Are you going to watch UFC, Bellator or Spence/Crawford on Saturday?

Only watching the baddest MF on the planet fight.

that boxing fight between unknowns doesn’t interest anyone.

UFC and some fights in Bellator (Pitbull, Horiguchi).

None of the above.
I only troll on here when I'm taking a shit on the toilet.
<JonesLaugh>

The UFC card. I’m an mma fan and don’t follow boxing really. I only casually follow Bellator, don’t have the time to keep up with more than one promotion. So it’s an easy choice for me. Might check out highlights of the others if there’s some buzz.

Im watching the UFC. I like the card and think it will deliver. Boxing really has to suck me in for a big fight. Not really familiar with either but its got all the hype.

What is the overall opinion of which is the better of the two boxer of the two stylistically, who would most favor in this fight?

I dont follow modern boxing whatsoever sorry

I'm in Tokyo on vacation so... I think I'm missing all three... I would have watched the UFC though... DP vs JG is a banger and AP vs Jan has my interest.

The Bellator card. Fight per fight and skill for skill, this is the far better card and it’s not even…just kidding. Bellator fucking sucks. This ufc card is awesome.

UFC.

Bellator vs. RIZIN in between. And I'll watch highlights of the punching match after Dana's press conference.

One of the most stacked UFC PPVs in recent memory or a Bellator card? Lol

Not a big boxing fan but a fight of this magnitude usually gets my attention. Will be watching the UFC fights

UFC

but theres reasons to watch all 3.

If Bellator is buried and dieded,the gooch and larkin should come back to UFC

Both. But will be paying most attention to Spence/Crawford. The UFC card like this happens all the time. Not missing anything special.

don't care for this boxing match up personally. i will be 100% watching UFC and then Bellator x Rizin 2: Pride. And then ONE next week.

I have no idea, it's going to be a nightmare watching UFC 291 and Rizin vs Bellator/Super Rizin 2 at the same time... but both events have some great match-ups, even if Wonderboy vs Pereira, Paulo Costa vs Ikram, AJ MacKee Jr vs Patricky Pitbull, and Kai Asakura vs Juan Archuleta have all being cancelled. <Hendricks02>

I guess I'll just pick which fight is the one I want to see the most and just flip between them? UC 291 isn't quite as stacked as it should have been, ... but there are still way more fights in that one card that I have wanted to see in a long, long time.

And Errol Spencer Jr vs Terence Crawford is one of the rare match-ups that interest me in boxing, even if it is a few years too late... I'll still try to catch it live, some late fights hyped up for years like Wanderlei Silva vs Chuck Liddell, turned out to be awesome, so...

Still wish it was spread out better over the week-end, but I also understand the business side of it...

Back