How much income taxes does the UFC Pay?

Not that I have any knowledge of how the UFC’s accounting and legal teams deal with their taxes, but I would imagine they find areas of a risk to report losses that “lose money” each year to expand their business and claim that against what they would owe on their gross profits. But the ufc is a huge company, operating internationally. They have taxes to file all over the world I would imagine, that all entail significantly different tax laws be observed. This also is probably helpful in mucking up numbers, while also extremely complicated in keeping collective attentions to.

Less than your typical cocktail waitress.
The most hilarious bullshit about waiter/waitresses paying taxes is that they don’t even pay it on actual income paid to them by an employer. Their gross “income” are largely charitable gifts given to them like donations that no one is legally obligated to pay them… BUT, they have to report what that donation is to the govt and pay for it!
It’s insane what the wealthy who lobby-developed restaurant labor laws were able to pull off. It’s the most bullshit tax and wage responsibility scam in all of the United States.

better even yet, the gift tax limit for a cash gift in the USA as of 2023 is $17k…
Nobody is getting $17k in a singular tip, but these poor fools are paying taxes of their $40 tip for your $200 dinner while people giving one another 15k cash gifts need not speak of it. Plus, that $200 dinner is being written off as a business expense and accepted as a necessary business operating expense, as if there’s at all anything business necessary about $200-$2000 dinner. Absurd ethics of advanced and unchecked capitalism

Last edited:
You should just stop embarrassing yourself now.

Warren Buffet pays 17.4%, which is less than waitresses, ditchdiggers, and everyone else (including myself).

Warren Buffett and His Secretary on Their Tax Rates - ABC News (go.com)

The problem with making a claim from something you Google is you end up really not understanding what it means. Waitresses are not taxed on tips only if they make under $20 a month, which is virtually no one unless you only work like 4 hours per month. You are responsible for paying taxes on your tip money just like anyone else's income when you make over that amount per month. Look it up again. Stop embarrassing yourself
That is what I said, dummy. Learn to read.

And they are supposed to claim tips if they make more than $20/month, which 100% of them do.

Lol at pretending waitresses claim all of their cash tips that there is no way to track.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/02/how-much-do-waiters-really-earn-in-tips/385515/

Let's just pretend they do though, for argument's sake, and waitresses are so above board that they would never accept a penny without rushing to pay as much of it in taxes as possible. Their income tax rate still isn't higher than that unless they make over $100k in tips and none of it is cash and they report every penny and make 0 deductions. Get yourself a new accountant if you're paying more than that, or stop trying to sound like you know what you're talking about, because it's not going well.

You should just stop embarrassing yourself now.

Warren Buffet pays 17.4%, which is less than waitresses, ditchdiggers, and everyone else (including myself).

Warren Buffett and His Secretary on Their Tax Rates - ABC News (go.com)

The problem with making a claim from something you Google is you end up really not understanding what it means. Waitresses are not taxed on tips only if they make under $20 a month, which is virtually no one unless you only work like 4 hours per month. You are responsible for paying taxes on your tip money just like anyone else's income when you make over that amount per month. Look it up again. Stop embarrassing yourself

Plenty of people pay zero net federal income tax (after child tax credits and other things).

More importantly, why is it a problem that Buffett or anyone else happens to pay a lower percentage of a giant income than someone contributing much, much less pays of a smaller income?

If you made $100,000 and went to dinner with someone who made $1,000,000, and your friend said, “I’ll pick up the check, just leave the tip,” would you say, “ridiculous, the tip is a higher percentage of my income than the check is of yours,” or would you just say, “thank you.”

irs-wwf.gif

how i imagine all the sherbro CPAs in this thread look like

The most hilarious bullshit about waiter/waitresses paying taxes is that they don’t even pay it on actual income paid to them by an employer. Their gross “income” are largely charitable gifts given to them like donations that no one is legally obligated to pay them… BUT, they have to report what that donation is to the govt and pay for it!
It’s insane what the wealthy who lobby-developed restaurant labor laws were able to pull off. It’s the most bullshit tax and wage responsibility scam in all of the United States.

better even yet, the gift tax limit for a cash gift in the USA as of 2023 is $17k…
Nobody is getting $17k in a singular tip, but these poor fools are paying taxes of their $40 tip for your $200 dinner while people giving one another 15k cash gifts need not speak of it. Plus, that $200 dinner is being written off as a business expense and accepted as a necessary business operating expense, as if there’s at all anything business necessary about $200-$2000 dinner. Absurd ethics of advanced and unchecked capitalism

Think about the obvious problem though if people could compensate one another for things, call it a donation, and not pay taxes on it.

Also, any complaints you may have against the tax code is a complaint against government, not against “unchecked capitalism.” Capitalism is checked left and right, you just don’t like the way that it’s checked, which is fair enough.

Think about the obvious problem though if people could compensate one another for things, call it a donation, and not pay taxes on it.

