• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Trump Georgia indictment watch

nope, nothing sus here. just a biased obama-appointed judge who fast-tracked a 12million documents case, has a love for BLM, and has direct ties to marxists/commies. nothing sus here, bro!

Trump should've done something to alleviate this whilst he was in office. But, that golf wasn't going to play itself.

<Fedor23>

don't ever let me catch you chuds asking about what i or other right leaning posters think about the charges. you're frauds and cowards. pussies too :D

<22>
Or what? You'll continue embarrassing yourself like you have been doing and then get yourself banned again?
Oh however will we recover. Sucks to suck, enjoy wasting your life defending a guy who'd throw you into traffic for a nude pic of Ivanka.

they will laugh at your post because they can. they know their party is in charge and they unilaterally decide what's right and what's wrong, and they have no scruples. TDS on full display.

When they have no dispute, but instead pure flame, you know you're over the target.

When they have no dispute, but instead pure flame, you know you're over the target.

Defend your post. How does her grandfather being held by the British Colonial Government "Richard Hart was interned without trial by the British Colonial Government for trade union and political activities" have anything to do with her decision in this case. Let's hear it.

nope, nothing sus here. just a biased obama-appointed judge who fast-tracked a 12million documents case, has a love for BLM, and has direct ties to marxists/commies. nothing sus here, bro!

What about the Trump appointed judges who consistently throw the book at him ?

and those “12 million documents” have been filed by Trump himself. A common tactic of his to drown the other side in paperwork. That and appealing ad nauseum.

lol you have 8000 more posts than me. tf you talking about?
Allow me to interpret for you.

1st, to your "point", he's been a member here 9 years longer than you, so yes, he has more posts that you.

Now to his point..... if you are not intentionally obtuse (ie) a troll ) then you must be one of the most gullible folks on the planet, supporting Mr. Donald Trump at this point in time when anybody with an iq over 100 knows what kind of a dishonest, self-serving twat he is.

an obama appointed judge with radical leftists in the family that is doing a case faster that some misdemeanors let alone a 12m+ page case and who said that BLM riots were "mostly peaceful" and shouldn't be compared to the j6 "mob" that "was trying to overthrow the government" is not biased? right...

"U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan called it a false equivalence “to compare the actions of people protesting, mostly peacefully, for civil rights” to the mob that “was trying to overthrow the government.” She said doing so “ignores the very real danger that the Jan. 6 riots pose to the foundation of our democracy.”"
https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2021/10/04/judge-jan--6-rioters-treat-unfairly

this case is fucked to being with but what do you expect? iz normal.

what's better? keeping a crazy tyrant stable with a phony "working relationship" or isolating them as much as possible to collect claps and cheers from the cool kids club and pushing them into desperation?

btw, how's surrounding russia with nato going?
Oh my fu#&£ng god. Do you have a brain? I mean functioning brain? Use it from time. It is refreshing to come to conclusion yourself.

NATO is a defending alliance.
Russia was making lives miserable for millions of people in central and Baltic Europe up until 1989. All of these countries begged to join NATO in the following decade to prevent Russia occupy our states again.
Ukraine was under Russians firm grip until 2014. By force, threats, bribes.
Ukrainian parliament at that time was overwhelmingly in favour of joining EU ( Ukraine inhabitants gave the significant nod in parliamentary elections).
The president of Ukraine at that time was Yanukovich. Old corrupt Russia backed president and former prime minister.
Yanukovich decided to stop the parliament decision ( and will of most of Ukrainians) by doing a complete 180. Before he was talking about being pro joining to EU for 3 years. Instead joining EU he announced a plan for lot closer ties to Russia.
At this point Ukrainians protested massively in Kyiv.
Yanukovich sent armed forces to stop this, resulting in more unrest, civilian casualties and anger.
At this point when Yanukovich decided to flee to Russia, Putin ordered to attack Ukraine.
Russia started a war with neighbour country BECAUSE they started to lose economical and political power ower UA.
People in UA had enough corruption, empty promises and being ruled by Russia via puppet president and other pro Russian politicians.

Something similar happened in Belarus.
People wanted to get rid of Lukashenka in last elections. People were unhappy with rigged elections, tried to protest it. Their president sent armed forces to brutally stop possible uprising.

Do you want to live in kingdom or in democracy?

Because Ukrainians and Belarusians don't want to live in kingdom anymore. But Russia is making all possible to prevent them to become democratic, less corrupt countries with brighter future.

Peter Navarro loses a battle with a Trump Lost sign.
Been a rough for The Trump Coup Team.
https://www.meidastouch.com/news/navarro-loses-battle-with-trump-lost-sign

lol this chucklefuck just got bitch slapped bigly by the judge and it looks like he's facing some time for contempt.

