PBP UFC 292 - Sterling vs. O'Malley Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 8/19 at 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Three short hours!

:meow:

101022-3600687.png

101022-3606774.png

Might change a few picks here and there.

-Don't know much about Blackshear, but anyone who finishes a fight by twister and takes another fight one week after is definitely what you would call a "motherfucker".

-Weidman is still my boy, but that may change in the next couple hours because I think I may be delusional.

-Not sure if we'll be in for backpack antics or a KO for the main event. Waiting for the vision to come to me when I take my next poop.

This card looks pretty weak. Anyone else wish they had the womens as the main event? Would be nice to get a later start time, and an early end time. These cards be lasting too long, mainly bullshit filler/advertisement time.

B!tching & Moaning on page 1 of the PBP before any knuckles fly? Level 1 write up. <{Red Card}>

NeMPt5I.gif

Last edited:
No expectations here. Likely 2 sqaush title fights . Could be a great card likely very avwrsge

You know this card looks weak on paper especially the main. $80 plus my ass.

And you know fights aren't fought on paper but in the cage, as for the $80+ there's way to bypass those tings if you feel it ain't worth the cost.

Back