News Sean O'Malley vs Chito Vera 2 set for UFC 299 on Mar. 9, location TBD

Who wins the rematch o`malley or vera

• Total voters
Chito is a turret. He will stand his ground and won't force an entry like what Aljo did.

Chito got a razor thin decision win over Munhoz in a straight kick boxing fight, O'Malley runs through him in the rematch. Dunno how 2 of the judges scored that 30-27 Chito, the first was razor close, he lost the 2nd and only pulled away in the 3rd.

Chito was never really good. He is tough and durable dude, but also extremely likited fighter who cannot change his style of fighting even when he needs to. He cannot adjust on feet, if you are better, you will just be. The only difference is if you are not 40 year old over the hill fighter (mind you, they were also trashing him), you will not get koed by one of his fairly powerful punches. And he will not land many. Every fight is always the same.

And yes, I had Muhnoz 29-28, I am always annoyed by how stubborn Chito is and just how little can he adjust mid-fight. I cannot remember the fight which he controlled and won, not needing to come back from behind with one-shot KO.

Back