Bo nickle says he could knock out a chimp

Great scientific research there buddy. A chimp can rip flesh off and tear joints "because I look at a photo and think their hands look strong". I really wonder if people like you realize how embarrassing you sound when it comes to these overrated animals.
Chimps have attacked other animals including humans and indeed do a lot of damage because of their bites. It's not because of their mythical grappling or weight lifting strength. All the evidence of their super-strength is folklore.

Actually, that's not true. All the real, limited evidence of their strength shows them being barely stronger pound for pound than average humans and actually much weaker than strong humans.

See, this is another ridiculous argument because of the simple fact that the variables in human strength are massive. A Bo Nickle's strength compared to an average office worker is ridiculous. Bo might as wel be a chimp because he is x times stronger than the 'average human'.

Again, chimps are dangerous animals because of this:
c55f1b2ca8f6b14e39e0b1247685089c--animal-welfare-monkey-business.jpg

Without those jaws? They would be beaten to death by any MMA fighter with ease. They're not Gorillas.

yes, i can look at a photo of a person or animal, and tell what kind of bio mechanical strength they have. the biomechanics of their arms and hands, is beyond that of any human. if they get their hands on a man, they are going to rip flesh, and rip apart the ligaments and tendons of limbs.

You sound like you've never worked out or done any sports. You would know that any feats of strength of physicality that we have is because of our foundation which is our legs. That's the core.

Chimps have short, weak legs. That alone gives them no leverage on top of being short and small. Their upperbody has overpowered arms and no chest, so there is no push strength either like strong humans have. They also do not have muscle control like humans, that is why they have awkward and uncontrolled movements.

Yes they hang on trees all day, they only have pull strength. But they can't pull a lot of weight because they have short, weak legs.

There is a video of an extremely aggressive chimp attacking a guy, some kind of forrest guide or whatever. The chimp grabs his arms and struggles to control him in any way for minutes, and the human is completely terrified and an average person with no real strength. Eventually the guy jumped in a lake to escape. But that showed you that a chimp has overrated strength with zero leverage, and would be weaklings without their lethal jaws.

a chimp is going to fight a human man, by charging him and trying in every which way to get its hands and arms around the man.

that is all that matters here. a man winning this fight - be it bo nickal in this case - relies either on the man being able to keep the chimp at range and kick it's head - which is very unlikely because the chimp will be charging and trying to grab the man -, or of the man being able to get position behind the chimp and grapple the chimp from behind and get dominant position

not to mention, i would argue that a long, powerful torso is more important to grappling than long legs. i've discussed the important of long torso to leg ratio before on this site and it's importance to grappling.

also, when these things talk about the "average human male", i'm pretty sure they are referring to a physically fit, average size male. thing a male fit for military service or physical labor. not an "office worker". but in any case, it doesn't matter.

Adult male chimp is only like 1.5 times stronger than an average human male. Bo would likely manhandle a chimp.

yes, i can look at a photo of a person or animal, and tell what kind of bio mechanical strength they have. the biomechanics of their arms and hands, is beyond that of any human. if they get their hands on a man, they are going to rip flesh, and rip apart the ligaments and tendons of limbs.

So your level of expertise is "trust me bro". We already covered that.

You have no evidence of these silly claims. You probably base this on the "domesticated" chimp attacks on humans yet fail to realize that all of the damage that they did to the person's flesh is by using their jaws.

That seems to be your main thing here, avoid mentioning their powerful lethal jaws and act like they're dangerous because of their hands and arms.

There are a number of videos of chimps, domestic and wild, who attacked male humans and did zero damage to their flesh. Suddenly they don't look like they would treat humans like bananas because that is what this chimp folklore really is: a MYTH.

So your level of expertise is "trust me bro". We already covered that.

You have no evidence of these silly claims. You probably base this on the "domesticated" chimp attacks on humans yet fail to realize that all of the damage that they did to the person's flesh is by using their jaws.

That seems to be your main thing here, avoid mentioning their powerful lethal jaws and act like they're dangerous because of their hands and arms.

There are a number of videos of chimps, domestic and wild, who attacked male humans and did zero damage to their flesh. Suddenly they don't look like they would treat humans like bananas because that is what this chimp folklore really is: a MYTH.

i am the source

and i haven't ignored their jaws. read my earlier posts.

if you or bo nickal are so confident in fighting one, then go ahead and do so. i'm sure a no rules organization like King of the Streets would be happy to organize it:

https://kingofthestreets.com/fight-application/

it would get millions of views. and millions of views on the internet means big internet money brah

He's gotta be trolling. Chimp would twist his dick off, bite his fingers off, and then grab his flesh and rip it up like some junk mail.

He has no fucking idea how strong chimps are then, and way more agile than us humans too.

An adult chimp could rip off his arm, they're no joke...

No Bickal talks way too much for a glorified can crusher
But how many chimps are 3 time NCAA champs? I'm assuming maybe 1 or 2 at best. Most chimps aren't fortunate enough to even make it to college much less wrestle.

