Are you going to watch UFC, Bellator or Spence/Crawford on Saturday?

Two best p4p boxers, undefeated, going head to head. A rare mega fight, but might be a tad late.
a tad late? try like 4 or 5 years too late. the fight doesnt really interest me like it did a few years ago.
i got my boxing fix earlier this week with Inoue's fight. I am gonna watch the whole main UFC card. Wonderboy/Michel Pereira is a slept on fight and Justin/Dustin is gonna be a banger.
I will keep tabs on the Spence/Crawford fight with play by plays.

UFC first and foremost by far - if I can catch some of the boxing in between then I'll switch tabs between them, and no intention of watching Bellator

It’s a pretty loaded question to ask on a UFC forum when there’s an actual good card on, surely everyone posting here will want to see the fights. Now if it was a WMMA main event apex card, I’d rather be doing anything else.

Spence vs Crawford easily hahaha. This was a fight night before.

Only the UFC & Spence vs Crawford.

I gave up on Bellator a while ago its pretty horrible, the Nemkov vs Romero was suppose "card of the year" probably one worst events I watched ever.

I’ll just be watching maverick vs cachoeira then switching off

Why not all 3? We’re sherdoggers, we have at least 3 widescreens in the theatre wing of our estates.

Before discovering MMA I was a boxing fan. But I never watch "normal" boxing anymore. I will occasionally watch BKFC or some celebrity match-up or freak fight, though.

I'll be watching UFC, as it's not PPV here.

Spence-Crawford is £19.95 here, which is outrageous.

Will catch up on Bellator later.

I'll be watching UFC, as it's not PPV here.

Spence-Crawford is £19.95 here, which is outrageous.

Will catch up on Bellator later.

Wot??? 20 QUID!?!?! That's a bloody kick in the bollocks, innit?

Obviously moving all the TVs to one room and watching them all ...

Buying all the PPV's

Combat Sports fans will watch Spence vs Crawford. UFC casuals will watch the UFC and MMA fans will watch Bellator.

UFC no doubt

Bellator shit card? Lol, the other two are a must tho.

Back