Social 3k migrants bussed in to NYC every week

I think if you think that you have been listening to propaganda.
Had to click on the “show ignored posts” button to see who you were talking to. Lo and behold, one of the most inept thinkers on this site. It’s almost as if their brain is incapable of an independent or critical thought.

Anyway, glad you’re back.

This will either lead to a major civil war in America a within 100 years or the downfall of America either which way.

can’t have millions of young men pour into your country without enough resources and expect good things to happen.

I just wish it was viewed as vitreous and just to help our own people. I wish politicians could virtue signal by how well they helped impoverished Americans.

Because they went woke too fast and even hispanics dont want the state getting flooded with migrants, they have their own lives to look out for.
Hispanic is a very broad term. I will be more specific. Cubans don’t want Mexicans over flooding their communities. No body hates hispanics more than other hispanics. It’s going to be a shit show.

We are in serious trouble. The issue is that the migrants are taking resources and time from local homeless that are over running the city. We are in a friend group text where we are texting pics of homeless situations to send to local Red Cross. The shit started as a good thing but has turned into a comedy text group. The stuff is unimaginable. My buddy took a pic of a guy under an overpass who set up a full living room. Couch, chair, old TV and microwave (none plugged in or working), an ironing board, and a toilet. All outside. Yesterday I saw a guy in Brooklyn with 2 shopping carts filled with dead palm plants and old shoes. He was walking barefoot with his pants down. Th people in poor neighborhoods are protesting the use of vacant Mental Health facilities to house the migrants. They claim they were closed for budget issues and the locals need them. So they open them for migrants? I see their point.

This is also happening in Britain and Ireland. They are replacement immigrants.
It's all by design.

Our government is basically allowing an invasion. They do not have your best interests in mind

you see what happened to some island in italy in last day or two? Island population is 5-6000 and like 7000 migrant arrived in 100 small boats all at once.

Basically all fighting age males lol

Meanwhile, almost 10k came through our border/ports of entry in just one day this week, this is normal. By the end of Biden's first and/or only term, over 10 million will have come across , and those are documented encounters. Could be as much as 15 million

We are in serious trouble. The issue is that the migrants are taking resources and time from local homeless that are over running the city. We are in a friend group text where we are texting pics of homeless situations to send to local Red Cross. The shit started as a good thing but has turned into a comedy text group. The stuff is unimaginable. My buddy took a pic of a guy under an overpass who set up a full living room. Couch, chair, old TV and microwave (none plugged in or working), an ironing board, and a toilet. All outside. Yesterday I saw a guy in Brooklyn with 2 shopping carts filled with dead palm plants and old shoes. He was walking barefoot with his pants down. Th people in poor neighborhoods are protesting the use of vacant Mental Health facilities to house the migrants. They claim they were closed for budget issues and the locals need them. So they open them for migrants? I see their point.

Imagine being a parent there, where the city forced, or attempted to force your child to get an experimental vaccine, even if you had all the regular vaccines... and the next year they force your child to go to an unverified migrant youth, no medical history, vaccine record, their actual age, etc. <45>

he should have called out the border czar to her face. Instead, they lollerskating <45>

Shows what a performance he was putting on in the viral clip. Also, listen to the whole clip, not the edited one. He's just blaming everyone else and trying to save his job. He's not coming to some realization of what needs to be done.

This is also happening in Britain and Ireland. They are replacement immigrants.
It's all by design.

This footage is amazing. Didn't italy elect some far right facist? Where is the navy intercepting these boats? This island's population was literally replaced by a larger population of basically all fighting age males. If they wanted, they could have conquered the entire island in one day lol.

This footage is amazing. Didn't italy elect some far right facist? Where is the navy intercepting these boats? This island's population was literally replaced by a larger population of basically all fighting age males. If they wanted, they could have conquered the entire island in one day lol.

Most of these guys are fleeing warzones specifically because they don't want to fight. What's crazy is a lot of them are abandoning their wives and kids in a warzone to save their own skin. Insane.

Imagine being a parent there, where the city forced, or attempted to force your child to get an experimental vaccine, even if you had all the regular vaccines... and the next year they force your child to go to an unverified migrant youth, no medical history, vaccine record, their actual age, etc. <45>

Show me a parent who's still a leftist and I'll show you the biggest idiot in the world.

Back