Fast Food Chains That Are Struggling And Might Go Out Of Business Soon

what the fook are you putting on those rice bowls? Sliced bologna? Whole tomato slices? Giant onion pieces? Struggle slices?

<{clintugh}>

I personally go with the steak/avocado rice bowl. I go with tomato's, black olives, onions, lettuce, cucumber, pickles and cheddar cheese to go with the avocado, steak and rice. Add some honey BBQ sauce and I'm good to go.

If Boston Market and Burger King are struggling then it must be due to gross mismanagement

The Boston Market near me recently closed this year.

I've probably been there 20 times and I'd say 7 out of the 20 times, I'd pull up to the drive through, start ordering and they would tell me they were out of chicken.

<Huh2>

If anyone gets a chance look up Marketplace CBC (Canadian show) and they did an episode exposing how badly processed the chicken was (is) where it isn't anywhere near as real as almost every other fast food chain offers for chicken. Eye opening episode.
It's pink slime :p

The whopper is up there. The other burger place are very forgettable. A whopper is in the same league as a Whataburger and sonic burger. I can't really take your lists seriously when one of them put McD as the fourth best burger and the other is fifth. I mean good job and googling list but they're garbage that show nothing. McD has always been mushy shit and up until recently, put red slime in their burger meat.

Last edited:
The only ones i care about are krystal and qdoba

its odd that qdoba isnt doing so well. Pre covid i could understand, not alot of people wanted $9 burritos. But shit, every sandwich is damn near $9 after biden

The only ones i care about are krystal and qdoba

its odd that qdoba isnt doing so well. Pre covid i could understand, not alot of people wanted $9 burritos. But shit, every sandwich is damn near $9 after biden
Biden will lose next election if the big mac meal doesn't fall below 6 dollars.

The Boston Market near me recently closed this year.

I've probably been there 20 times and I'd say 7 out of the 20 times, I'd pull up to the drive through, start ordering and they would tell me they were out of chicken.

<Huh2>
Yeah there is something that went wrong the last few years. I went twice recently and they were out of lettuce to make a salad.

The whopper is up there. The other burger place are very forgettable. A whopper is in the same league as a Whataburger and sonic burger. I can't really take your lists seriously when one of them put McD as the fourth best burger and the other is fifth. I mean good job and googling list but their garbage that show nothing. McD has always been mushy shit and up until recently, put red slime in their burger meat.

No one can take your food opinion seriously if you think Sonic is anything but garbage shit racoons probably wouldn't touch

Most of the ones on the list, Sonic in my area specifically prices have jumped out of reality and the quality has sank to almost inedible levels.

Like what are they thinking.

Prime example, for lunch you can get a steak lunch(6oz sirloin) vegetable side and a salad at Saltgrass for LESS than a double cheeseburger meal at sonic.

Color me shocked they are having problems
Can attest to this. Had Sonic last weeks like $15 for double cheeseburger combo and it tasted like those terrible burgers you got at the cafeteria in middle school.

I'm surprised Panera Bread isn't on that list. Their quality to price ratio is one of the lowest in the fast food industry

I prefer BK's burgers to McD's and BK has a good chocolate shake.

Yea I don't know what BK is doing to their burgers but they haven't a certain taste that I like and is different from all the other places. They barely give you any fries though which sucks. BK's are barely around here though so I don't go much.

What in the wide wide world of obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure is going on around here? Good fuck ‘em!

Back