Media Alex Pereira buys a Lamborghini

Nice car?

• Total voters
Huge waste of money - unreliable, extremely expensive to maintain.
But if that's what you're into - status symbol

You can get a Tesla S P100 Plaid for a fraction on the cost, also saving you ungodly amounts of money in maintenance, that does 0-60 in 2.1 seconds (smoking that Lambo), while seating 5 adults comfortably with room for all your luggage and them some .

It would be fun to load up the family, go out for ice cream and smoke the fuck out of anyone you see stuffed into their super expensive, fancy-ass, exotic, foreign sports car - then later, you and your buddy can go golfing, because you can fit all your clubs in the car with no issue and you won't be sending the car off to your mechanic to have it fixed yet again.

Teslas are dorky cars for retards that hate driving.

Everything you wrote proves you couldn't afford a car at that price point anyways. If people with money cared about maintenance costs, half my neighbors wouldn't be driving Rovers, G-Wagons, McClarens, etc.

Yeah, I'm sure you've had plenty of experience driving a Lamborghini compared to a electric tesla <45> fuckin fan boy

Lamborghini Diablo 550 horse power v12 is not getting smoked by any electric car made on this earth

Reality Check -

2001 Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 0-60 mph 3.8 Quarter mile 12.0
2022 Tesla Model S Plaid 0-60 mph 2.1 Quarter mile 9.3

"The Tesla S Plaid version boasts a third electric motor, which boosts combined output to 1020 horsepower—enough to send it to 60 mph in just 2.1 seconds"

Haters gonna hate and ignorant folks going to talk out their ass, making statements they have absolutely no clue about - tis the way of the world.

I'll take my relatively, very reasonably priced used Tesla S (Ludicrous mode BTW not Plaid) and all the money I saved and put into the market over some Italian garage queen any day of the week. At the end of the day, I'm regularly embarrassing and smoking all exotics that dare step to me and loving it - I buy American.

Later.

Last edited:
That confirms it, he’s not beating jiri

he ate so much he was never hungry again…

Huge waste of money, Alex is not McGregor where he can just blow a few hundred thou and not even feel it. But whatever gets you off I guess.

It is financially wise to buy stuff like this only if your assets are worth multiple times the value of your luxury item.
I know it is stupidly obvious, but there are way too many athletes here in Brazil that give a flying fuck about it, and end out bankrupt.

Myself and former champ don't need a Lam to pull women only a certain type of women. You don't buy a Lam for image you buy a Lam because you preferred it over the Ferrari.

I'm sure Alex knows a Tesla is quicker 0-60, but that Lamborghini tops the Tesla in every other metric. He's enjoying life why on earth would he buy a Tesla at this point? Dudes a freaking savage and you think he should be driving a soulless Tesla? Are we talking about the same guy here?

If you have different priorities (environmental) buy the Tesla. Like someone said dude was born poor with the odds stacked against him been grinding his whole life he'd have to be crazy to buy a Tesla over a Lambo.

It looks like he bought it from No Limit. My friends cousins owns that chain.

He should have bought at Hurrican. It's the only Lamborghini worth a damn.

Huge waste of money - unreliable, extremely expensive to maintain.
But if that's what you're into - status symbol

You can get a Tesla S P100 Plaid for a fraction on the cost, also saving you ungodly amounts of money in maintenance, that does 0-60 in 2.1 seconds (smoking that Lambo), while seating 5 adults comfortably with room for all your luggage and them some .

It would be fun to load up the family, go out for ice cream and smoke the fuck out of anyone you see stuffed into their super expensive, fancy-ass, exotic, foreign sports car - then later, you and your buddy can go golfing, because you can fit all your clubs in the car with no issue and you won't be sending the car off to your mechanic to have it fixed yet again.

You can’t mog in a Tesla. That brand is for geeks like you.

Reality Check -

"The Tesla S Plaid version boasts a third electric motor, which boosts combined output to 1020 horsepower—enough to send it to 60 mph in just 2.1 seconds"

Haters gonna hate and ignorant folks going to talk out their ass, making statements they have absolutely no clue about - tis the way of the world.

I'll take my relatively, very reasonably priced used Tesla S (Ludicrous mode BTW not Plaid) and all the money I saved and put into the market over some Italian garage queen any day of the week. At the end of the day, I'm regularly embarrassing and smoking all exotics that dare step to me and loving it - I buy American.

Later.

What is it with kids and their 0-60 times that they are never going to do on the street anyway lmao? You realise this is a marketing gimmick right?

The Plaid was taken to the Nurburgring and did half a lap before it overheated and automatically down-tuned itself to the performance of a Prius so it didn't explode and incinerate the occupants. Meanwhile Porsche's, Ferraris, BMW's etc. can do lap after lap after lap with no issue because they are a much better made car to have fun with. Get a clue dude.

I know it's tempting to say it's a waste of money, but AFAIK Aventador's hold their value quite well due to their (relative) scarcity. Same way people criticise buying Rolex's even though grey market prices have remained relatively stable and in some cases like Daytona's have increased quite a bit.

He might be sitting on it a little while but there's no way he's losing even 15% of its value should he choose to move on from it. Once he maintains it of course.

Don't really care for Ferrari's, look dog shit to me and dog shit to drive and maintain.

yup. lambos and ferraris are pretty damn reliable now. i owned a 458 italia for 3 years with no warranty and put 6000 miles on it. nothing went wrong.
Damn nice bro. I knew sherbros all made $400k+/year

What do you think AP facial expression will be when a Tesla Plaid pulls up next to him and quietly blows his doors off at the next green light.

Reality Check -

Later.
You're comparing a 2001 diablo to a 2022 tesla?

They've got 1 electric car that is fast bravo.. it can barely go 300 miles before it's recharging.. did you know the diablo is illegal in the states due to how fast it is

Back