Valentina Shevchenko Blames Split Draw on Mexican Independence Day ‘Pressure’

It could've contributed to Bell giving Grasso a 10-8 in R5, IMO. The hype of the moment was like something out of a movie. Hometown hero, high-profile rematch, extremely close fight, and the champ capitalizes off an error to go for the finish in the final minutes of the final round. I can't speak for him, but maybe he let the emotion of the event and the circumstances cloud his judgement.
Keep reaching for those grapes.

Grasso landed at least 30 un answered strikes to the dome in the 5th round after getting the takedown. I think getting your head dribbled off the mat like that is warranted to a 10-8.

its not okay to talk to people like that just because they different opinions.

stuff like that can ruin people's days.

The harassment that you're forcing on me is making want to tell you to fuck off, thank you and fuck you....Cheers ;)

Keep reaching for those grapes.

Grasso landed at least 30 un answered strikes to the dome in the 5th round after getting the takedown. I think getting your head dribbled off the mat like that is warranted to a 10-8.

She was closer to the finish in R2, and that wasn't even a 10-8. But I just realized you used a Tito Oritz quote, which means I probably shouldn't have responded to your post anyway.

lol, mexican pressure, yet the judges gave her rounds that shouldve gone to grasso. ah, yes, this all makes sense.

I just think they didn't want to give a Mexican-themed belt to a non-Mexican, so Mike Bell handed in a shady scorecard.
then why give shev rounds that could have easily (and probably more deservedly) gone to grasso? this stupid argument falls flat when you point out the obvious

She was closer to the finish in R2, and that wasn't even a 10-8. But I just realized you used a Tito Oritz quote, which means I probably shouldn't have responded to your post anyway.
Keep reaching for those grapes. Damage is the #1 priority. A choke attempt no matter how close it is, isn't damaging at all. And it wasn't even close, Grasso was fighting the hand the whole time.

Then finish her and dont leave it to judges. Go cry more lil gurl..

It could've contributed to Bell giving Grasso a 10-8 in R5, IMO. The hype of the moment was like something out of a movie. Hometown hero, high-profile rematch, extremely close fight, and the champ capitalizes off an error to go for the finish in the final minutes of the final round. I can't speak for him, but maybe he let the emotion of the event and the circumstances cloud his judgement.

Mike Bell is like a creepy old dude and fights are like small children.

He should be kept as far away from them as humanly possible

Valentina did it all wrong.

mayweather4332458.jpg

She clearly was getting her ass beat for the majority of the fight. Less significant strikes, less octagon control, spent the majority of the fight unable to get back up from take downs. One knockdown and 1 minute of back control on Val doesn't amount to calling this a draw. A 10-8 on the 5th pfft. Can't even blame the judges if the corruption is even higher up, who the hell else are they gonna throw in there at flyweight that's a bigger draw. Might as well chalk this up to a draw and sell a trilogy. Viva México.

Back