• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Dana is mad

Strickland isn't marketable to the casual and wouldn't get behind the UFC shady business with China and Saudi Arabia.

I agree. He just could not deal with Seans defense and pressure. Sean never gave him the opening he was looking for and cant seem to create his own openings.

The pressure was the big part.

Pressure while not over-extending and leaving himself vulnerable.

yea dana wasn't happy, fuck him. sean did the unthinkable and he's got a potential new star and he salty

Yes, Pakistanya looked off because in front of him was a stoic, tough man

Izzy's always the same, looks great of he adds a finish too it this time he could get off at all.

He said at the start it was the biggest upset of all time. He didn't really look upset to me, I assume the event did well.

Dana White just thinks this would be another Izzy vd Alex but it was very clear from tonight Sean has got Izzy’s number.

imho, It’d be a terrible idea for Izzy to accept an immediate rematch.

I like izzy, and am a fan, but he looked exactly the way he always does. Strickland just out performed him. I'm still reeling from it myself
Agreed, Sean was better tonight. Izzy could be better tomorrow. That’s the fight business….

Strickland is tough as they come but he's not elite. Adesanya was elite at one point but it looks like that may have faded some
He’s lost a lot of quickness and agility. Watch his older fights and you can see he’s slowing down, but he’s still technically sound.

Strickland is tough as they come but he's not elite. Adesanya was elite at one point but it looks like that may have faded some
He is elite lol, he just dominated the best middleweight in the world. He was robbed against Cannonier. Name one middleweight right now who can beat Sean?

Izzy got dominated by Strickland and doesn't deserve a rematch imo...izzy needs to settle his beef with DDP

If Dana is mad we all know it's because he gon lose some of that potential future aussie/new Zealand fanbase, merch and gate money
The Aussie crowd was fully behind Sean. Even the Aussies are sick of Jizzy's shit...that DDP post fight interview was absolutely shameful.

Back