Social 3k migrants bussed in to NYC every week

We'll see how the woke dickheads that are endlessly virtue signalling about letting in endless numbers of illegals feel when they have to actually deal with even a comparitively small number of them.

Maybe it's coming to their state but they most likely aren't personally affected yet so they probably haven't changed much. It's coming though by then it'll be too late

There's a lot of Africans as well. But let's not start trusting in that nutbag.
I don't think that RFK is a nutbag. Knowing that it is a business for cartels to get people on their paycheck into the country in droves seems like something anybody would be concerned about.

If it's true that does not at all seem to inline with our intent to help the downtrodden rather it would be bad actors taking advantage of our goodwill.

Last edited:
They don’t care. They need more poor people to allow them to vote in the future.

Hmmm…maybe because the next step is to grant voting rights to all the freeloading trash crawling across the border?

Minority voters have historically been far more likely to vote for Democrats than Republicans. It’s actually very simple. For leftists, any negatives to illegal immigrants flooding the country are easily outweighed by the positives (more votes for Democrats in future elections).

I keep hearing this, but I don't believe it. You still need to be a citizen to vote and I don't see a path to citizenship for these people.

So there must be another reason.

Long term. Turn the state blue. Welfare babies who will vote for big government and handouts.

That is 18 years down the line. Don't believe that either. They are not going to do political suicide for that. Plus they're being shipped to already blue states. There has to be other reasons.

The kids of illegal immigrants who are born here are more likely to vote democrat when they grow up. It's pretty clear why immigration law isn't being enforced.

That is 18 years down the line. Don't believe that either. They are not going to do political suicide for that. Plus they're being shipped to already blue states. There has to be other reasons.
Whose shipping them there again? Oh yeah. Texas.

I keep hearing this, but I don't believe it. You still need to be a citizen to vote and I don't see a path to citizenship for these people.

So there must be another reason.
You don’t see a path to citizenship? You underestimate the Democrats. They are completely ruthless and will find a way to get illegals voting rights no matter how many corrupt political maneuvers and crooked judges are needed.

Maybe it's coming to their state but they most likely aren't personally affected yet so they probably haven't changed much. It's coming though by then it'll be too late

That's just the natural political lifecycle. You're liberal when you're young and innocent and conservative once you get some experience.

You don’t see a path to citizenship? You underestimate the Democrats. They are completely ruthless and will find a way to get illegals voting rights no matter how many corrupt political maneuvers and crooked judges are needed.

Yep. politicians will always sell out their own people for money and power. In Canada we have a housing crisis but yet the only way to solve this problem is to bring in more migrants.
And of course should you say anything about it a liberal always plays the race card.

As I read this morning, being a sanctuary city has been a failed policy for Democrats.

I can imagine with Biden keeping the border open, blue run cities will see more illegal aliens. New York City and other blue run cities have only see a small fraction of the number of illegals that have crossed over into border states over the last 2 years.

They've been saying this for years yet it hasn't happened. Illegal aliens can't vote.

I don't think that RFK is a nutbag. Knowing that it is a business for cartels to get people on their paycheck into the country in droves seems like something anybody would be concerned about.

If it's true that does not at all seem to inline with our intent to help the downtrodden rather it would be bad actors taking advantage of our goodwill.
I'm not honing in his intent with immigration, but he's a certifiable fucking mental.

The kids of illegal immigrants who are born here are more likely to vote democrat when they grow up. It's pretty clear why immigration law isn't being enforced.

Then why did Florida turn so strongly Republican?

313801125_680785713693410_727214141550456499_n_6679272159183178.jpg

Mass-immigration will save the welfare!

Back