Media Henry Cejudo predicts Chito Vera to defeat Sean O'Malley in rematch

He's definitely not biased :eek:

s.png

He's definitely not biased :eek:

s.png

True lol but at least he pointed to Chito's durability & 5 round experience as his strengths to defeat O'Malley. If the fight happens I look forward to seeing how O'Malley will do if he gets forced to fight into the championship rounds.

I'm not high on O'Malley at all, but he beats Chito and Cejudo.

Merab runs through him though.

I'm not high on O'Malley at all, but he beats Chito and Cejudo.

Merab runs through him though.

Depends if Cejudo is over the hill yet or not, agree that O’Malley beats Chito in the rematch tho, and yea Merab handles Sean imo

Unless O'Malley has learned a high-level offensive wrestling game, it's very shitty match up and a dangerous fight.

Vera has granite chin and lights out power.

I'd pick O'Malley to pick him apart at distance, but it only takes one shot.

Unless O'Malley has learned a high-level offensive wrestling game, it's very shitty match up and a dangerous fight.

Vera has granite chin and lights out power.

I'd pick O'Malley to pick him apart at distance, but it only takes one shot.

I'd slightly favor O'Malley in the rematch, but man, I don't know if he can do what Sandhagen did to Vera especially for 5 rounds. Sandhagen isn't a great wrestler, but the threat is real, and he used it to make Vera tentative. Vera knows O'Malley isn't trying that so I'm sure he'd be more aggressive. He also knows he already KO'd O'Malley so that is a big confidence booster. It would be a great fight.

The weird thing about Chito... it he has some kind of weird chin and skin... I feel like he has never even had a black eye... I may be wrong... If Sean doesn't take a bomb though Chito will likely stare at Sean for 20 minutes of the fight...

I'd slightly favor O'Malley in the rematch, but man, I don't know if he can do what Sandhagen did to Vera especially for 5 rounds. Sandhagen isn't a great wrestler, but the threat is real, and he used it to make Vera tentative. Vera knows O'Malley isn't trying that so I'm sure he'd be more aggressive. He also knows he already KO'd O'Malley so that is a big confidence booster. It would be a great fight.

I don't think Sean has the gas tank to move the way he does for 25 minutes without Chito catching him, would be exciting to see him try though.

I don't think Sean has the gas tank to move the way he does for 25 minutes without Chito catching him, would be exciting to see him try though.

Out of anyone at BW he could be the one to crack Vera's chin as well. Lot's of questions which make for an intriguing fight.

Depends if Cejudo is over the hill yet or not, agree that O’Malley beats Chito in the rematch tho, and yea Merab handles Sean imo

Meh, prime for prime, Cejudo is too small, too short, and his MMA wrestling isn't all that and non existent submission game.

O'Malley smokes Cejudo and/or Chito, and I don't like O'Malley at all.

I don't think they're giving Cheetos Rivera a title shot before Sandhagen or an Aljo rematch. More likely they just rebook the Cejdo/Vera match again.

It will be interesting to see if Sean can adapt to the leg kicks better this time around and move differently and check them.

In terms of hands, both guys have the power to hurt the other. Sean's a bit more rangy.

I think this one is a pick em for me.

UFC 292:

O'Malley looked like a Champ patiently hunting and landing that kill-shot.

Chito looked lazy AF and not at all awesome...

Cejudo is a bitter jealous manlet, I would not mind to watch O'malley knocking his ass out after he is done with Vera

Cejudo selling wolf tickets. I don't even like O'Malley, but, the dude has improved vastly. Where Vera hasn't.

Back