Media Henry Cejudo predicts Chito Vera to defeat Sean O'Malley in rematch

Unless O'Malley has learned a high-level offensive wrestling game, it's very shitty match up and a dangerous fight.

Vera has granite chin and lights out power.

I'd pick O'Malley to pick him apart at distance, but it only takes one shot.

But he could also come out there and do absolutely nothing like he did against Sandhagen.

I’d also disagree on the “lights out power” comment as he has a whopping 8 KOs/TKOs in 30 fights.

Please O'Malley, grapple Chito to a 5-0 decision

Suga has many more ways to win.
Chito only has calf kicks, which Sean already expects.

Chito has looked super tentative his last two fights and I had him losing his last fight. I’d take O’Malley in the rematch.
But I don’t think it should be Chito getting the title shot anyway. If Aljo doesn’t get the immediate rematch it should be Sandhagen

Chito won't get so lucky again. Sure he'll land some legkicks but he won't hit the peroneal nerve the same way. Sean's legs will be fine and he'll put on a striking clinic. The difference in technique, speed and timing will be evident. Chito's striking is good but not that good.

Chito has looked super tentative his last two fights and I had him losing his last fight. I’d take O’Malley in the rematch.
But I don’t think it should be Chito getting the title shot anyway. If Aljo doesn’t get the immediate rematch it should be Sandhagen

Faking and getting ktfo after acting hurt for a title win doesn't warrant employment. Never mind a ts.

Chito won't get so lucky again. Sure he'll land some legkicks but he won't hit the peroneal nerve the same way. Sean's legs will be fine and he'll put on a striking clinic. The difference in technique, speed and timing will be evident. Chito's striking is good but not that good.

Hw might have his number. Definitely a psychological advantage for the rematch. Corey is a nightmare matchup especially as he crotch sniffs.

I mean I think so too but it’s hilarious how Henry can’t bring himself to pick Sean ever.

I reckon we should have Henry be guest referee on this one. Anyone agree?

Yeah, I'd have to pick Sean in the rematch. If the general consensus is that a guys best chance at victory is to stop a guy with low kicks, I'm picking the other guy.

Faking and getting ktfo after acting hurt for a title win doesn't warrant employment. Never mind a ts.
I said that about the woman who acted like she'd been ran over after a glancing push kick from randa markos and I got jumped. They were giving her the benefit of the doubt ffs

I said that about the woman who acted like she'd been ran over after a glancing push kick from randa markos and I got jumped. They were giving her the benefit of the doubt ffs

Aljo acting gif needs a thread. Goat. Academy award winning.

I can't believe people who say it was a early stoppage. A ref is not sure if he's again or actually out.

That wasn't intelligently depending.

Since the last O'Malley fight I've only been impressed with Chito in the Cruz fight. I'd reckon O'Malley has improved more in that time, and obviously he has the belt to prove it (marketing surely played it's part in that, though).

I'd pretty confidently put $5 on O'Malley in a rematch

Cheetos didn't even beat Munhoz and we're talking about him being champion

I agree with him. I actually think Chito is a tougher fight for Sean than Merab. Both guys are going to make him work, but only Chito's durability and power is just a game changer. All the guys who beat him have had to take him down.

I'm not high on O'Malley at all, but he beats Chito and Cejudo.

Merab runs through him though.
I’m surprised you’re so confident in him beating Henry. Just given his wrestling pedigree.

Back