• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Dana is mad

He’s lost a lot of quickness and agility. Watch his older fights and you can see he’s slowing down, but he’s still technically sound.
He just knocked out Alex, he hasn’t slowed down at all. This is what happens when a flashy kickboxer faces a decent boxer

No, he absolutely doesn't deserve an instant rematch after losing a one-sided decision. Had the fight been stopped at the end of the first round, then an instant rematch could be warranted. Dana can take his PPV buys and shove them up his fat, pink ass. Now is the time to revitalize the division and bring an end to the constant rematches.

Time to fire White, lets have a new guy to entertain us, the old fool...is just old now

He keeps discrediting Sean at the press conference saying Izzy looked off. He is in denial and confirmed the immediate rematch should happen. He is salty.

Does Izzy deserve a rematch?

I say you tell Izzy he will get the rematch but do Driccus vs Sean in the meantime. Let Izzy take some time off he has been really active.

It’s not personal. It’s about building up a star and having an established star

Dana wanted a Izzy vs DDP in Africa bad!!!!!

Dana doesn't know how to sell a Sean Strickland vs Dricus Du Plessis PPV.

They don't have arenas in Africa, how the fuck were they gonna make that fight? I

He is elite lol, he just dominated the best middleweight in the world. He was robbed against Cannonier. Name one middleweight right now who can beat Sean?
Khamzat, Paul Craig, probably Brendan Allen, Roundtree, probably Paulo Costa

He keeps discrediting Sean at the press conference saying Izzy looked off. He is in denial and confirmed the immediate rematch should happen. He is salty.

I say you tell Izzy he will get the rematch but do Driccus vs Sean in the meantime. Let Izzy take some time off he has been really active.
He should be thrilled. Izzy has never drawn a dime. Strickland is what the people want.

Sean Strickland essentially Chris Weidman’d Adesanya.

Khamzat, Paul Craig, probably Brendan Allen, Roundtree, probably Paulo Costa
Even you don’t believe that. Maybe Khamzat could but we don’t even know how good Khamzat is against elite middleweights.

So you don’t think the middleweight champ who just dominated Izzy is elite?

Sean figured the China man out...

Don't give him space, be in his face all fight albeit eat some leg kicks, cut him off while Izzy tries to zig and zag his way out

But honestly didn't see this coming at all.. congrats champ

Is normal. I don't like Strickland, but Dana is the much bigger piece of shit. I'm glad his day was ruined.

Izzy has lost the belt twice in the last 3 fights, no he doesn't deserve no rematch. However, I'm confident in Sean after seeing that ass whooping. Let them fight again, the same outcome with happen, and fuck Dana White.

Dana wanted a Izzy vs DDP in Africa bad!!!!!

Dana doesn't know how to sell a Sean Strickland vs Dricus Du Plessis PPV.

Easy, "will a true son of Africa avenge the fallen African champion"

Dana is just angry that his cash cow got exposed

Also just lost the Aussie/Kiwi market in MMA since pretty much all their fighters lost on this card

The UFC isn't some amateur organization anymore so why is Dana White still trying to run it like one

They don't have arenas in Africa, how the fuck were they gonna make that fight? I

Dakar Arena was the front runner for the first event.

dakar-arena_bannerx_34557.jpg

Izzy got dominated by Strickland and doesn't deserve a rematch imo...izzy needs to settle his beef with DDP

If Dana is mad we all know it's because he gon lose some of that potential future aussie/new Zealand fanbase, merch and gate money
Izzy can settle that beef after DDP fights for the title.

LOL at a rematch. Jizzy is 1-2 in his last 3.

Back