Elections Biden impeachment hearings mega thread (art dealer questioned)

Well, note that I didn't say it requires a video. But I said there is no evidence of a meeting and there is evidence of no meeting (i.e., it wasn't in schedules--and there is a record of all the VP's meetings) and no one remembers it. I also added that the guy met with other people in gov't with no suggestion of impropriety. But sure, just respond as if I said something I didn't say because that's too reasonable for you to address.

First off... Hunter was acting as a Foreign Agent and not registered with NARA.

Then Joe has repeatedly said he had zero knowledge of any of Hunter's business in Ukraine or with China. Both lies.

Now.. does Comer and McCarthy have any evidence to tie those two statements together and prove Joe was involved with Hunter in his dealings... especially while he was Vice President?

Who the fuck knows... Comer has said there's bank records. Don't know if I believe him. They better have something.... Records or Correspence. There's the alias emails which is shady as fuck too. Something that a cheating spouse would do. But Shady doesn't mean shit in a legal battle. Seriously... they better have evidence.

Otherwise, not only will McCarthy have one of the shortest tenures as House Majority Leader... He will be scrubbed out in extreme shame.

You convinced me. I’m on your side. Joe Biden didn’t peddle influence via Hunter. Hunter was well qualified to be on all these foreign boards. There was no connection. Thank you for enlightening me.

mods- close this thread down. No need to discuss further. Joe is clean. His itinerary didn’t include “shake down meeting” so this is all fake.

It's obvious that some of these unsavory companies and business associates wanted access to Joe, and Hunter was more than willing to try and facilitate or at least give the impression that he was going to. I've yet to see any evidence that Joe did anything illegal though. Until then, I guess.

I mean, the media never listened to trump. They spent 5 years slamming him every single day. Not a good comparison.
How often do you suppose your lot guffawed at "Trump trolling MSM" with outrageous comments for the sole purpose of "triggering the libs"? When you subtract all those from the coverage of Trump what does that leave you?

Finally, bonus question: at what point do you stop defending the man who sent Kanye West's publicist to Ruby Freeman's house to impersonate a public officer and attempt to intimidate her into confessing to a crime she didn't commit in order to escape Trump's purported vengeful wrath?

Listen: I'm going to say it again to make sure you understand this. Trump's slimy clownshoes motherfuckers sent Kanye fucking West's publicist to this poor woman's house (after repeatedly defaming her in public and on social media, no less) to threaten her and get her to confess to a crime she verifiably didn't do.

They also hacked into Georgia vote tabulation computers and stole voters' data then posted it online.

And that's the fucking tool you want to be president instead of Biden? GTFO dipshit.

I never said that Hunter was well-qualified to be on Burisma's board. You don't seem to be able to get through a single short post without misrepresenting me. Are you like that in your real life? No kids or job, I hope. And I'd be happier if you were broadly on the side of using evidence and logic to draw conclusions rather than superstition and partisanship.
Woah you’re saying he’s unqualified now? Get back in line. Close this thread.

Having dinner isn't a high crime nor a misdemeanor, nor is it evidence of either or.

I mean, are there tapes of the conversations? Or some sort of paper trail? If there are, I definitely haven't seen them.

Everything that Comer and Co. has claimed to be a bombshell amounted to a big old bunch of bullshit lol.
This Comer-Coomer thing is hard on my brain.

How often do you suppose your lot guffawed at "Trump trolling MSM" with outrageous comments for the sole purpose of "triggering the libs"? When you subtract all those from the coverage of Trump what does that leave you?

Finally, bonus question: at what point do you stop defending the man who sent Kanye West's publicist to Ruby Freeman's house to impersonate a public officer and attempt to intimidate her into confessing to a crime she didn't commit in order to escape Trump's purported vengeful wrath?

Listen: I'm going to say it again to make sure you understand this. Trump's slimy clownshoes motherfuckers sent Kanye fucking West's publicist to this poor woman's house (after repeatedly defaming her in public and on social media, no less) to threaten her and get her to confess to a crime she verifiably didn't do.

They also hacked into Georgia vote tabulation computers and stole voters' data then posted it online.

And that's the fucking tool you want to be president instead of Biden? GTFO dipshit.
I haven’t defended Trump and his criminal cases. Not sure who you think you’re talking to. Stay on topic.

Any of the moderators of this forum going to clean up this post and hand out warnings, yellow cards and the like? Or no because he clearly slants hard left? Asking for a friend.

First off... Hunter was acting as a Foreign Agent and not registered with NARA.

Then Joe has repeatedly said he had zero knowledge of any of Hunter's business in Ukraine or with China. Both lies.

Now.. does Comer and McCarthy have any evidence to tie those two statements together and prove Joe was involved with Hunter in his dealings... especially while he was Vice President?

Who the fuck knows... Comer has said there's bank records. Don't know if I believe him. They better have something.... Records or Correspence. There's the alias emails which is shady as fuck too. Something that a cheating spouse would do. But Shady doesn't mean shit in a legal battle. Seriously... they better have evidence.

Otherwise, not only will McCarthy have one of the shortest tenures as House Majority Leader... He will be scrubbed out in extreme shame.
I think you mean FARA (Foreign Agents Registration Act), not NARA (National Archives and Records Administration). So far I don’t think it’s clear that he needed to. James Comer himself said, “He has received millions and millions of dollars from foreign nationals in some of the worst countries on our planet. Yet, we don’t know one single thing he did to earn the money.”

Now maybe that evidence will be found. But honestly, it sounds like Hunter Biden was doing some typical addict/junky shit: promising access and all sorts of stuff, taking the money, and not really doing any sort of actual work or providing any real services in return.

