So I finally finished losing everything

Keep pushing forward man. Join a gym. Go sauna. Find a hobby.

Things suck now, but if you can just save up enough to go somewhere warm and bang some hookers it will all be worth it
Going to join a gym soon. Still working on my weight loss goals. Being sick AF the last couple months definitely helped with losing weight lol.

Yeah I just got off work a couple hours ago. I was doing warehouse work which was better paying, but last November I got fed up and quit. Bounced thru 2 more warehouse jobs I hated, then ended up at the shitty job I'm at now. It pays (barely) enough to get by.

I got basically thrown out. They weren't really in a position to throw me out, but I'm exhausted and I don't want to fight anymore so I let it happen. I'm living in a tiny apartment downtown that I got about a week ago.

I took a job driving an amazon truck, that shit was fairly bad and didn't pay jack. I quit after 3 weeks, I should have never taken a job like that but ya know, gotta try different things to know. I'm just too old to deal with the kinds of things that weren't as hard when i was young.

Yeah I just got off work a couple hours ago. I was doing warehouse work which was better paying, but last November I got fed up and quit. Bounced thru 2 more warehouse jobs I hated, then ended up at the shitty job I'm at now. It pays (barely) enough to get by.

I got basically thrown out. They weren't really in a position to throw me out, but I'm exhausted and I don't want to fight anymore so I let it happen. I'm living in a tiny apartment downtown that I got about a week ago.
Far from ideal. Take this next few days, do you get days off at all? Just chill out for that day, regroup and then start thinking where you want to be.

Of which all cost money. Heaps. Way to cheer him up, unless you're willing to pony up..
they don't have to be top tier

IZjnC91.jpg

There is a difference between blaming yourself and holding yourself accountable. If what you're saying is true, then you're doing too much of the former and not enough of the latter.

Why not?
I've known him for years. He needs a bit of comfort, he isn't someone who can't be fucked to do anything. He's just in a bit of a bad state at the moment. He's a good bloke.

Far from ideal. Take this next few days, do you get days off at all? Just chill out for that day, regroup and then start thinking where you want to be.
Yeah been rough this week because I got strep again. Starting to recover now. Got the next two days off thank god. It's all been a whirlwind I basically just got done getting my shit moved and going out to buy shit to make this place livable. Thank god I was able to bring my cat or I might blow my brains out.

There is a difference between blaming yourself and holding yourself accountable. If what you're saying is true, then you're doing too much of the former and not enough of the latter.

Why not?
Yeah I'm an extremely instrospective person. So you're not telling me anything I haven't pondered.

Yeah been rough this week because I got strep again. Starting to recover now. Got the next two days off thank god. It's all been a whirlwind I basically just got done getting my shit moved and going out to buy shit to make this place livable. Thank god I was able to bring my cat or I might blow my brains out.
Well that isn't an option so thank god indeed. You have internet and running water, and a local shop to buy basics till you're fit enough to go to work? Sorry, Mikey. Really fucking miserable time of it. I'll save you the platitudes, but I'm really thinking of you, friend.

Well that isn't an option so thank god indeed. You have internet and running water, and a local shop to buy basics till you're fit enough to go to work? Sorry, Mikey. Really fucking miserable time of it. I'll save you the platitudes, but I'm really thinking of you, friend.
Yeah I don't own a gun. Probably for the best. I was gonna buy one shortly before all this shit started last year too. I got a place with cheap internet and utilities as part of the deal, to try to save money. So I got heat and ac and internet and all the normal stuff. Everything but even a shred of human companionship lmao. I'm near the strip so I just wander around and take in the bizarre sights at night. My head is not right atm, to say the least.

But I tried to find the best I could given the situation. Cheap and allows pets were the only things I could really prioritize. There was no way I wasn't taking my cat.

Well some shit popped off and I ended up moving out. I find the way shit played out pretty unforgivable.
Not like you care if I sympathize with you or not but, before I decide to, you're going to have the elaborate on the quoted.

Too many times have I heard these sorts of stories where nothing was really explained and it ended up being the one who grieved the loudest over the situation that ended up causing it. Considering your weird, pseudo-family situation, I'm not expecting something favourable here.

@Mike, just remember going forward, anyone you meet via association of another isn't probably your friend unless their making an effort to communicate with you outside the association with this person and you meet up with them separately their probably just being nice to you because of your association with this person.

Make your own friends and build your own alliances outside of this association, build resilience into your life for when hard times hit and don't put all your eggs into one basket, people are going to let you down in life.

I'm learning this myself the hard way at the moment.

Back