Last edited:
chimps are like 4'5 and weight 100lbs
they have ridiculous long arms and short legs, cant generate leverage or lifting strenght
they also be dumb as hell compared to humans

any decent wrestler should be able to tie them up like a pretzel, while avoiding their fangs

the chimpa folklore is built around them attacking women and old people.
they are like 0.5 stronger the average man and much smaller

chimps are like 4'5 and weight 100lbs
they have ridiculous long arms and short legs, cant generate leverage or lifting strenght
they also be dumb as hell compared to humans

any decent wrestler should be able to tie them up like a pretzel, while avoiding their fangs

the chimpa folklore is built around them attacking women and old people.
they are like 0.5 stronger the average man and much smaller

you realize there are more than one kind of physical leverage, right? when it comes to grabbing things and wrapping their arms around them and ripping at things, they have immense leverage. just the way their arms and hands are build and the tendons attach, means they have immense leverage in the arms and hands. the arms, after all, are a lever. a longer arm is a longer lever. longer fingers, are longer levers.

again, if any fighter or wrestler wants to have a go at one of these animals, go ahead. could make some money with it as well because people would watch.

I think your only chance against a chimp is a long range kicking attack with a lot of movement.

this. the leverage in their arms and back, coupled with their immense grip strength, is beyond anything a human fighter will have experienced. they can and will literally rip flesh and fingers and even limbs to shreds

i remember being a little kid trying to grapple with men. it felt like trying to grapple a piece of construction machinery, the leverage the grown men could generate was just completely beyond what i could generate.

in this matchup, while a human male fighter would have a body mass advantage over the chimp, the leverage in the arms and back and the immense grip strengths i'd imagine would feel something like that - like a piece of machinery that, in this case, is trying to rip the mans face, flesh and limbs to shreds. and it's going to be biting to boot

i'm not saying a large human male with grappling / bjj and other combat experience couldn't potentially kill a male chimp - particulaly if the size advantage is significant enough - but even more important than the size advantage would be the mentality of the human combatant. if it is a man that has actually killed in war or wherever, and maybe has experience with violent wild animals; and is maybe a psycopathic violent animal himself - then maybe this man would have a reasonable chance of coming out alive. but it would be a grisly affair no doubt

quoting my own post, i know. but it feels like in this thread most of the repliese are either along the line of "chimp destroys any humans like nothing" or "chimps are overated any big man with wrestling experience destroys these little animals". the reality is it is somewhere in the middle and my above post touches on that

Put a muzzle on it, file its nails, and wear a cup, and it would be impossible to see the chimp winning. Chimps do not have some supernatural strength contrary to popular belief. They'll have similar muscle strength to a lean male with similar cross sectional muscle area. The early studies about chimp strength were found to be flawed and so their strength is something of an urban legend.

you realize there are more than one kind of physical leverage, right? when it comes to grabbing things and wrapping their arms around them and ripping at things, they have immense leverage. just the way their arms and hands are build and the tendons attach, means they have immense leverage in the arms and hands. the arms, after all, are a lever. a longer arm is a longer lever. longer fingers, are longer levers.

again, if any fighter or wrestler wants to have a go at one of these animals, go ahead. could make some money with it as well because people would watch.

yes, col. they have good pull strenght but thats basically It.
and that's not enough to defeat a ncaa wrestler, specially if ur a 100 lbs manlet with zero skill or technique like most chimps are

A Chimp could go 1 on 3 with Prime Fedor, Ngannou, and Ubereem and literally tear apart all 3 without breaking a sweat

You guys act like a Full grown Wild Bo wouldn’t rip a Chimps face up and suplex it
You let Joe Rogans primate stories get to you lol
If Chimps were that tough they would beat up lions and leopards, not get eatin by them

this. the leverage in their arms and back, coupled with their immense grip strength, is beyond anything a human fighter will have experienced. they can and will literally rip flesh and fingers and even limbs to shreds

i remember being a little kid trying to grapple with men. it felt like trying to grapple a piece of construction machinery, the leverage the grown men could generate was just completely beyond what i could generate.

in this matchup, while a human male fighter would have a body mass advantage over the chimp, the leverage in the arms and back and the immense grip strengths i'd imagine would feel something like that - like a piece of machinery that, in this case, is trying to rip the mans face, flesh and limbs to shreds. and it's going to be biting to boot

i'm not saying a large human male with grappling / bjj and other combat experience couldn't potentially kill a male chimp - particulaly if the size advantage is significant enough - but even more important than the size advantage would be the mentality of the human combatant. if it is a man that has actually killed in war or wherever, and maybe has experience with violent wild animals; and is maybe a psycopathic violent animal himself - then maybe this man would have a reasonable chance of coming out alive. but it would be a grisly affair no doubt
I think grappling would be a terrible idea against a chimp. You'd be better off trying to hurt it with strikes. Possibly by hurting the chimp you can scare it away and cause it to retreat. You probably are not knocking one out. Their bones and muscle are too dense and thick and they don't have long puny necks like humans do

Back