How much income taxes does the UFC Pay?

TGArthur

Square up with yo'self motherf*cker
@Steel
Reaction score
I am curious if any Sherbro financial advisors/CPAs know inside information on the UFC's tax bracket and if they pay taxes at all.

You mean the UFC or WME? Or do you mean do they pay income tax when they pay their fighters?

If you are discussing profits and losses and paying taxes on the companies annual profits? Most good accountants for a large company can prove that they have liabilities that outweigh the actual profits....

That said this is a super Overbroad question.

ScaryKnobbyBandicoot-max-1mb.gif

You mean the UFC or WME? Or do you mean do they pay income tax when they pay their fighters?

If you are discussing profits and losses and paying taxes on the companies annual profits? Most good accountants for a large company can prove that they have liabilities that outweigh the actual profits....

That said this is a super Overbroad question.
lol no it is not.

Federal income taxes of the UFC and by UFC I do mean WME. Who else would I mean? Board members/Shareholders?
And they 1099 their fighters, so why would they pay taxes on their fighters, or a better question is why would I ask how much income taxes they pay on fighters regardless?

Tax Accountant here. They have to pay a lot. They are considered independent contractors (Self employed) by the UFC. Taxes are not being taken out automatically from their paycheck after each fight. They get the whole sum. That's why it is recommended to make quarterly estimated tax payments or otherwise they will be surprised on how much they owe when they file their income taxes. They can also write off the expenses like amount spent on training camps, travel and etc.

Lol yeah, cocktail waitresses who make almost all of their money in unreported tips are known to pay millions in income tax.

<36>
I love it when people think they are laughing at someone when they are being laughed at.

You should look into percentages paid by the personal income tax of top executives. Warren Buffet actually made the statement that waitresses pay more than he does because of the way his investments are setup to not pay taxes (they all set it up this way); he meant they actually pay a higher percentage.

You also missing the boat in a big way regarding tips- waitresses have a mandated percentage to pay as tips whether they make that much or not, so they don't make millions in "unreported income."

Dana (or a scapegoat for him in UFC) will be taken down by tax evasion or money laundering in this decade IMO. They are slimy beyond belief in all their practices and that’s just what’s public, imagine what they’re doing in private. I’d bet on Powerslap being a Vegas mob money laundering vehicle.

I love it when people think they are laughing at someone when they are being laughed at.

You should look into percentages paid by the personal income tax of top executives. Warren Buffet actually made the statement that waitresses pay more than he does because of the way his investments are setup to not pay taxes (they all set it up this way); he meant they actually pay a higher percentage.

You also missing the boat in a big way regarding tips- waitresses have a mandated percentage to pay as tips whether they make that much or not, so they don't make millions in "unreported income."
No, he didn't. Warren Buffet said his secretary, not a waitress, because secretaries get paychecks, and his secretary makes like $200k-500k. And they are supposed to claim tips if they make more than $20/month, which 100% of them do. They report tips that are left on credit cards, and don't report cash tips, and none of them are paying even 1% the dollar amount of that pesky "top 1%". His secretary getting paychecks up to $500k might very well be paying a higher percentage than Warren Buffet whose money isn't even income until he sells his stocks.

Just lol at pretending it's waitresses that are keeping the income tax revenue afloat. Oh yeah, the whole system would come tumbling down if it weren't being propped up by all that sweet tax revenue being paid by cocktail waitresses.

No, he didn't. Warren Buffet said his secretary, not a waitress, because secretaries get paychecks, and his secretary makes like $200k-500k. And they are supposed to claim tips if they make more than $20/month, which 100% of them do. They report tips that are left on credit cards, and don't report cash tips, and none of them are paying even 1% the dollar amount of that pesky "top 1%". His secretary getting paychecks up to $500k might very well be paying a higher percentage than Warren Buffet whose money isn't even income until he sells his stocks.

Just lol at pretending it's waitresses that are keeping the income tax revenue afloat. Oh yeah, the whole system would come tumbling down if it weren't being propped up by all that sweet tax revenue being paid by cocktail waitresses.
You should just stop embarrassing yourself now.

Warren Buffet pays 17.4%, which is less than waitresses, ditchdiggers, and everyone else (including myself).

Warren Buffett and His Secretary on Their Tax Rates - ABC News (go.com)

The problem with making a claim from something you Google is you end up really not understanding what it means. Waitresses are not taxed on tips only if they make under $20 a month, which is virtually no one unless you only work like 4 hours per month. You are responsible for paying taxes on your tip money just like anyone else's income when you make over that amount per month. Look it up again. Stop embarrassing yourself

We don't even know exact numbers of anything, which is ironic because there are threads every day talking about what UFC pays. No balance sheets, nothing. Everyone here shoots from the hip.

Wtf? Why do you care?

Back