Law russell brand allegations

I don't even really know what Russell Brand is famous for. I don't even care about him at all but this seems like blacklisting. He hasn't even been charged with anything.

Mike Tyson was convicted and served prison time and he hasn't been demonetized. If someone says Tyson was 30 years ago, Brand's accusation was 15 years ago and no charges have even been presented.

I don't even really know what Russell Brand is famous for. I don't even care about him at all but this seems like blacklisting. He hasn't even been charged with anything.

Mike Tyson was convicted and served prison time and he hasn't been demonetized. If someone says Tyson was 30 years ago, Brand's accusation was 15 years ago and no charges have even been presented.
The world was a different place when Tyson was convicted and served time. One could nominally still expect the presumption of innocence till proven guilty. Those days are no more and will not be coming back.

No, all I said is he lost a defamation suit because his legal argument wasn't good. As far as I can tell, they were both pretty rotten to each other.

That's not what you said. You said he hit her and claimed he didn't. Zero proof he hit her and all evidence point to him running away when she would start physical confrontations. They literally stated as much in the audio tapes.

And Depp lost because he abused Heard and was claiming that he didn't. It's pretty cut and dry.

Is that your opinion or is there a rape law correlating what you're saying.

Honestly, I don't know. Dumb move on his part... could have got her pregnant and either gave/received a STD. Very real possibility with the number of women he was fucking with back then.

And if there's a law against it... He's definitely fucked here since there appears to be solid evidence of him doing it and then apologizing for it afterwards. No defense

It's not considered a crime if he really did the condom thing in the US, but it is a serious crime in the UK. Really depends on how it went down.

It's not considered a crime if he really did the condom thing in the US, but it is a serious crime in the UK. Really depends on how it went down.
Again...the allegation wasn't just that he didn't use a condom, it was that he raped her. How are you still so ignorantly proud that you've not read the actual reporting but are convinced it's all bogus?
That's not what you said. You said he hit her and claimed he didn't. Zero proof he hit her and all evidence point to him running away when she would start physical confrontations.
Clearly there was proof, hence the decision. Neither case in both countries were as clear cut as you pretend. They also have no bearing on this given the vast difference in corroboration and allegations.

Again...the allegation wasn't just that he didn't use a condom, it was that he raped her. How are you still so ignorantly proud that you've not read the actual reporting but are convinced it's all bogus?

The allegation was that he raped her - I know. But the text messages seem to point to the condom thing.

Regardless, if he really did do the condom thing, I believe it falls under rape under UK law. Under US law, it's not even a crime. I don't know where this took place. As I repeatedly said, we'll see until more info comes out.

Clearly there was proof, hence the decision. Neither case in both countries were as clear cut as you pretend. They also have no bearing on this given the vast difference in corroboration and allegations.

Bullshit. I watched the entirety of the trial and listened to all the audio tapes (stuff that wasn't even played at trial.) And also saw a lot of the UK trial. It's 100% CLEAR AS DAY.

Last edited:
All these stats about his followers would matter if he had some remotely novel take on anything, but he’s rehashing the same talking points that almost every conservative pundit in the media and every joe rogan wanna-be with podcast or social media account had been also screeching about daily for a long time. So it’s actual impact is not great. He’s not dropping any company’s stock price whatsoever, he’s just cashing in on an echo chamber for clicks. There’s not millions of folks out there waiting for Russell brand to tell them if they should get vaxxed.

Gwyneth Paltrow has a huge following but her suggesting people go vegan and railing against processed food isn’t going to drop the stocks of food companies by billions because she’s not saying anything novel every other granola influencer hasn’t already been telling her audience. Some big celeb from the left coming out to against Trump isn’t going to change millions of Americans minds on him because it’s the 100000000th person they’ve heard weigh in on it.

That's not true though. Here he is clowning on establishment talking heads and turning the crowd against them on a boomer panel show.

Bill Maher's audience are the exact kind of low IQ clapping seal voters the establishment relies on keeping ignorant.

