Elections Academic "Science" has been contaminated for a long time now in the US

Its not so much a conspiracy as it is a religuos movement. As we see with other religions its not all uncommon for worldview to take hold and persist for centuries. Newton, Conpernicus, and others were alchemists, occultists, agnostics, hermeticists, sun worshipers, ect. They drew their heliocentric ideas not from scientific observation but from the ancient texts, mystics, and the religious ideas they studied. They put forth religious beliefs and then created scientific ideas to support them.

That's why to this day the only science that supports heliocentrism is trust me bro science. Its like I said we don't directly observe or experience any aspect of this globe earth. Its a religion that took hold and persisted through time like any other religion.

Not from scientific observation? Why do you believe this?

Not from scientific observation? Why do you believe this?

Because the worldview they propagated illustrated the ancient texts and ideas they studied and secret societies and fraternal orders they were apart of.

On the flat earth map there is an ice wall surrounding the oceans
and we can't climb the ice wall? have you seen this ice wall? i've seen people on the ice wall. they can't go to the end?

Because the worldview they propagated illustrated the ancient texts and ideas they studied and secret societies and fraternal orders they were apart of.

Okay... and the empirical validation, predictive power and mathematical precision that their models/theories posses, what do you say to those?

On the flat earth map there is an ice wall surrounding the oceans
The IT guy at the hospital I used to work at was adamant the earth is flat. It took a few years for him to be comfortable enough to discuss his views with openly, but when he did, woah nelly, he wouldn't shut up about it.

According to him, he had enough scientific knowledge and training to understand the reasoning behind why the world was flat and why the earth couldn't possibly be round. He referenced his university degree in, get this, software engineering.

And to make the whole thing even funnier, he was the IT guy for the psychiatry unit of our hospital.

He eventually quit because he refused to get vaccinated during covid. He believed that the government was trying to inoculate us with tiny chips to control us. He was even saying this to the psychiatrists on our ward, and to one psychologist whose body of research was in the field of vaccine hesitancy.

Okay... and the empirical validation, predictive power and mathematical precision that their models/theories posses, what do you say to those?

I don't put alot of stock into that because again you can not see, detect, observe, or experience any aspect of heliocentrism.

Do you agree that heliocentrism, even if true, still requires us to ignore our own direct senses, experience, and observations?

The IT guy at the hospital I used to work at was adamant the earth is flat. It took a few years for him to be comfortable enough to discuss his views with openly, but when he did, woah nelly, he wouldn't shut up about it.

According to him, he had enough scientific knowledge and training to understand the reasoning behind why the world was flat and why the earth couldn't possibly be round. He referenced his university degree in, get this, software engineering.

And to make the whole thing even funnier, he was the IT guy for the psychiatry unit of our hospital.

He eventually quit because he refused to get vaccinated during covid. He believed that the government was trying to inoculate us with tiny chips to control us. He was even saying this to the psychiatrists on our ward, and to one psychologist whose body of research was in the field of vaccine hesitancy.

He should have kep all of that to himself. This society is not tolerant of people who believe that type of stuff.

I don't put alot of stock into that because again you can not see, detect, observe, or experience any aspect of heliocentrism.

Do you agree that heliocentrism, even if true, still requires us to ignore our own direct senses, experience, and observations?

You can't even provide a model that explains the motion of the sun in the sky.

When you talk about observations, what you mean are the simplest, world at a glance observations one can make about their immediate surroundings. As soon as you start to take a look at things on a slightly bigger scale, you see that those immediate observations don't tell the whole story.

He should have kep all of that to himself. This society is not tolerant of people who believe that type of stuff.
no shit

I just caught on to the fact that you're a flat earth guy. lol
good luck getting laid by non flat earthers. Are you all competing for the limited supply of women in your group?

no shit

I just caught on to the fact that you're a flat earth guy. lol
good luck getting laid by non flat earthers. Are you all competing for the limited supply of women in your group?
Define “woman”, please. For clarity’s sake. I’m tryna follow along here.

have you seen the ice wall, and the end of said ice wall?

You can't even provide a model that explains the motion of the sun in the sky.

If something is false then its false whether or not I can provide a suitable replacement. With that said there are people who put forth arguments attempting to explain the distribution of sunlight on a flat earth.

And lets remember that there are aspects to the globe earth that you can't explain. So lets not act like it doesn't go both ways.

When you talk about observations, what you mean are the simplest, world at a glance observations one can make about their immediate surroundings. As soon as you start to take a look at things on a slightly bigger scale, you see that those immediate observations don't tell the whole story.

What are these things exactly?

have you seen the ice wall, and the end of said ice wall?

I have not. You see there is this world wide treaty that would prevent me from going there to explore it if I tried.

Newtonian Mechanics provide the backbone for Mechanical, Civil/Structural, Automotive, Materials and Aerospace Engineering; we can see all of these work all around us so I'm not sure why you don't place much stock into that. Geocentrism may appear to be valid with the most basic sensory experience, but once deeper observations are taken into account and our entire observational experience is taken into account, then the Heliocentric model is by far more accurate.

Last edited:
Define “woman”, please. For clarity’s sake. I’m tryna follow along here.
I'm using the conventional definition here. And if you want me to tell you about the birds and the bees...

I have not. You see there is this world wide treaty that would prevent me from going there to explore it if I tried.
so your position is noone has ever been able to take a picture of the end of the earth, guarded by ice walls? no air flights, no record, not knowledge around what happens at the end of the earth? does that sound logical?

If something is false then its false whether or not I can provide a suitable replacement. With that said there are people who put forth arguments attempting to explain the distribution of sunlight on a flat earth.

And lets remember that there are aspects to the globe earth that you can't explain. So lets not act like it doesn't go both ways.

What are these things exactly?
what are your scientific credentials?

Back