Valentina is a sore loser

Classic sherdog, fighter starts losing and they start shifting on the there personality.

Remember when Tony Ferguson's craziness was celebrated, he starts losing and everyone calls him a strange weirdo.

today´s mainstream idiots get offended when reality is called by what it is, its no surprise the UFC wants at all costs to keep some mexican champ and the latino market. thats what happened... 10-8 lol what a crooked pos
Shevchenko won I cant stand that dumb mexican girl laughing as if she really did enough to retain the belt

She told the truth.

3-2 Valentina

Yep. Even if you think that. You shut your mouth about it until you get home. Do what you can to move on to the next. Which will probably be a rematch in the states. Win/win. She gets to get paid again.
Las Vegas isn't "in the states" any more?

Not as sore as she should be, that one judge fucked her over with that 10-8.

She didn't have anywhere to fall from. Her, Michael Bisping, the Diaz brothers, Tito Ortiz, and Alistair Overeem are the poorest winners and losers who have ever darkened our sport's doorstep.

And yes, I just listed my most hated fighters of all time.

I gotta be honest, I thought Grasso could have been more gracious about the result
I think thats what people are missing here and im shocked not more folks are calling it out lol. Im sure Grasso is happy shes champ for another day but the way how she celebrated the draw for sure lit a fire in Val.

Scrap wmma, what a waste of time

Love her but she's always been this way. See her fights with Nunes
You know they lose a lot of money when they don't win, right? Win bonus and future PPV points is a big deal. If you were getting fucked out of thousands of dollars you'd be salty as fuck too. These people are competitors, this isn't a fucking dance recital.

Val's racist rant when interviewed damaged all the hard work that the UFC was doing trying to promote MMA in Mexico

Las Vegas isn't "in the states" any more?
Vegas is neutral ground for me when it comes to fighting. Neither fighter is from the states and Vegas to me always feels like neutral ground regardless of where the fighter is from, (unless the fight is from Vegas or trains in Vegas of course) also another neutral ground place is probably like Toronto if neither fighter is Canadian.

Back