Law Trump Georgia indictment watch

nope, nothing sus here. just a biased obama-appointed judge who fast-tracked a 12million documents case, has a love for BLM, and has direct ties to marxists/commies. nothing sus here, bro!
Nothing’s fast tracked. There were more than a dozen amicus briefs filed by conservative lawyers and judges which agreed that Jack Smith’s January date was workable and acceptable. Judge Chutkan gave Trump’s team 2 additional months on top of that.

You understand that it’s not like just one dude has to sit down and read those 12 million pages or whatever, right? There are entire legal firms dedicated to doing that.

Nothing’s fast tracked. There were more than a dozen amicus briefs filed by conservative lawyers and judges which agreed that Jack Smith’s January date was workable and acceptable. Judge Chutkan gave Trump’s team 2 additional months on top of that.

You understand that it’s not like just one dude has to sit down and read those 12 million pages or whatever, right? There are entire legal firms dedicated to doing that.
Not really knowing what’s behind the curtain, I would guess that it’s common for judges to consult other judges in really high profile cases like this, correct? Even though the judge has the final say on trial date, and it’s not something that can be appealed, seems like a dutiful judge would want some kind of a consensus among their peers.

nope, nothing sus here. just a biased obama-appointed judge
But your lord & savior Donald J Trump told you he would "Drain the swamp so fast that your head would spin. " He said he was the only guy who could fix what Obama & the Clintons did.

So he lied to the mentally disabled & handicapped. Now him & his cronies are getting done in for not fulfilling their promise to the less fortunate Americans suffering from half brain syndrome.

Not really knowing what’s behind the curtain, I would guess that it’s common for judges to consult other judges in really high profile cases like this, correct? Even though the judge has the final say on trial date, and it’s not something that can be appealed, seems like a dutiful judge would want some kind of a consensus among their peers.
I don’t know if they were officially consulted, but a bunch filed amicus briefs. Amicus is from a Latin term meaning “friend of the court.” People that write these briefs aren’t part of the case, but have some interest in it (this is a common practice). So if a court hears an abortion case, a bunch of pro-choice groups will write briefs to the court explaining why it’s so important to uphold the abortion right, and pro-life groups will write briefs saying the opposite. It’s just to give the courts more information and other perspectives.

In this case, it was about a dozen conservative lawyers or judges appointed by republicans who weighed in. I haven’t looked into who wrote them all, but I know one was written by Alberto Gonzales, who was one of George W. Bush’s Attorneys General.

I second this motion. What does any of this have to do to the facts of the case? Second, what are your thoughts on Mark Meadows admitting to the crimes he is charged with, using the defense that those actions were all part of his job?
If you can successfully connect those dots you might have an audience ere.

BTW this is now the 2nd time I asked about the Mark Meadows thing. For those having trouble seeing the relevance:
A judge being biased or not means nothing when you already had a defendant on the stand effectively confessing to the crimes he is being charged with

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/ma...tment-donald-trump-chief-of-staff-arraignment
Hilarious. Brilliant strategy--hop on the stand and confess to the crime.
mr-burns-excellent.gif

But seriously, I have to admit I think this Hail Mary is better than staying silent. He clearly knows they have him dead to rights on the elements of the charges so the only option was to concoct a way for them to be considered legal.

Last edited:
It's clear it was never your intention to reply to any specific questions about the charges or proceedings of the case. I've narrowed it down to 3 possibilities:
  1. You're a troll
  2. You aren't intelligent enough to understand the details of these cases
  3. You are intelligent enough to understand what's going on but you refuse to answer questions because they'd expose your agenda. The agenda being that you do not believe Trump should ever be held accountable for his actions and you would support him winning by any means necessary. The ends justify the means.
The 3rd possibility is clearly the scariest because it would be clear you don't care for democracy or your own freedom, as you'd openly support Trump making himself a king, dictator, despot, etc.

Deflect all you want going forward, we know what you're up to.
Sadly my money is on 3

Hilarious. Brilliant strategy--hop on the stand and confess to the crime.
mr-burns-excellent.gif

But seriously, I have to admit I think this Hail Mary is better than staying silent. He clearly knows they have him dead to rights on the elements of the charges so the only option was to concoct a way for them to not be considered legal.
All of the Trump Coup Team are playing legal games.
Drunk Rudy would not turn over anything in the defamation lawsuit with GA election workers lawsuit and even admitted he defamed them. He is worried what he turned over would be used in the GA criminal case. So Drunk Rudy’s play is pay those ladies money to hopefully keep him out of jail in the criminal case.
MAGA = Make Attorneys Get Attorneys.

Sadly my money is on 3
Sadly, if these people got their way and it is determined presidents are above the law...

How will they react when Trump eventually gets replaced with someone with a completely different agenda? What if the new "above the law and any level of criticism" ruler is a progressive?what if this person is significantly better at covering his tracks?

How will they ever live down the fact they enabled POTUS to become so powerful once the tables turn?

How will they ever live down the fact they enabled POTUS to become so powerful once the tables turn?
They will just pretend they never took part in such a thing, just like they now pretend to not have voted for GW Bush twice...these are dishonest people who really don't care about anything other than their grievances and getting their way by any means necessary.

