Multiplatform Official Mortal Kombat 1 Diskussion

Any predictions for who we’re going to see at EVO? I’m thinking it’s Reptile time! They know people are ready for his return and can’t think of a better time to reveal him

Any predictions for who we’re going to see at EVO? I’m thinking it’s Reptile time! They know people are ready for his return and can’t think of a better time to reveal him
Sounds like the evil crew will be revealed soon, possibly at EVO. I know Ermac looked a bit weird but I'd be interested in seeing an outside the box type Reptile.

Looks like Sunday is the next expected roster drop, either way I'm pretty sure I'll be pre-ordering this soon. I heard it's just a bit more speedy which may be the sweet spot.

Looks like Sunday is the next expected roster drop, either way I'm pretty sure I'll be pre-ordering this soon. I heard it's just a bit more speedy which may be the sweet spot.

Talk about disappointing.... live crowd reactions are so cool.

Got my beta code for the 15th. Can’t wait

What does this mean?

Is this for a physical version or something? I didn't get any code, I'm guessing I'll just have access to it automatically since I buy fighting games digitally. I hate switching discs for something that I play back and forth between other stuff.

What does this mean?

Is this for a physical version or something? I didn't get any code, I'm guessing I'll just have access to it automatically since I buy fighting games digitally. I hate switching discs for something that I play back and forth between other stuff.
I preordered the Kollector’s edition. That was part of the package I guess.

I was really hoping for them to go back to MK 9 or MK X in terms of combat speed and mechanics.

Always hated the combat in MK 11. It feels so slow. And prefered the darker tone of the previous games. MK 11 felt like Injustice. And it looks like MK 1 will be more or less the same.

Massive disappointment for me.

whew-hot.gif

Reptile looking redeemingly savage. His orb transform and that crocodile death charge ATK are sick; love the low-key tail sweep we got a glimpse of too. Have there been any visual teasers for Cage’s JCVD skin? Want to see.

That Reptile reveal was nice, the gameplay, the designs, same with Ashrah and Havik. I feel like I'll be seeing alot of Repile and Smoke opponents online.

Also sounds like Reiko will have spear based gameplay, im glad they are giving everyone their own style. He could've easily been Shao Jr again.

Ed gonna Ed. Lol @ Angela Merkel... Einstein would be epic – crazy energy projectiles + black hole AoE, IMO:

Credit to orignal creator: n_reruns here, not Boon

I was really hoping for them to go back to MK 9 or MK X in terms of combat speed and mechanics.

Always hated the combat in MK 11. It feels so slow. And prefered the darker tone of the previous games. MK 11 felt like Injustice. And it looks like MK 1 will be more or less the same.

Massive disappointment for me.

Me too. That slow deliberate combat looks good if you’re consistently hitting long combinations but you need a high skill level for that.

Back