Judge rejects former Trump aide Peter Navarro's executive privilege claim, paving the way for a trial in contempt case

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...r-navarros-executive-privilege-cla-rcna102538

just another one of cheeto benito's finest about to get hauled off to jail and thrown under the bus. inb4orangerapist "i never liked the guy! i barely ever talked to him!"

an obama appointed judge with radical leftists in the family that is doing a case faster that some misdemeanors let alone a 12m+ page case and who said that BLM riots were "mostly peaceful" and shouldn't be compared to the j6 "mob" that "was trying to overthrow the government" is not biased? right...

"U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan called it a false equivalence “to compare the actions of people protesting, mostly peacefully, for civil rights” to the mob that “was trying to overthrow the government.” She said doing so “ignores the very real danger that the Jan. 6 riots pose to the foundation of our democracy.”"
https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2021/10/04/judge-jan--6-rioters-treat-unfairly

those fiery but mostly peaceful protesters were protesting police injustice from events that actually occured in the real world, including the murder of george floyd. they didn't beat up a bunch of cops with their blue lives matter flags and try to overthrow democracy after getting severely butthurt that their rapist cult hero got pink socked in the election and then were lied to by rapists and talking head tv hosts and told that santa claus and the election fraud fairy were real. none of them stormed the capitol and beat up a bunch of cops and then sent themselves to prison over a bunch of lies and bullshit that diaper don and tuck tuck fed them. at least not that i can recall.

apples to oranges. though all of the maga trash who are taking their peaceful and orderly sightseeing tours of the american justice system oughtta be commending you for bringing up your BLM whataboutisms as if that is somehow supposed to exonerate them from their own crimes. i mean it doesnt seem to be playing out like that in the real world, but i'm sure that will be quite comforting to them to hear all of the whataboutisms and whatnot from you after Deebo walks into their cells and drops a honeybun on their pillow. i mean diaper don and tuck tuck ain't gonna help them make bail or even throw a single penny on any of their books, but perhaps you can?

the party of law & order and personal accountability. back the blue. blue lives matter.

Last edited:

Presidents don’t appoint judges. Chutkan was nominated by Obama and confirmed by unanimous Senate vote.
These weak attempts to throw shade at the judge aren’t going to change the facts of the case, nor save DJ Jazzy T from facing a jury.

Defend your post. How does her grandfather being held by the British Colonial Government "Richard Hart was interned without trial by the British Colonial Government for trade union and political activities" have anything to do with her decision in this case. Let's hear it.
I second this motion. What does any of this have to do to the facts of the case? Second, what are your thoughts on Mark Meadows admitting to the crimes he is charged with, using the defense that those actions were all part of his job?
If you can successfully connect those dots you might have an audience ere.

BTW this is now the 2nd time I asked about the Mark Meadows thing. For those having trouble seeing the relevance:
A judge being biased or not means nothing when you already had a defendant on the stand effectively confessing to the crimes he is being charged with

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/ma...tment-donald-trump-chief-of-staff-arraignment

Last edited:
don't ever let me catch you chuds asking about what i or other right leaning posters think about the charges. you're frauds and cowards. pussies too :D
It's clear it was never your intention to reply to any specific questions about the charges or proceedings of the case. I've narrowed it down to 3 possibilities:
  1. You're a troll
  2. You aren't intelligent enough to understand the details of these cases
  3. You are intelligent enough to understand what's going on but you refuse to answer questions because they'd expose your agenda. The agenda being that you do not believe Trump should ever be held accountable for his actions and you would support him winning by any means necessary. The ends justify the means.
The 3rd possibility is clearly the scariest because it would be clear you don't care for democracy or your own freedom, as you'd openly support Trump making himself a king, dictator, despot, etc.

Deflect all you want going forward, we know what you're up to.

Last edited:
It's clear it was never your intention to reply to any specific questions about the charges or proceedings of the case. I've narrowed it down to 3 possibilities:
  1. You're a troll
  2. You aren't intelligent enough to understand the details of these cases
  3. You are intelligent enough to understand what's going on but you refuse to answer questions because they'd expose your agenda. The agenda being that you do not believe Trump should ever be held accountable for his actions and you would support him winning by any means necessary. The ends justify the means.
The 3rd possibility is clearly the scariest because it would be clear you don't care for democracy or your own freedom, as you'd openly support Trump making himself a king, dictator, despot, etc.

Deflect all you want going forward, we know what you're up to.
it's really funny and sad that he's dedicating so much time to Donald Trump on a karate forum. But it's everyone else with Trumpian Delusions! <45>

Back