PBP UFC 292 - Sterling vs. O'Malley Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 8/19 at 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow you'd think it was closer than that with the way the commentary was going

Blacksheep is completely unfazed by Bautistas sub game. Let's see if he's right!

Nah, you’re just butthurt. Brad showed amazing takedown defense and lethal leg kicks.

This fight showed Chris has a fighter's heart. Incredible display by fighting with a leg that was literally broken in two not too long ago and another one that was being chopped off by the dude with juiced up all natty legs.

Butthurt about what? That Brad couldnt finish the ghost of Weidman?

b41eb364-31f7-4ab6-b0f4-c10e94f82468_text.gif

Jesus christ is this guy a fucking cunt.
couldn't even finish a dude that 5'6 RDA smashed.

Thank you, my man.

Through an insane situation. I find myself with making a huge decision.

Within the next year/month.. I MIGHT find my home to be in VA, once again. And I wouldn’t usually mention it except for the fact it is so out of the blue. And exactly what may happen.

If that happens. This is an open invitation if I find myself anywhere near Nashville, again. Or you being within a cpl hundred miles of DC.

I’ve been to Nashville before. I’d certainly go again.

I’d like to drink a brew, smoke a doobie, and eat some goof food. And discuss music and/or mma. If you have a space we could jam in. I’d be honoured to play Rock and Roll with you, too.

Let’s see what the next few months mean.

Thank you, my man.

Through an insane situation. I find myself with making a huge decision.

Within the next year/month.. I MIGHT find my home to be in VA, once again. And I wouldn’t usually mention it except for the fact it is so out of the blue. And exactly what may happen.

If that happens. This is an open invitation if I find myself anywhere near Nashville, again. Or you being within a cpl hundred miles of DC.

I’ve been to Nashville before. I’d certainly go again.

I’d like to drink a brew, smoke a doobie, and eat some goof food. And discuss music and/or mma. If you have a space we could jam in. I’d be honoured to play Rock and Roll with you, too.

Let’s see what the next few months mean.

Absolutely! Keep me posted. The band is forming :D

A lot of fucking idiots in here don't realize that in a high stress moment you can't think straight and do what you train for... and you tap in training.

I once got in a street fight and forgot to let go of the choke because the guy didn't know about tapping. With adrenaline running through me, I couldn't think straight and was just following my instincts... which were honed by having people tap for two decades.

Hold the choke until he sinks to the ground, then put a knee in his gut and pound his face in.

Back