Multiplatform Official Mortal Kombat 1 Diskussion

So far I’m liking this a lot more than 11. Li Mei has been the character I’m playing most of the time. Probably going to skip the rest of the beta. I never liked spending too much time on demos because I prefer to spend my time on the full experience. Happy to know it’s money we’ll spent though, i got the premium edition which means I only need to wait until September 14

With how dark the Warhammer series is I’m surprised that Boon hasn’t put a character in. Hopefully a Primarch makes it on the roster one of these days.

Blood For the Blood God motherfucker....

That said a champion from each Chaos Marine chaper (Primarchs are too OP IMO) would be sick....

Blood For the Blood God motherfucker....

That said a champion from each Chaos Marine chaper (Primarchs are too OP IMO) would be sick....

You think so? Outside of a Primarch using their psyker abilities, I’d probably rank Spawn & Omni Man above them as far as physical abilities go.

You think so? Outside of a Primarch using their psyker abilities, I’d probably rank Spawn & Omni Man above them as far as physical abilities go.
NR will have to downpatch canon Omni-Man, I think. He's the most OP roster appearance in franchise history, IMO. What's Sub going to do? Freeze dude's left nut while Scorp microwaves his right? *Laughs in JK Simmons

NR will have to downpatch canon Omni-Man, I think. He's the most OP roster appearance in franchise history, IMO. What's Sub going to do? Freeze dude's left nut while Scorp microwaves his right? *Laughs in JK Simmons

Haha ya they will. There’s no one on the roster that could stand a chance. From my recollection, the 3 strongest cameos MK has had would be Omni-Man, Spawn & Kratos. Personally, I think Kratos would curbstomp Homelander.

Haha ya they will. There’s no one on the roster that could stand a chance. From my recollection, the 3 strongest cameos MK has had would be Omni-Man, Spawn & Kratos. Personally, I think Kratos would curbstomp Homelander.
I could see that! Funny you mention Spawn because he (and a certain Xenomorph) crossed my mind when I was thinking of past Omni-Man calibre roster appearances.

Yeah you're probably right...

We talking pre- or post Demon Transition...

Supposedly there is a rumor going around that Shang Tsung is the Sub-boss and the Final boss is actually a Kronika/Geras Fusion /w Cetrion as an assist. Probably not true, but it makes you wonder since God Liu Kang was a fusion between Raiden and Liu Kang himself.

Supposedly there is a rumor going around that Shang Tsung is the Sub-boss and the Final boss is actually a Kronika/Geras Fusion /w Cetrion as an assist. Probably not true, but it makes you wonder since God Liu Kang was a fusion between Raiden and Liu Kang himself.
I think Geras being somewhat friendly with Liu Kang but also questioning his direction give some fuel to that rumor. Not a fan of it though as Kronika was terrible and the fans hated that boss.
The final character slot also got leaked apparently.

Last edited:
Yeah you're probably right...

We talking pre- or post Demon Transition...

Yea, they're supposedly much more powerful as Demon Princes, however, iirc, Spawn defeated both god and Satan. Horus would be a cool addition to MK imo. Would love to see him added.

I think Geras being somewhat friendly with Liu Kang but also questioning his direction give some fuel to that rumor. Not a fan of it though as Kronika was terrible and the fans hated that boss.
The final character slot also got leaked apparently.
Is it Sindel? People said they saw her silting in a throne in one of the stages during a Kombat Kast episode

I don’t believe this. It’s got to be Onaga. They show his army in one of the trailers. The ones that look like Terracotta warriors and in the background you can hear a deep voice speaking.

I don’t believe this. It’s got to be Onaga. They show his army in one of the trailers. The ones that look like Terracotta warriors and in the background you can hear a deep voice speaking.
The leaks are a bit suspicious but there are growing amounts saying he's a post credit reveal

I'm over all the time shifting and everything though, they reset just to tip toe around actually resetting things and starting fresh. When the game was first revealed I was excited to have a fresh take, almost like going back to the basics and a simple tournament of old before it became titans and everything else.

The leaks are a bit suspicious but there are growing amounts saying he's a post credit reveal

I'm over all the time shifting and everything though, they reset just to tip toe around actually resetting things and starting fresh. When the game was first revealed I was excited to have a fresh take, almost like going back to the basics and a simple tournament of old before it became titans and everything else.
Totally agree with this. Kronika actually feels like a built-in plot device for retcon given her time mastery. Something also upending is how her race/species (being a Titaness) predates or out-pantheons MK traditional Elder Gods, iirc. It’s a lore monkey wrench or to say, takes us further away from franchise kumite roots.

Any word on “The Great Kung Lao”? I thought he was going to play a role in this game, but I have yet to hear anything about him.

Is it Sindel? People said they saw her silting in a throne in one of the stages during a Kombat Kast episode
She's already confirmed, there's a final character that they are being tight lipped about for whatever reason. Looks like there will be a couple of reveals today here shortly.

Interesting design for Shao when his mask/helmet are off. I'm liking the roster though especially if Reiko ends up with a spear as rumored and some flying characters, good variety.

Its nice to see Shujinko is back. Hopefully his reveal hints to different modes like Konquest or the mini games from Deception, which could fill in for the Krypt's absence. A Shaolin Monks Konquest mode would be epik.

Back