If I had to eat one cuisine for the rest of my life I would choose…

Japanese. I could never get sick of Sushi and Sashimi. They have amazing noodle dishes (Ramen, Udon, Soba). Rice, Curry, Tempura. I think the only weak link would be their dessert. But I don’t really have a sweet tooth. There’s a reason why they have a crazy amount of Michelin star restaurants in such a tiny island nation. They know their food.

I could do any of the following;

Japanese
Italian
Thai
Peruvian

Would probably choose Japanese or Thai

I think I pick Chinese because they are massive and they have a little bit of everything. I don't think it's the best but it has an insane amount of variety. They also have many different ethnic minorities living within the border and outside of the country.

Love all three but gotta go with Eye-trall-yin,
all meals with ettstra Parmesan cheese (None from a shaker can).

If American includes all the sub cultures within the US, then American. IMO tex mex, american chinese, california rolls, and what counts as Italian food in America should count as American cuisine.
This guy gets it.

Double Double... Chicago Pizza.... BBQ..... Deep Fried South.... but honestly, we've Americanized Italian, Chinese, and Mexican foods too that are most excellent. American

I mean American cuisine pretty much encompasses all of the others, right? We don't have much in the way of original food if that is the requirement.

Without knowing that I'd say having southern BBQ and soul food alone would put it in the running.

What else.. Mac n Cheese? Buffalo Wings?

Mexican would be pretty easy for me.
Protein, rice, beans, chilli.
fuck its pretty much my diet as is

Back