Law Spanish Soccer Federation Boss Resigned After Kissing Player On The Mouth Without Consent

This is SUCH a fucking storm in a tea cup, it's unreal.
However Rubiales is no stranger to weird or (possibly) illegal behavior. Has been in office for 5ish years and you could make a movie of those 5 years. Vin Diesel to play him?
https://www.espn.co.uk/football/sto...ales-rfef-allegations-jenni-hermoso-world-cup

Now that he was caught in live tv with questionable behavior, his enemies are coming out with daggers (this whole thing is straight out of the tvshow Rome, maybe Rubiales goes with 500 men to the Colosseum and sets up 250 vs 250 gladiator fight to death. To simulate Roman civil wars.

Reactions: lsa
This is SUCH a fucking storm in a tea cup, it's unreal.

These things are often predicated on previous behaviours.

It's extremely unlikely this happens if it's just a bizarre one off from an overexcited Spanish FA chief.

I suppose for the lay person that's the fear, though, you do something that you think is fine and you get a life-altering shitstorm blowing back at you.

But I'd bet my bottom dollar this guy's a fucking douche who's been behaving inappropriately across a range of settings for years.

However Rubiales is no stranger to weird or (possibly) illegal behavior. Has been in office for 5ish years and you could make a movie of those 5 years. Vin Diesel to play him?
https://www.espn.co.uk/football/sto...ales-rfef-allegations-jenni-hermoso-world-cup

Now that he was caught in live tv with questionable behavior, his enemies are coming out with daggers (this whole thing is straight out of the tvshow Rome, maybe Rubiales goes with 500 men to the Colosseum and sets up 250 vs 250 gladiator fight to death. To simulate Roman civil wars.

Ha!

Wish I'd read this post before adding my above one :p

Ha!

Wish I'd read this post before adding my above one :p
Now that said, give it few years and he will most likely find a new job. Say as head of Saudi-Arabia FA president. Just need the dust to settle.

Or that next president of Spanish FA is cut of same cloth as Rubiales (but for some reason didnt get along with Rubiales and his friends).

Now that said, give it few years and he will most likely find a new job. Say as head of Saudi-Arabia FA president. Just need the dust to settle.

Or that next president of Spanish FA is cut of same cloth as Rubiales (but for some reason didnt get along with Rubiales and his friends).

Both very possible.

Rubiales also probably has pretty broad shoulders when it comes to criticism (AKA a 'brazen' attitude if we're being pejorative, no doubt), but I do understand his mother's distress and hope she gets the support she needs whether we agree with her stance or not.

It's not worth anyone dying over.

Both very possible.

Rubiales also probably has pretty broad shoulders when it comes to criticism (AKA a 'brazen' attitude if we're being pejorative, no doubt), but I do understand his mother's distress and hope she gets the support she needs whether we agree with her stance or not.

It's not worth anyone dying over.
My guess is that she is just being overdramatic with the whole going to the hospital. I mean the hungerstrike lasted what 2 days? I get that she is old but dont think a healthy person needs to be hospitalized after 2 days of eating and she was hanging out at a church.

My guess is that she is just being overdramatic with the whole going to the hospital. I mean the hungerstrike lasted what 2 days? I get that she is old but dont think a healthy person needs to be hospitalized after 2 days of eating and she was hanging out at a church.

I dunno.

Sometimes just a few minutes for me and I'm tapping out...

I dunno.

Sometimes just a few minutes for me and I'm tapping out...
Are you tapping out right now? Quick someone call an ambulance and 5 nearest restaurants, we are losing him!

Goodness gracious. If I had a problem with guys at work doing the same I'd be a millionaire. People get caught up in the moment for fuck's sake. If Southgate kissed Saka on the lips if we win The World Cup he wouldn't be clutching his pearls.

You have had multiple guys at your work that have kissed you on the mouth when "they got caught up in the moment"? You had no problem with it, and your husband was cool with it as well?
If you and yours are comfortable with that, well, more power to you. But, that ain't normal. People get deleted for less.

It's just kind of funny that the people that get "caught up in the moment" like this take this liberty with women, and just have to express their excitement in this particular way. Of all the emotion based, uncharacteristic things one could do at work...like...yell out expletives, dance, jump up in the air, give a slap on the back, or even a hug.....to go with a kiss on the mouth is some out of this world autism. I can't even wrap my mind around the thought process of that.
I think that's what the larger 'outrage' is about here---the thought process, and the larger implications of it when we think about consent. The idea that it's okay, or not a big deal for a man to violate a woman's space like that, especially at work. And that she should just be cool with it or get over it because "please understand his emotions".

If a gay dude tried to pull that with me, that argument wouldn't fly for one second. Wouldn't fly if a woman did it to me either, especially if I were in a relationship and/or wasn't attracted to her.
In both of those cases, I at least have the physical power to stop them and wouldn't have any fear to do so. It seems pretty absurd to expect that women should accept the possibility that one of their coworkers might force them into a kiss whenever good news hits the office.
It's not so much about the kiss than it is about the mindset and idea that I should physically surrender some of myself to a person to placate their feelings--especially when that person is only taking that liberty with me because of my gender.

And I told you why, if you appreciate the difference between men and women you have your answer.

If you want it spelled out, it's primarily because women are the sexual selectors selectors, they ok an interaction (not necessarily verbally it is more often body language) and then the man makes a move.

In this instance we are talking about the man making an unwanted approach and going straight to an intimate and sexual act, which is what rape is, just at the lesser end of the scale (ignoring the complication of date rape or changing of mind or selection withdrawal).

A woman making such move has no threat of rape attached, partly because of the decreased physical ability of a woman and also the psychology and anatomy differences.

So it's not sexual assault if a woman does it, but it's bordering on rape if a man does it. And the argument is based around how men and women's 'mating rituals' typically take place.

Makes perfect sense.

forced physical intimacy with something unrelated

a kiss is forced physical intimacy? The modern day hippy will go out of their way to bullshit everyone into thinking they are perfect holy beings. It's offputting, the hypocrisy is just disgusting

So it's not sexual assault if a woman does it, but it's bordering on rape if a man does it. And the argument is based around how men and women's 'mating rituals' typically take place.

Makes perfect sense.

No, it would be sexual assault, I believe, under law.

But if we are talking with regards to human behaviour, from an observational stand point, yes exactly.

Why do you have a problem with that? What don't you get?

Here's the whole Spain team laughing about it and celebrating on the bust just afterwards... I dunno man. I get that women are subject to creepy workplace behaviour from time to time, but I'm having trouble taking this one seriously.

Here's the whole Spain team laughing about it and celebrating on the bust just afterwards... I dunno man. I get that women are subject to creepy workplace behaviour from time to time, but I'm having trouble taking this one seriously.

This is only an issue if you haven't gotten laid in a while.

It's pretty obvious they don't give a fuck about it.

The same side outraged this guy kissed a woman non sexually screeches outrage when Drag Queens can’t showcase and parade around in 15 inch dildos in front of kids…
<Ellaria01>

man, it's stuff like this that completely diminishes all the screeching about muh sexual assault.
they're literally making a joke about it. the women are laughing about it publicly.

Back