I think you mean FARA (Foreign Agents Registration Act), not NARA (National Archives and Records Administration). So far I don’t think it’s clear that he needed to. James Comer himself said, “He has received millions and millions of dollars from foreign nationals in some of the worst countries on our planet. Yet, we don’t know one single thing he did to earn the money.”

Now maybe that evidence will be found. But honestly, it sounds like Hunter Biden was doing some typical addict/junky shit: promising access and all sorts of stuff, taking the money, and not really doing any sort of actual work or providing any real services in return.
His father would never knowingly wink and nod and have dinners and phone calls with these people to do precisely that! That’s out landish! Phone calls and dinners are legal!

His father would never knowingly wink and nod and have dinners and phone calls with these people to do precisely that! That’s out landish! Phone calls and dinners are legal!
You just keep coming back to the same stuff: “Joe Biden did X, Y, and Z, and isn’t that fishy??”

Sure. I don’t think anyone disagrees with that. But one does not—or should not—impeach and remove the President of the United States because one feels something is fishy.
There
Is
No
Evidence

Every witness, every lead, every serious accusation, has been a complete bust.
And you probably don’t believe this, but I am not saying this stuff because I’m some big Biden supporter. I didn’t vote for him in the 2020 primaries, I didn’t want him to be the candidate, I don’t want him to run again, and if he truly did accept bribes he should be impeached and removed.
There’s just no evidence of it.

I have never seen, read, or heard of, an impeachment inquiry being initiated on such flimsy evidence. It’s embarrassing.

You just keep coming back to the same stuff: “Joe Biden did X, Y, and Z, and isn’t that fishy??”

Sure. I don’t think anyone disagrees with that. But one does not—or should not—impeach and remove the President of the United States because one feels something is fishy.
There
Is
No
Evidence

Every witness, every lead, every serious accusation, has been a complete bust.
And you probably don’t believe this, but I am not saying this stuff because I’m some big Biden supporter. I didn’t vote for him in the 2020 primaries, I didn’t want him to be the candidate, I don’t want him to run again, and if he truly did accept bribes he should be impeached and removed.
There’s just no evidence of it.

I have never seen, read, or heard of, an impeachment inquiry being initiated on such flimsy evidence. It’s embarrassing.
People literally disagree. Everywhere in this thread. So much so I flipped sides on my position. Nothing wrong here, nothing to see.

People literally disagree. Everywhere in this thread. So much so I flipped sides on my position. Nothing wrong here, nothing to see.
You mean you got all passive aggressive and started pouting? I know.

Look, I’m on record as saying that I think it’s sufficient for the House Oversight Committee’s investigation to continue, for now at least. There’s at least enough smoke to justify that, at least for the time being. But there’s no justification at all for an impeachment inquiry.

First, this is just a graphical presentation of accusations. It's not evidence. Second, you don't think it's funny? The question is about Joe Biden, and they don't have have any accusations against him there.

you only count it if joe gets handed a bag full of money live on national TV with "joe biden's bribe money" written on it in large letters?

9Bek.gif

you've never watched a movie or show involving criminals? criminal organizations are layered so that the guys at the top are protected and that no one but a select few really knows what's going on and each person along the chain has a specific role and limited knowledge so that liability is minimized. you really think the kingpins of criminal enterprises are out holding stick ups and doing hits?

how do you think sophisticated crimes like money laundering work? they go through shells, and have middlemen and leave as little evidence as possible so it doesn't directly tie anything to the big guys.

"guys, they didn't personally hand joe biden wads of cash. it don't count!"

you only count it if joe gets handed a bag full of money live on national TV with "joe biden's bribe money" written on it in large letters?

9Bek.gif

you've never watched a movie or show involving criminals? criminal organizations are layered so that the guys at the top are protected and that no one but a select few really knows what's going on and each person along the chain has a specific role and limited knowledge so that liability is minimized. you really think the kingpins of criminal enterprises are out holding stick ups and doing hits?

how do you think sophisticated crimes like money laundering work? they go through shells, and have middlemen and leave as little evidence as possible so it doesn't directly tie anything to the big guys.

"guys, they didn't personally hand joe biden wads of cash. it don't count!"

So what type of evidence would we need to convict one of these big guys?

Biden might take any "news" outlets out of his pre-approved question list for non-complaince.
<Moves>

If they keep asking questions like thisthis is like the first time where he has been asked about Hunter and such without some jackass smirk. Looked shook. Get used to it Joe, gonna get worse

Emails, testimonies, bank records, photographs, Biden himself on video bragging about it. LIbs: "where's the evidence?"
<36>
He was bragging about getting rid of a crooked Ukrainian prosecutor, a crooked Ukrainian prosecutor that Even Republicans wanted gone.

3 Republican senators joined a 2016 push for Ukraine to reform its prosecutor general's office and judiciary, a bipartisan letter uncovered by CNN shows, mirroring the contemporaneous work of then-Vice President Joe Biden.

Why it matters: The letter to former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko illuminates bipartisan support in the U.S. to pursue corruption reforms in the prosecutor general's office. It also undermines claims from President Trump and Republicans that Biden demanded Ukraine terminate Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin and drop its investigation into the company for which Biden's son, Hunter, sat on the board.

The letter was signed by 8 senators — 5 Democrats and 3 Republicans: Sens. Ron Johnson (Wis.), Rob Portman (Ohio) and Mark Kirk (Ill.).
https://www.axios.com/2019/10/03/republicans-ukraine-reform-prosecutors-office-biden

What about ism- I see Ivanka. I’m summoning the mods who love to moderate me to come moderate this thread.
It's not a what-about-ism it is so over the top ism it is beyond insane comparing anything that Biden son may have done vs the complete sh$t show Trump family has done.

Back