The allegation was that he raped her - I know. But the text messages seem to point to the condom thing.

Regardless, if he really did do the condom thing, I believe it falls under rape under UK law. Under US law, it's not even a crime. I don't know where this took place. As I repeatedly said, we'll see until more info comes out.
It was California. Even at the time, it would probably be considered sexual battery. The text messages are about an alleged rape. You would have to be obtuse and purposefully negligent to arrive at another reading. Her therapist's notes also make it clear she felt she was raped.

But yes, I'm sure that it's all a coincidence that she checked into a rape clinic the same day she texted Brand "no means no" and told him "you scared the shit out of me," after he texted her "I'm sorry. That was crazy and selfish. I hope you can forgive me."
Bullshit. I watched the entirety of the trial and listened to all the audio tapes (stuff that wasn't even played at trial.) And also saw a lot of the UK trial. It's is 100% CLEAR AS DAY.
All I'll say here is if you actually watched the entirety of a defamation trial between two people, I am both impressed and concerned at the emotional investment you had.

That's not true though. Here he is clowning on establishment talking heads and turning the crowd against them on a boomer panel show.
So are the accusations of sexual assault and abuse going back a decade evidence that the deep state and MSM are playing the long game or that they invented time travel so they could go back and plant allegations involving multiple women?

So are the accusations of sexual assault and abuse going back a decade evidence that the deep state and MSM are playing the long game or that they invented time travel so they could go back and plant allegations involving multiple women?

It's evidence that when Brand was part of the Hollywood system, he was protected against these allegations and then when he became more independent, the liberal media went digging for dirt on him.

Dave Smith did a whole episode on this last week. It's a pretty good listen if you're actually interested in hearing a different perspective.

It's evidence that when Brand was part of the Hollywood system, he was protected against these allegations and then when he became more independent, the liberal media went digging for dirt on him.
By liberal media, you mean the Tory-leaning Times, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch's conglomerate?

It was California. Even at the time, it would probably be considered sexual battery. The text messages are about an alleged rape. You would have to be obtuse and purposefully negligent to arrive at another reading. Her therapist's notes also make it clear she felt she was raped.

But yes, I'm sure that it's all a coincidence that she checked into a rape clinic the same day she texted Brand "no means no" and told him "you scared the shit out of me," after he texted her "I'm sorry. That was crazy and selfish. I hope you can forgive me."

Stealthing is a civil offense in California. If this happened in the UK, I think it falls under sexual assault or rape. Vastly different.

"Stealthing won't be a crime under California law, but it will be a civil offense, allowing people who experience it to sue the perpetrators ..."

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/07/1040160313/california-stealthing-nonconsensual-condom-removal

All I'll say here is if you actually watched the entirety of a defamation trial between two people, I am both impressed and concerned at the emotional investment you had.

It was basically the OJ trial 2.0. Millions of people tuned in. Court TV on Youtube had record numbers during the trial.

The misconception of the UK defamation trial was that Heard proved Depp abused her. That is not the case at all. The case wasn't even against Heard.

The NY Post was the outlet that kicked off that story. Is the NY Post not establishment media?

The story was literally supressed by the media and smeared as a lie until after the election.

The exception doesn't disprove the rule, you know that.

The story was literally supressed by the media and smeared as a lie until after the election.

The exception doesn't disprove the rule, you know that.
So the MSM was in the right with the Biden story, but now they are in the wrong for the Brand story? It sounds like you let partisan views color your analysis here.

Let's make this simple: Have you read the original reporting from the Times that started this hullabaloo.
Stealthing is a civil offense in California. If this happened in the UK, I think it falls under sexual assault or rape. Vastly different.

"Stealthing won't be a crime under California law, but it will be a civil offense, allowing people who experience it to sue the perpetrators ..."

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/07/1040160313/california-stealthing-nonconsensual-condom-removal
Again, the allegation is rape here. Anything else is secondary. Are you still trying to spin Nadia's allegation as being about stealthing?

Back