An updated greatest all time LW list?

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Feels like it's been a long time since this was discussed. There's been a lot of shuffling around and legacy stuff at LW in the last few years..
Khabib's picture perfect walk off, the continued elite showings and steady improvement of the Justin and Dustin's, the powerful emergence of Du Bronx, etc...

Here's a couple lists I found online, these are as of right now:
Tapology
Screenshot_20230805_005729_Chrome.jpg

Fight Matrix
Screenshot_20230805_005716_Chrome.jpg

I have a very hard time keeping Eddie above Dustin maybe even Justin at this point. I also am not sure if Benson cracks my top 5 as of right now.

So much has changed. What do u guys think?
Share your top 5

Khabib over everyone ... check

Dustin? Never even was champion.
BJ Penn next.

Dustin Poirier should be below the top 10
never made champion

Gaethje just beat Poirier, decisively, so he should be above Dustin

Poirier beat Gaethje decisively too.... This wasnt their 1st fight. They are 1-1 and Dustin has the deeper resume... They have a few common opponents and Justin only performed better against Michael Johnson.

Last edited:
Khabib over everyone ... check

Dustin? Never even was champion.
BJ Penn next.

Dustin Poirier should be below the top 10
never made champion

Gaethje just beat Poirier, decisively, so he should be above Dustin
Yeah Khabib and BJ are locks. After them two, it gets murky though.

Even though Dustin has never been champion, he has better resumes than former LW champs like RDA, Eddie and Benson .

Obviously highly subjective but imo Conor doesn't have a better LW record than Gaethje or Cerrone. Yes he was champ but he is 1-1 UFC LW, the rest were mostly low level regional. Justin has beaten 6-7 ranked UFC lightweights & a much higher level before that &, like Conor, Cerrone has beaten Eddie but unlike Conor he also has Ws over Benson, Oliviera, & a dozen other very respectable LWs.

Conor's maybe 13-15

My Top 20 (If you ask me tomorrow it will be different, so calm down)

Khabib
Penn
Henderson
Edgar
Charles
Islam
Pettis
RDA
Poirier
Gaethje
Ferguson
Alvarez
Melendez
Chandler
Guida
Diaz
Cerrone
Miller
Gomi
Pulver
Edgar at 4 is kinda egregious at this point IMO

Feels like it's been a long time since this was discussed. There's been a lot of shuffling around and legacy stuff at LW in the last few years..
Khabib's picture perfect walk off, the continued elite showings and steady improvement of the Justin and Dustin's, the powerful emergence of Du Bronx, etc...

Tapology
View attachment 994731

Fight Matrix
View attachment 994732

I have a very hard time keeping Eddie above Dustin maybe even Justin at this point. I also am not sure if Benson cracks my top 5 as of right now.

Share your top 5
How about Jens Pulver.......he deserves hespect.

Relationship time wise, he was long term & Khabib was a one night stand.

26202_PULVER.JPG

Tapology
View attachment 994731

Fight Matrix
View attachment 994732

Share your top 5
How many wins does Conor have at 155?

Back