• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Alex Pereira buys a Lamborghini

Nice car?

• Total voters
What is it with kids and their 0-60 times that they are never going to do on the street anyway lmao? You realise this is a marketing gimmick right?

The Plaid was taken to the Nurburgring and did half a lap before it overheated and automatically down-tuned itself to the performance of a Prius so it didn't explode and incinerate the occupants. Meanwhile Porsche's, Ferraris, BMW's etc. can do lap after lap after lap with no issue because they are a much better made car to have fun with. Get a clue dude.
You can't tell this guy anything..

He probably thinks those muscle cars are also killing the planet too

Nice car. Definitely not an everyday driver. He must have a lot of extra income to spend.

What is it with kids and their 0-60 times that they are never going to do on the street anyway lmao? You realise this is a marketing gimmick right?

The Plaid was taken to the Nurburgring and did half a lap before it overheated and automatically down-tuned itself to the performance of a Prius so it didn't explode and incinerate the occupants. Meanwhile Porsche's, Ferraris, BMW's etc. can do lap after lap after lap with no issue because they are a much better made car to have fun with. Get a clue dude.
You're comparing a 2001 diablo to a 2022 tesla?

They've got 1 electric car that is fast bravo.. it can barely go 300 miles before it's recharging.. did you know the diablo is illegal in the states due to how fast it is

The Diablo Strosek was truly a vibe.
Boys, ignore clueless Tesla fans who pay $120k for SOYBEAN LEATHER, enjoy beautiful Italian aesthetics, feel the Mediterranean breeze in your hair and its peach coloured sun on your skin. The late 80s are returning and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
intro-1645548938.webp

modifications-that-made-diablo-strosek-unacceptable-1645548938.webp

1999_Strosek_DiabloVT1.jpg

images

I understand him. Should be very tempting for someone that never had money. However, he should save his money.

Huge waste of money - unreliable, extremely expensive to maintain.
But if that's what you're into - status symbol

You can get a Tesla S P100 Plaid for a fraction on the cost, also saving you ungodly amounts of money in maintenance, that does 0-60 in 2.1 seconds (smoking that Lambo), while seating 5 adults comfortably with room for all your luggage and them some .

It would be fun to load up the family, go out for ice cream and smoke the fuck out of anyone you see stuffed into their super expensive, fancy-ass, exotic, foreign sports car - then later, you and your buddy can go golfing, because you can fit all your clubs in the car with no issue and you won't be sending the car off to your mechanic to have it fixed yet again.

They have the electric charging in Brazil? Most of those lambos never depreciate the way that pos Tesla will eventually be totally worthless. I mean if you want to be financially responsible a Toyota of some sort lightly used for around 10-20k is the way to go.

He’s probably made millions in his career, especially becoming champ in the UFC. Why can’t he buy a lambo without people bitching about reliability and how it’s a waste of money, or how he should have got an EV instead. You’re only here once, let the man have his fun! That colour is beautiful as well.

Well deserved, just for beating izzy and everyone that's beaten izzy alone he deserves that whip

Last edited:
Reality Check -

2001 Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 0-60 mph 3.8 Quarter mile 12.0
2022 Tesla Model S Plaid 0-60 mph 2.1 Quarter mile 9.3

I cannot believe someone thought a 2021 (super or not) car can beat a high end modern electric or even a turbo car.

Today there are much cheaper options to get close to Tesla Plaid, which is super fast in a straight line but is obese and has no suspension/brakes to match the power. I have recently seen a tuned AWD M3 with downpipes running 2.7 0-60 and 10.3 in the quarter in sub-optimal conditions.

Not a fan of Lambos, but that is very nice.

uh oh, poatan entering his izzy phase now. pretty soon, we'll know everything he is thinking, his favorite anime, while also getting fashion and beauty tips.

He seems way too big for that car.
Nah. Jeremy Clarkson owns one. He's about the same height but with a big belly.
It's not a comfortable ride for any height.
He probably had posters of the ole Countach and Diablo when he worked at the tyre shop. Must be a dream come true. Gotta be happy for the man.
Hopefully he's investing most of what he's making.

I Kind of like it in blue I see what he did there & @ the end of the day its still a Lambo.

His fav anime is the same as ours.
It's called One Punch Man.
haha. it's not enough that we know that. we need to know his personal traumas that need to be regurgitated to keep the trauma / self stuck in the mud process going. we need more. he needs to go full izzy.

Crash-override said:
Lamborghini Diablo 550 horse power v12 is not getting smoked by any electric car made on this earth
Used to think that, now I know better. Instant torque ftw.

Huge waste of money - unreliable, extremely expensive to maintain.
But if that's what you're into - status symbol

You can get a Tesla S P100 Plaid for a fraction on the cost, also saving you ungodly amounts of money in maintenance, that does 0-60 in 2.1 seconds (smoking that Lambo), while seating 5 adults comfortably with room for all your luggage and them some .

It would be fun to load up the family, go out for ice cream and smoke the fuck out of anyone you see stuffed into their super expensive, fancy-ass, exotic, foreign sports car - then later, you and your buddy can go golfing, because you can fit all your clubs in the car with no issue and you won't be sending the car off to your mechanic to have it fixed yet again.

Lithium technology is interesting, but the used market on Teslas will be hard to sustain.. like anything Lithium it makes way more sense to buy new than replace batteries where just that expense may rival market value. That's why I've refrained buying a Tesla, but I do have a Lithium golf cart with a 17 hp aftermarket motor that will knock your air out... haha jk , but yeah for driving experience I bet that Lambo would be hard to beat . . For best bang for the buck I'd probably go with a turbo c7.. and if I had any option on a road course it would probably be that turbo Porsche

Good for him but why a Lambo? Alex is not a small guy, I can't imagine it being fun to get in and out of that Lambo at his size. I'm not close to his height and even I can't stand getting in and out of small cars that are low to the ground.

Back