Dana is mad

Dakar Arena was the front runner for the first event.

dakar-arena_bannerx_34557.jpg

Should have used sarcasm font haha.

They should have had it in Kigali tbh. Safe, clean city, stable country, and lots of ppl speak English in Rawanda. IDK if anyone in Senegal would understand the announcers or interviews.

Two F words and a former neo nazi is the new champ, the Disney overlords are probably waiting for Dana with a strap on lubed up <31>

The irony is that "Murcans now have more freedom of speech in another nation than their own. And I know at least one Aussie news network is definitely not woke. Maybe they've collectively realized how wrong they were 3 years ago and had a change of heart. Or maybe they're just hiding it better, I'm not sure.

Izzy got dominated by Strickland and doesn't deserve a rematch imo...izzy needs to settle his beef with DDP

If Dana is mad we all know it's because he gon lose some of that potential future aussie/new Zealand fanbase, merch and gate money
Getting in there with a monster like DDP or chimaev is the last thing he needs right now. He needs to run off like he's doing for about 6 months and regroup. Maybe being too active has caught up to him.

Again, where are all the anti-rematch folks now that Sherdog needs ya? I'm initiating a call to arms!!!

Well IMO Sean is the last the person he wants as a champ. Guy is just douche and probably cost the UFC a sponsorship from NSW govt if UFC comes to Sydney again. (they gave UFC 16 million AU (about 10 million US) to have the event in Sydney and spent a load of time defending it after his comments at a press conference.

yeah, imagine if strickland goes stage and drops n bombs, no middleweight champion has ever done that and Dana would have to punish him severely.

NO. That is 2 losses in his last 3 (he was on his way to losing again till Alex got over zealous).
Agreed. Tired of champs losing, and getting immediate rematches, or losing, and then only needing one or two wins for another title fight. Happening too often.

Dana already said he wants to book an immediate rematch

Strickland isn't marketable to the casual and wouldn't get behind the UFC shady business with China and Saudi Arabia.

You couldn't be more wrong. In fact he's MORE marketable to casuals then 95% of the roster. People like Strickland are why Disney is hemorrhaging money. He's the UFC's one hope of bringing 'em back in droves. And why SHOULD anybody get behind ANYTHING associated with China and Saudi Arabia anyway? You make it sound like that's a bad thing.

Sadly, I doubt Izzy will be allowed back into China after distracting his motherland with his performance tonight.

China actually discriminates against blacks worse than 'Murca has since the Jim Crow days. Seriously. It's just that the mainstream media doesn't want you to know.

Dana « make the fights the fans want » White makes the fights Dana White wants.

he didn't even get a title defense in his second reign. why a rematch? lol especially when he got murked like that.

Back