Media Alex Pereira buys a Lamborghini

Nice car?

• Total voters
That's a nice car.

Not for me - I'd have kept the vette or got a 911 GT3 RS

Or apply to get the Mustang GT D

saying a tesla is the best car in the world is the equivalent of saying tyson fury is the baddest man on the planet. its a one trick pony that just goes fast in a straight line. no kid has posters of a tesla on their wall. The lambo and other exotics offer the total package with sound, braking, handling, gearchanges, etc.
Yea, for exactly 1 stoplight run. Thats not consistently repeatable performance.
Plus the lambo is an Audi underneath now. Much more reliable.

Never said Tesla is the best car - it is far and away, cheaper to buy, much cheaper to maintain and CONSISTENTLY faster - you can repeat those 0-60 times many times over (drains the battery, but no issues).
Also, those Teslas handle pretty damn well (speaking from experience - heavy and low).

Yeah, kids are all into the status with their posters on the wall - like I said, too fun smoking the fuck out of folks stuffed into their exotics with your crew on board. You can have your fancy,expensive status symbol and then get freaking smoked by the family car.

Also, would Alex Pereira really need a Lambo to get women?? - seems he has kids and a fairly serious GF anyway right??

Huge waste of money - unreliable, extremely expensive to maintain.
But if that's what you're into - status symbol

You can get a Tesla S P100 Plaid for a fraction on the cost, also saving you ungodly amounts of money in maintenance, that does 0-60 in 2.1 seconds (smoking that Lambo), while seating 5 adults comfortably with room for all your luggage and them some .

It would be fun to load up the family, go out for ice cream and smoke the fuck out of anyone you see stuffed into their super expensive, fancy-ass, exotic, foreign sports car - then later, you and your buddy can go golfing, because you can fit all your clubs in the car with no issue and you won't be sending the car off to your mechanic to have it fixed yet again.

Tesla over a 2 door Lamborghini? I can now say I've heard it all

You truly don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Lol at maintenance costs and luggage space. Dudes probably got an Escalade by now which is a better ride.

I've been married for ten years I'll take the Lam, two side pieces, and whatever else develops over a Tesla. A man can seat more broads in a Lam than a soulless Tesla. Any red blooded American man would take a Lam over a Tesla. You out to be ashamed of yourself.

He should get the Rolls royce phantom next. Most comfortable car i driven

Good to see him investing his money for life outside of fighting.

Someone should introduce him to this guy:

2hp0uub_medium.gif
This, Mousasi owns a lot of real estate in his country.

Never said Tesla is the best car - it is far and away, cheaper to buy, cheaper to maintain and CONSISTENTLY faster - you can repeat those 0-60 times many times (drains the battery, but no issues).
Also, those Teslas handle pretty damn well (speaking from experience - heavy and low).

Yeah, kids are all into the status with their posters on the wall - like I said, too fun smoking the fuck out of folks stuffed into their exotics with your crew on board. You can have your fancy,expensive status symbol and then get freaking smoked by the family car.

Would Alex Pereira really need a Lambo to get women?? - seems he has kids and a fairly serious GF anyway right??

Tesla is not really a pussy magnet , it that simple

This, Mousasi owns a lot of real estate in his country.

He's played it smart from the beginning, got someone actually handling most of his business for him (his brother?) etc. Didn't GSP outsource making his money breed money too? Always makes me glad to see the few athletes who understand they will be poor at the end if they piss all their wealth away.

Never said Tesla is the best car - it is far and away, cheaper to buy, much cheaper to maintain and CONSISTENTLY faster - you can repeat those 0-60 times many times over (drains the battery, but no issues).

Also, would Alex Pereira really need a Lambo to get women?? - seems he has kids and a fairly serious GF anyway right??

