Media McGregor to Ferguson: “I’m gonna end you and badly. I’ve never forgot”

Who wins in a potential fight?

• Total voters
Not even close.
McGregor is shot to pieces and hasn't won a meaningful fight in years. He's also been abusing his body for years and is coming off a horrendous leg break. Tony has been losing but at least he's been fighting.

This isn't Conor from 2016. I doubt he fights again, anyway.

McGregor is shot to pieces and hasn't won a meaningful fight in years. He's also been abusing his body for years and is coming off a horrendous leg break. Tony has been losing but at least he's been fighting.

This isn't Conor from 2016. I doubt he fights again, anyway.

This is why I actually think Tony wins. He's been living the life, Conor has not.

Coming back and losing to the ghost of Tony Ferguson would be one of the funniest things ever.

ron-swanson-parks-and-rec.gif

Bumfights%202%20DVD%20Cover.jpg

Title shot if he beats Tony!
Sadly that’s probably his plan.

We’ll all laugh at the prospect of a TFerg win somehow catapulting him to the front of the line and talk about how little sense that would make, then if Conor beats him the forum will be drowning in “CONOR IS BAAAAAAACK!” threads

This is fuckin sad,man.

When Khabib couldnt fight him due to the covid situation,Conor should have gone after him. Be the guy who beat Tony when Khabib never did. He would have got mad respect in the attempt. If he REALLY wanted the rematch,that would have been the way to get it.

They probably wont give Tony any red panties for this neither.

Gaethje literally got the Tony fight because Conor was locked down in Ireland meanwhile Gaethje was stateside.

Conor's been rumored to fight more guys in the past month than he has actually fought in the past five years.

Tony would have made Conor eat his dinner if they fought when McGregor was busy holding up the division trying to fight Floyd.

Now? Probably Conor but like why? A win against Tony doesn’t mean anything now.

This fight will happen at WW with Conor having a shot at the 170lbs' belt if he wins.
Sad but true. Expect Rogan to try and legitimize this, too, while on color commentary.

“WITH A PERFORMANCE LIKE THAT I THINK CONOR IS DEFINITELY IN PLACE TO FIGHT FOR THE TITLE”

Can we get Ken and Tito for the co-main?

McGregor has no shame, this just tells you where his self confidence is at…

Down in the dungeon

<6>

Back