Sadly, if these people got their way and it is determined presidents are above the law...

How will they react when Trump eventually gets replaced with someone with a completely different agenda? What if the new "above the law and any level of criticism" ruler is a progressive?what if this person is significantly better at covering his tracks?

If that were to come about I'm confident that they will have no trouble being two faced and justifying away any double standards .

Edit: however if they have there way and trump somehow evades accountability and ends up back in the Whitehouse this won't be an issue , all guardrails will be removed and who the fuck knows what will happen but it won't be good, in fact it'll be very bad , that much is abundantly clear.

Last edited:

Ironically, there was a CT floating around near the end of Obama's 2nd term that he would attempt to stay in office. Maybe it's what gave Trump the idea lol. [EDIT: CORRECTION, as mentioned in the story below it started just prior to his second term, not near the end.]

Errant Email to Newt Gingrich Supporters Says 'Obama Is Going to Win'
Email sent out to Gingrich subscribers said Obama would win and go for 3rd term.

Nov. 1, 2012 -- An email message mistakenly sent to Newt Gingrich's newsletter list serve Thursday morning told subscribers that President Obama would no doubt win in 2012 and that they should be more worried about Obama's winning in 2016.

That's right, despite the 22nd Amendment, which limits any one person to two presidential terms, the email that went out to Gingrich's readers suggests President Obama would be running again in 2016, and possibly serve through 2020.

The email, titled "What's really at stake this Tuesday ..." came from Gingrich Marketplace - a newsletter coordinated by conservative news group Human Events.

"The truth is, the next election has already been decided. Obama is going to win. It's nearly impossible to beat an incumbent president," advertiser Porter Stansberry wrote in the email to Gingrich supporters. "What's actually at stake right now is whether or not he will have a third-term."

Conservative news group Human Events manages the Gingrich Marketplace emails, but Gingrich has a say over which advertisers can have their messages go out to the list. And according to Gingrich spokesman R.C. Hammond, Stansberry & Associates should have been on the blacklist.

Just in case anyone needs reminding that the right wing conspiracy grift has always been S.O. P., not just since Trump came along,
Stansberry & Associates is run by Porter Stansberry, who in 2003 was the subject ofan SEC lawsuit in which the court found he participated in an online newsletter scheme that defrauded investors out of $1 million. Stansberry was ordered to pay $120,000 in damages.

Here's the catch to the email. To learn how Obama would circumvent the 22nd Amendment, Gingrich subscribers were asked to click on a link to Stanberry's site and watch a video presentation. We won't bore you with those details. We're skeptical, to say the least, of the argument.

https://www.thoughtco.com/how-many-terms-has-obama-served-3971835
Other Conspiracy Theories
Obama critics spread numerous conspiracy theories during his two terms in office:

• At one point, nearly one in five Americans wrongly believed Obama is a Muslim.
  • Numerous widely circulated emails erroneously claimed Obama refused to recognize the National Day of Prayer.
  • Others believed his signature accomplishment, an overhaul of health care in the United States, paid for abortions.
  • The most nefarious of the conspiracy theories, one propagated by Trump himself, was that Obama was born in Kenya and not Hawaii, and that because he was not born in the United States he was not eligible to serve as president.

Last edited:
They will just pretend they never took part in such a thing, just like they now pretend to not have voted for GW Bush twice...these are dishonest people who really don't care about anything other than their grievances and getting their way by any means necessary.
To quote Metallica, "Sad But True".

Ironically, there was a CT floating around near the end of Obama's 2nd term that he would attempt to stay in office. Maybe it's what gave Trump the idea lol. [EDIT: CORRECTION, as mentioned in the story below it started just prior to his second term, not near the end.]

Email sent out to Gingrich subscribers said Obama would win and go for 3rd term.

Just in case anyone needs reminding that the right wing conspiracy grift has always been S.O. P., not just since Trump came along,

because trumps administration was such a pile of dogshit, people tend to forget that republicans have always been a bunch of cunts willing to do and say anything to get what they want.

Now I know where Ripskater got the Obama 3rd talking point.
I used to make fun of Obama’s 3rd term talking point when it worked naturally into a post.
Now that made me sad, I have been making fun of dumb fuck Trump supporters for 9 years. Not sad for making fun of the Trump Rubes because that is fun and easy but sad I could have been more productive the last 9 years.

Also I have been scouring Deep State message boards on the Dark Web. In between posts about how to get your school board to teach CRT and how to’s on how to add an invisible basement to your pizza parlor, they are going to make the election so chaotic that Obama is going to ride into Washington DC in a Chinese made EV, and say he will heal the country and all the Soros bought DA’s will make it happen Constitutionally. Trump’s phony elector scheme was a test run for Obama’s 3rd term.

Indeed, most entertaining trial of the century, guaranteed. It occurred to me just a little while ago that Trump loves to clap back at people who say things about him but when he's in court he'll have to just sit there and take it while one witness after another gets up and talks about what a criminal piece of shit he is.

Either that or he will explode and then get dragged out of the court room, he said, thinking wishfully.

It's going to be absolutely wonderful regardless because he'll be sitting there in the dock for days on end, instead of doing anything else. Monotony and tedium punctuated by repeated kicks to his tiny dick. He might be longing for prison by the end lol

Back