Also, any complaints you may have against the tax code is a complaint against government, not against “unchecked capitalism.” Capitalism is checked left and right, you just don’t like the way that it’s checked, which is fair enough.
They do. That’s why they have the 17k cash gift max. It’s for that purpose.

Plenty of people pay zero net federal income tax (after child tax credits and other things).

More importantly, why is it a problem that Buffett or anyone else happens to pay a lower percentage of a giant income than someone contributing much, much less pays of a smaller income?

If you made $100,000 and went to dinner with someone who made $1,000,000, and your friend said, “I’ll pick up the check, just leave the tip,” would you say, “ridiculous, the tip is a higher percentage of my income than the check is of yours,” or would you just say, “thank you.”
Dude....You're using way to much sound Logic.

The UFC's parent company, Endeavor, is publicly traded and their financial statements are public records. So that means you can look it up.

Plenty of people pay no income tax? You mean those making under 20K or those on social security? That's a pretty silly proposition, working people who make any kind of money pay income tax, and a higher percentage than those who are rich.

Warren Buffet himself thinks it is a problem (rich paying lower percentage), and I tend to agree with him. The rich should pay a higher percentage, not a lower percentage. That is called fairness, and the rationalizations you make are nonsensical. The rich have every advantage there is, and there should be no problem paying the same or higher of a percentage that others pay.

That is what I said, dummy. Learn to read.

Lol at pretending waitresses claim all of their cash tips that there is no way to track.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/02/how-much-do-waiters-really-earn-in-tips/385515/

Let's just pretend they do though, for argument's sake, and waitresses are so above board that they would never accept a penny without rushing to pay as much of it in taxes as possible. Their income tax rate still isn't higher than that unless they make over $100k in tips and none of it is cash and they report every penny and make 0 deductions. Get yourself a new accountant if you're paying more than that, or stop trying to sound like you know what you're talking about, because it's not going well.
ROFL, you are moving the goal post all over the place because you have been proven wrong. I'd like to have a friendly debate, but this is way too goofy.

Lol yeah, cocktail waitresses who make almost all of their money in unreported tips are known to pay millions in income tax.

<36>
It's about the rate, the percentage bozo. But you knew that.

America is the land of the corporation, home of wage slave. Corporations like WME pay dick in taxes because the government is completely bought off by them. Clowns like Elon musk and the orange rapist pay single digit percentages in taxes and meanwhile your kids teachers are paying one third of their meager poverty salary

ROFL, you are moving the goal post all over the place because you have been proven wrong. I'd like to have a friendly debate, but this is way too goofy.
Sweet rebuttal. You made a claim that "ditch diggers, waitresses, everyone" pays more than 18%, which is flat out wrong. Warren Buffet said HIS secretary does, not secretaries on average, because his secretary is in the top 1% of income earners herself, while the average secretary makes a fraction of that and probably pays around 12-13% of that in taxes and takes out significantly more in benefits.

The average federal income tax rate was 13.6% in 2020, according to a January analysis from the Tax Foundation. But the top 1% of earners paid an average rate of about 26%, while the bottom half of taxpayers had an overall rate of 3.1%, the analysis found.

But after adding in the impact of transfers, the difference is even more stark, the Tax Foundation noted.

For instance, the lowest quintile of earners, or those with income of $25,555 or less, have a combined tax and transfer rate of -127%. In effect, that means they receive $1.27 from the government for every dollar they earn.

The top quintile, meanwhile, have a combined tax and transfer rate of almost 31%, which means they pay about 31 cents for every $1 earned. In effect, the top quintile funds about 90% of all government transfers, the analysis found.

I am a New York State CPA but I am hesitant to answer.
I'm jaded after explaining in great detail why locker room bonuses made no sense for the UFC and people didn't read just jumped all over me.
it almost felt like i tried to touch gloves and got ambushed

It's about the rate, the percentage bozo. But you knew that.

America is the land of the corporation, home of wage slave. Corporations like WME pay dick in taxes because the government is completely bought off by them. Clowns like Elon musk and the orange rapist pay single digit percentages in taxes and meanwhile your kids teachers are paying one third of their meager poverty salary
They pay ALL the net taxes after transfer, while you're a net taker complaining that the people paying all the taxes aren't paying enough.

This is like you making 2 layups in a basketball game and complaining that your team lost because your teammate who scored 60 points didn't score 80 points.

They pay ALL the net taxes after transfer, while you're a net taker complaining that the people paying all the taxes aren't paying enough.

This is like you making 2 layups in a basketball game and complaining that your team lost because your teammate who scored 60 points didn't score 80 points.
Comparing how a basketball game is scored to how an entire society is run, financed and taxed, only demonstrates how amerifat your brain is.

Imagine living in America - a place that is imploding before our eyes. You have crumbling infrastructure that is 100+ years old. You have hundreds of thousands of homeless people living on your streets. You have 0 miles of high speed rail. You have 70,000 people dying every year because they're too poor to afford healthcare. You have a government that is completely paid off by multi national corporations. You live in all of that, and your stance/disposition is "corporations good. defend corporations". Can you imagine being any more cucked?

Back