News Sean O'Malley vs Chito Vera 2 set for UFC 299 on Mar. 9, location TBD

Who wins the rematch o`malley or vera

• Total voters
the attributes of Sean O'Malley are insane, did you see how big he is for 135 but he's also the hardest hitting, he's not sandhagen, every reach and size advantage has come at a cost of power until Sean, lankiest and hardest hitting in the division .

Vera doesn't deserve the shot, but he has a good chance of beating him again if it happens.

O Malley is picking Chito because he actually can win that one...can't believe its even the fight people want to see.
Because plenty of people are talking shit like that was a legit win and so is chito. He has something to prove and I don't blame him.

How ya see that possible fight going down?
I think Sean smokes him

I think Omally gets ktfo again. Stubbed toe or something. 60/40 Vera.

I think if Omally gets to a final bell, he gets a highway robbery decision.

He's big, long, and rangey. He's better than I thought.

Merab and Sandhagen getting passed over for Chito since the THC Pink Poodle wants it is hilarious.

Same last night showed me a lot the way he destroyed aljo like that I think he destroys vera if /when they fight again only time will tell .

It's not been posted but watch how McGregor beat Aldo. It's virtually similar. Orthodox vs southpaw not withstanding.

I hate how someone faked and won a belt. Sean pummeling him Boston is epic.

It's never been this way till recently.

We had GSP duck Silva. No Silva vs Jones. Mcgregor set this off.

Quite frankly I welcome it. I'm grossed out someone faked and won a title. I wish Smith did that to Jones.

Brock/Randy after one win. Hendo/Bisping despite being 3-6 in his last nine. It happens from time to time.

Sean didn't beat Munhoz or Vera, so whoever won that fight should face him next, although it was probably a draw lol. I had the fight as a draw personally.

Definitely Sean. Vera hasn't looked great in any of his last 3 fights. He was getting totally outworked and beat by an old Cruz until he landed that kick, then lost handily to Sandhagen, and now barely scraped by Munhoz (I gave Munhoz the first two rounds).

Sean didn't beat Munhoz or Vera, so whoever won that fight should face him next, although it was probably a draw lol. I had the fight as a draw personally.
Poor stubby Munoz. I thought he won 2/3 rounds.
And apparently I'm stupid.
Glad I asked.

Back