the double champ dream status destroyed TJ's career

Rayess

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He was on the path of being Bantamweight GOAT.
Then he took that Henry fight that he should have never take... EPO, TKO, injury, surgery etc...

His image, body and mental took a big dive after that fight.
When we look at his skills, he could have dominate Sterling (he would have never been a champ with an active TJ), I think in his prime he would demolish O'Malley/Vera/Munoz
If he stayed active in BW, he could have rematch Cruz and get his loss back etc...

Anyway, crazy to see such a talent finishing his career this way.
Never liked his vibe outside of the cage but damn.... what a threat to watch him fight and Airport shadowbox.

Im just glad Dan Henderson didnt let being the first simultaneous Double Champ in the UFC go to his head

Did they give Silva and Jackson new pride belts to unify or Dan’s. I’ve always wondered that.

Pretty accurate imo, although I think TJ would've eventually popped for something whether he took that fight or not.

I always go back to that one video of him and his "supplement" shelf. Second I saw that I thought this guy is gonna pop for something eventually.

Wasn't even a direct accusation at the time, more like no way he's taking THAT many supplements without at least one being tainted.

He was on the path of being Bantamweight GOAT.
Then he took that Henry fight that he should have never take... EPO, TKO, injury, surgery etc...

His image, body and mental took a big dive after that fight.
When we look at his skills, he could have dominate Sterling (he would have never been a champ with an active TJ), I think in his prime he would demolish O'Malley/Vera/Munoz
If he stayed active in BW, he could have rematch Cruz and get his loss back etc...

Anyway, crazy to see such a talent finishing his career this way.
Never liked his vibe outside of the cage but damn.... what a threat to watch him fight and Airport shadowbox.

Nice troll ...

TJ Dillashaw = a Warrior

Perhaps a snake, and a cheater, too — but a warrior.

It is sad, but (at the end of the day) TJ Dillashaw was the author of his own misfortune.

Because you're supposed to move up in weight in your 30's, not down in weight. Wtf was he honestly thinking about doing a cut he's never done before when he's 10+ years into his combat sports career.

nah, TJ's greatest accomplishment was beating Cody Garbrandt. i think Moraes would've folded TJ. the only way he's beating O'Malley is with his wrestling. O'Malley's size, speed, and accuracy would've been a problem for TJ striking.

nah, TJ's greatest accomplishment was beating Cody Garbrandt. i think Moraes would've folded TJ. the only way he's beating O'Malley is with his wrestling. O'Malley's size, speed, and accuracy would've been a problem for TJ striking.

Tj kicking game, boxing and power combined with the threat of the takedown would cause many problems for O'Malley

At least he admitted he cheated and took the consequences. Didn´t cry like a baby or escape through a back door during a TUF like some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back