Yeah, I'm sure you've had plenty of experience driving a Lamborghini compared to a electric tesla <45> fuckin fan boy

Lamborghini Diablo 550 horse power v12 is not getting smoked by any electric car made on this earth

Tesla over a 2 door Lamborghini? I can now say I've heard it all
You truly don't know what the hell you are talking about.
Lol at maintenance costs and luggage space. Dudes probably got an Escalade by now which is a better ride.
I've been married for ten years I'll take the Lam, two side pieces, and whatever else develops over a Tesla. A man can seat more broads in a Lam than a soulless Tesla. Any red blooded American man would take a Lam over a Tesla. You out to be ashamed of yourself.[/QUOTE

Any real red blooded American would buy American - some folks need a car to pull (not all of us).
Speed trumps all in my book, image guys buy into image - I absolutely know what I'm talking about.

That's a nice car.

Not for me - I'd have kept the vette or got a 911 GT3 RS

Or apply to get the Mustang GT D
Only mustang I'd like to drive again. Had the ass end of a 5.0 GT give out on me on the highway at 115, almost spun right out, thankfully I maintained and there was no one near me to slam into, but it was one of the few moments in my life I though "Well fuck, that's it I suppose."

Guy went from changing tires looking at a poster of a Lambo on a wall to driving one past that same shop. Good things happen to good people.
Yeah, I'm sure you've had plenty of experience driving a Lamborghini compared to a electric tesla <45> fuckin fan boy

Lamborghini Diablo 550 horse power v12 is not getting smoked by any electric car made on this earth
Tesla fanboys imagine that the only two metrics for a car's speed are 0-60 and quarter mile times
<Dany07>

Never said Tesla is the best car - it is far cheaper to buy, far cheaper to maintain and CONSISTENTLY faster - you can repeat those 0-60 times many times (drains the battery, but no issues),

Yeah, kids are all into the status - like I said, too fun smoking the fuck out of folks stuffed into their exotics with your crew on board.
Would Alex Pereira really need a Lambo to get women?? - seems he has kids and a fairly serious GF anyway right??

0-60 on a battery will never match doing the experience of doing the same with a ICE let alone in a Lamborghini. It's not going to handle better and 0-60 is the only advantage it has.

To each their own. As much as I disagree, some things cannot be denied. This is coming from a guy that has a 10 speed mustang and C4 LT1 in the garage.

I've had experience smoking them - who's the fan boy?? (expensive Italian cars make your pussy wet, faster American cars make my dick hard - to each his own).

And yes, 0-60 (maybe a little faster) is by in large all you're going to be doing out on the roads (save freeway driving) - or at least it's the majority of what everyone I know does.

Oh yeah, I spend some where around $33 for 600 miles on charging at home with no trips to the gas station (I freaking love it).

Last edited:
Lamborghini Diablo 550 horsepower v12 would destroy any electric car on the market with zero issues.. you sound kinda silly saying otherwise

I've had experience smoking them - who's the fan boy?? (expensive Italian cars make your pussy wet, faster American cars make my dick hard - to each his own).
They are 550 horse power v12x you aren't smoking the car but the pussy driver behind it..

You're an idiot if truly believe that a telsa wins in any scenario. They don't have the out put to compete

Friend of mine had an Audi R8 V10 Plus for a while, that was a little rocket. I'm a bit of a car guy and Lambo's don't really impress me as much as they used to. The look was kinda cool for a few minutes, and they could burst your eardrums if close enough and someone's revving one

And yes, 0-60 (maybe a little faster) is by in large all you're going to be doing out on the roads - or at least it's the majority of what and everyone I know does.
Tesla roadster is only 288 horse power that Lamborghini Diablo is literally twice" 550 horsepower" the car that tesla is

Tetthhssla? <45>

You want to own a Tetthhssla? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 0
I’d have just built the motor and put twin turbos on the c8, but I guess that isn’t as flashy

Makes me happy to see him enjoy his success, reminds me a little of when Aldo went shopping for his first suit:

Somehow seeing guys who came up through the favelas in Brazil is extra cool to see when they make it big.

That being said, one cannot help but to know of all the cautionary tales of athletes who blow their money on fancy shit and end up broke at the end of their career, so I hope he is also investing his money and securing his future elsewhere.

Back