Little Caesar's releases incomplete & incompetent Pizza

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The box comes with instructions on it.
*Requires home assembly

Little-Caesars-Set-To-Debut-New-4-Quarter-Calzony-On-September-4-2023-678x381.jpg

They've seen the future...

We're checking out and bagging our own groceries. We're pumping our own gas. Was only a matter of time before the Pizza places caught on to how apathetic we are to doing their job.

That’s quite inconvenient for a place that thrives on convenience. That shit ain’t hot nor ready.
It also doesn't help that they keep raising prices their gimmick was that you could get a cooked and instantly ready pizza for cheaper than that super market pizza like digiorno but now the prices for a digiorno and a lil Caesars is the same.

Last edited:
They've seen the future...

We're checking out and bagging our own groceries. We're pumping our own gas. Was only a matter of time before the Pizza places caught on to how apathetic we are to doing their job.
Do they have Papa Murphys in Canada? It's a "take and bake" place, so they only sell uncooked pizzas.. They're actually somewhat popular here. One of those places that I see everywhere but don't know anyone who actually goes there.

Do they have Papa Murphys in Canada? It's a "take and bake" place, so they only sell uncooked pizzas.. They're actually somewhat popular here. One of those places that I see everywhere but don't know anyone who actually goes there.

I go there, their Chicago Stuffed Pizza is delicious as fuck

One of those places that I see everywhere but don't know anyone who actually goes there.

Maybe it is a money laundering front.

There is a conspiracy that "mattress firm" is a money laundering scheme. They have a zillion locations and never have anyone in them, they open locations right nearby other locations that have no customers.

Have you ever been to a mattress store that was busy? It's an item that you buy and it lasts at least 5 years, many for 10 or more.

LOL. It's not exactly the same thing, as I assume they're just selling pre-made pizzas you can just toss in the oven at home, but they're getting dangerously close to Kramer's dream on "Seinfeld", where you just show up and make your own pizza. An idea that was supposed to be ridiculous and absurd, and played for laughs 25 years ago. Now it's almost here.

"Kramer, you can't just have people shoving their arms into 1000 degree ovens!"

We're so close...

I should really start paying more attention to old sitcoms and their ridiculous business proposals. It could be my ticket to easy street, in this clown show of a world.

I assume it's cheaper than a regular pizza?
Lmao, no. It's far more expensive than dominos, pizza hut and the chain places. Prices are on par with independent pizzerias. It's not bad, but for the price and labor it's totally asinine.

There’s a clothing store I know of that sells Italian suits, and other clothing. It has been there forever, and survived the pandemic, but I have never seen anyone in there.
I think once I saw two people in there. It’s completely empty the rest of the time. Money laundering definitely comes to mind. Even the guy running it is some old ass guy from Italy.

Maybe it is a money laundering front.

There is a conspiracy that "mattress firm" is a money laundering scheme. They have a zillion locations and never have anyone in them, they open locations right nearby other locations that have no customers.

Have you ever been to a mattress store that was busy? It's an item that you buy and it lasts at least 5 years, many for 10 or more.
I am not a CT by any stretch, but there is this mom and pop computer parts store run by this old chinese couple. I used to buy pentium 2 cpu's and motherboards from the, that's how long they been there. They still have parts and computers from the 90's on display. Seriously, not a single computer post 2005. I swear its a front, and they are smuggling chinese people in the back.

Also, of note, the guy smokes like a chimey all day, and the entire store smells like cigarettes.
They are always on the phone speaking chinese. I know thats not an indication of foul play, but they don't even do any online business. Something is fishy. This is on a main road that leads directly to a main highway about a block away. Prime location. Unless they own the building, theres no way they pay rent with literally no sales.

Last edited:
Used to be one around the corner from me, but they closed.

Had it a couple times. Was pretty good.

They used to have it, briefly, in my little corner of Canada. But they made a mistake. They tied most of their locations to a chain of video stores. As video stores were starting to die, this chain didn’t mind giving up some space in their stores. It seemed like a good idea, pick up a movie and a pizza. But of course they eventually all closed down including the Papa Murphy’s.

I decided to Google it and apparently there is still 5 locations in my province, but none anywhere near me.

Back