He trained originally as a boxer before going the MMA route.

What would be the cataclysmic consequences of this?
Fury has been put out cold before, though he miraculously beat the count, in boxing rules.
View attachment 991270

Ngannou has a chance to redefine the sport on his terms.
You don't get how boxing works.

It's far more likely that people are thinking around here.

This isn't a McGregor-Mayweather type of joke fight. Francis has a legit punchers chance against Fury, who almost always gets rocked no matter who he faces. And Fury has become overrated, which is amusing after how much he was underrated early in his career.

But the odds will be much wider than Conor's 4-1, which was ridiculously bid up by Conor fans and should have been 50-1.

So you want him to walk into a hard counter and be knocked out, because that sloppy shit won't work

I thought my rolling of laughter smiley would show what I thought about him lunging in like that

he literally even eats a counter from Jair in that sequence

If Ngannou wins a legit boxing match it brings a lot of attention to both combat sports.

If it is a KO and PFL / Ngannou can use the video on social media, along with the sports media coverage - it would be huge for them. It would also legitimize mma to a lot of fans who refer to it as “cage fighting” and think it’s not far removed from wwe.

The rematch would be a big deal and draw big ppv numbers. Vegas would probably land the fight and make a killing off of the betting.

It’s all a big “IF” but that is my take on it.

Meh. Fury makes him tired and wins by TKO

I like that this whole thing is happening though. The MMA industry needs some change and this might be good long term

If for some divine intervention, Ngannou knocks Fury down, Fury will just get up as he did with Wilder :)

Very unlikely yes, but far from impossible. He trained originally as a boxer before going the MMA route.

What would be the cataclysmic consequences of this?
Fury has been put out cold before, though he miraculously beat the count, in boxing rules.
View attachment 991270

Ngannou has a chance to redefine the sport on his terms.

It isn’t a real fight, it’s an exhibition with rules included that there are no knock outs allowed. This is worse than the pantomime of Mayweather Vs Mcgregor but some morons will still buy into it.

Yea.....no
Not even in imaginationland does that happen especially when actual boxers can't do it.

Lemme guess, you thought mcgregor had a chance vs Floyd didn't you?

It's far more likely that people are thinking around here.

This isn't a McGregor-Mayweather type of joke fight. Francis has a legit punchers chance against Fury, who almost always gets rocked no matter who he faces. And Fury has become overrated, which is amusing after how much he was underrated early in his career.

But the odds will be much wider than Conor's 4-1, which was ridiculously bid up by Conor fans and should have been 50-1.
Lol it is as big of a joke if not worse.

Since James Toney vs Randy Couture never have been a fan of these ripoff matches so i would prefer this was the result. it blows my mind that boxing has fallen to the place its in especially when its clear that people will gladly pay for quality matchups, they just can't seem to put them together.

Wilder couldn’t even ko that youtuber troll out cold and he almost deaded Fury.

Francis could put his lights out.

It's an exhibition (despite what they are saying) and will be no knockouts
I would like to see that fat lump knocked out for avoiding Usyk to 'fight' this absolute waste of space (in boxing)
Hands down would be the funniest moment in boxing history if he knocks that duck out
I'd forever be a Ngannou fan

The butthurt on here would be hilarious. canflo’s ptsd would be so so bad he wouldn’t be able to go to bed for years.

<36>

Short of Fury slipping on carelessly thrown about ice in the ring I don't see it. Has slightly more of a chance than Conor did against Mayweather because he has genuine one shot power, but that's still a 0.0000000000001 percent chance. Fury's fought a harder puncher 3 times and won 2 of them and got robbed of a win the 3rd time.

I don't h even know. Floyd was old, retired and way past his prime. Tyson is in his prime right now

Back