Law Spanish Soccer Federation Boss Resigned After Kissing Player On The Mouth Without Consent

I don’t see how anyone can think it was consensual. He literally grabbed her by the head and forced the kiss on her before she probably knew what happened.
she didn't even push him away, gave a consensual pat afterwards

Man, at the world cup in Dubai, 100s of migrant workers died building the glittering stadia yet everybody showed up to play. This time round, some idiot kisses a woman and everybody loses their minds and go on strike.

Obviously, it's a problem if people make it one. It seems as if the girl didn't like it nor consent and so mechanisms are in play to get rid of him.

Personally, this is a non-story. Athletes and coaches and people who love sports in general, do all sorts of shit in the heat of the moment. Like I said before, It's an issue if the player wants it to be one, but I think if you have half a brain in your skull, you will realize that's a complete nothing burger. I've played all sorts of sports and I've had dudes do WAAAAAAY more egregious shit to me and we didn't give a fuck. More proof men and women are built different.

We are losing our humanity, honestly.

Team should be happy the Dalai Lama isn't the Spanish soccer president!!!!

giphy.gif

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 2.10.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 2.10.57 PM.png
    447.4 KB · Views: 3
Man, at the world cup in Dubai, 100s of migrant workers died building the glittering stadia yet everybody showed up to play. This time round, some idiot kisses a woman and everybody loses their minds and go on strike.

^This. Definitely inappropriate but the outrage over a kiss in the heat of the moment vs thousands of dead workers kind of shows how ridiculous the outrage machine is.

Yes other worse shit happens all the time.

He broke a hard and fast rule. "If it's not yours keep your hands off".

In a better world one of the male members of her family would walk up and put his lights out.

In this world he should have apologized and if it was just in the heat of the moment said he was sorry and it would never happen again. Then if she was OK with that then he stays and life goes on.

Since he is making excuses, fuck him fire his ass.

Here is video of the kiss:

Obviously, it's not okay to force yourself on someone, but watching the clip they are excited and it happens in a split second as a quick peck, looking like it could be mutual from a neutral observer POV and without the context. Nothing sexual about it. Sports have a long history of things like this where people get familiar in the heat of the moment, regardless of gender. That doesn't make it appropriate, especially in hindsight after her comments, but I feel like people are attributing malice needlessly. He apologised for overstepping and I don't think he deserves to lose his career or resign over what that video shows.

Last edited:
Yes other worse shit happens all the time.

He broke a hard and fast rule. "If it's not yours keep your hands off".

In a better world one of the male members of her family would walk up and put his lights out.

In this world he should have apologized and if it was just in the heat of the moment said he was sorry and it would never happen again. Then if she was OK with that then he stays and life goes on.

Since he is making excuses, fuck him fire his ass.

So only the person with the worst situation in the world can complain?

"You got raped poor girl but people die every day so suck it up princess." Is that what you would you tell a rape victim??

some of you guys are fucking crazy lol

the lengths you go to just to defend your own position is wild

So only the person with the worst situation in the world can complain?

"You got raped poor girl but people die every day so suck it up princess." Is that what you would you tell a rape victim??

some of you guys are fucking crazy lol

the lengths you go to just to defend your own position is wild

Read my post again I was in fact saying just that.

Just because there are worse things in the world or even in this sport doesn't excuse this.

Would it be any different if he did the same thing to a male player if they won the men's world cup?

Back